Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

Love the advents Jumble and Cags!

I feel so lucky that I hade a late dinner and am too stuffed right now to be bothered by the yummy food talk.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Pretty AT fangirling

sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Glad to hear you're having fun, Jumble, Cags and Ben!

+1 says hi! She arrived here a couple of hours ago! She wants you all to know she has finally booked her Chevron ticket -- but then, so did we!

Love the advent calendars! So pretty!

*huggles all*

EDIT: I tried to green you, Josi, and it wouldn't let me. Awesome AT pretties
        Last edited by m_wendy_r; 02 December 2011, 03:23 PM.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Very nice josi!

Desserts? Someone mentioned desserts? Darn - a little far to get to at the moment...

Ah, the weekend! Bliss. I've been grading papers like a fiend today (do fiends grade? hmm, have to think about that one) and of course I'm still not quite done. I gave a test today and didn't grade the last period class. I'll do it Monday. For now, it's ME time! WooHOO!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Hi woohoos *huggles*

Eeee! Pudding baby!! *steals* What a cutie

Hope you are having fun with Cags and benjabubs, Jumblie! Enjoy those desserts!!

*huggles Max for uber-long week* Happy weekend

The boy has gone to Singapore for a couple of weeks to visit his sister (she's in Wicked there, and it opens on...Thursday? I think...) and my beautiful housemate has gnoe home to visit her family, so I am aaaall alooooone! ...which has disasterous effects on my health. I fell asleep outside yesterday...in my underwear (I know, I know - rookie mistake!) and I am soooooo soooo severely sunburnt! My tummy has never ever seen the light of day before and now it is so very red and ouchy! oh dear...

anyone know a secret recipe to stop burns? I'm actually quite concerned by this one (tut tut, i know...)

*huggles everyone again*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Don't worry, our time will come for desserts (only a week to go!!! *bounces*)

*waves to Laurie*

Oops, looks like I missed her
              Got it - better late than never! *WAVING back to you Sarai!*
              sigpic

Comment

*waves to woohoos everywhere*

We're not draining our second bottle of wine.
                We're not enjoying a Sanctuary marathon.
                We're not completely stuff full of Anderson's Best Deserts In The Whole Wide World. Ever. Full Stop. So There.

No no, not at all.
                sigpic

Comment

OH YES WE ARE !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    Hi woohoos *huggles*

Eeee! Pudding baby!! *steals* What a cutie

Hope you are having fun with Cags and benjabubs, Jumblie! Enjoy those desserts!!

*huggles Max for uber-long week* Happy weekend

The boy has gone to Singapore for a couple of weeks to visit his sister (she's in Wicked there, and it opens on...Thursday? I think...) and my beautiful housemate has gnoe home to visit her family, so I am aaaall alooooone! ...which has disasterous effects on my health. I fell asleep outside yesterday...in my underwear (I know, I know - rookie mistake!) and I am soooooo soooo severely sunburnt! My tummy has never ever seen the light of day before and now it is so very red and ouchy! oh dear...

anyone know a secret recipe to stop burns? I'm actually quite concerned by this one (tut tut, i know...)

*huggles everyone again*
                    Pure aloe gel is best in terms of natural remedies. Cooled black tea can take the sting out. And then there is good, old-fashioned silver-sulfadene, but that's only available with an rx here. Don't know about AUS. Feel better and wear sunscreen!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Aloe. That's the ticket for sunburn. I usually have a plant or two of it growing here for that reason. Fortunately it's native here.

Did something for the tut week and I rather like it for seasonality.

sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

*waves to +1* Hope you all have fun!
                        *huggles Bekki for all aloneness and sunburn ouchiness* What MoB and Nola said, definitely aloe.
                        *iz not jealous of Jumble and Cags*

I have to go to work this morning. Sigh. *huggles you all*
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Jumble! Any fantastic childminder tips for making a baby nap?! Looking after James all day on my own today and the little *ahem* angel won't sleep! It's because it's me rather than his mum or dad of course but he's getting crotchety and really needs to nap!

Comment

Might be too late now, but I know with our James that putting him in his buggy and taking him for a walk often works Hope he did sleep in the end and is now being a delightful nephew for you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Might be too late now, but I know with our James that putting him in his buggy and taking him for a walk often works Hope he did sleep in the end and is now being a delightful nephew for you!
                                Yeah a walk always works for our James as well, did in this case once again! We'll see what he's like for his nap in a couple of hours Not sure I could stand another walk, it's cold out! Thanks anyway though!!

Comment

Working...
                                X