Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*

Wow, quiet day!
    No opinions on Robin's directing?

*sends luck changing good vibes*
    Homecoming

Spoiler:
    I loved it. Especially the little details like Will's phone ringing at the beginning of the ep and then him asking the phone at the end. Closed circle stories, my favs. It's nice that we got that back story to Will's childhood/relationship with his father, and very smartly done. The transitions from Will to his past was awesome as well.

Also, laughed at Biggie's reaction's to the story about his ex. Loved that Helen and Will were separated. Very different feel of the episode. Laughed A LOT at Helen's reaction's to the two batty crazy people, lol. And those two did lots of good acting. Loved them, hope to see them again.

All in all GO ROBIN! <3

Icebreaker

Spoiler:
    I wanted to stay spoiler free for this ep, but the thought that I'll hear them singing in the trailer was well, stronger then me, so, I clicked on the spoiler only to get spoiled and not hearing anyone sing. Do I have the right ep?
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Homecoming

Spoiler:
      I loved it. Especially the little details like Will's phone ringing at the beginning of the ep and then him asking the phone at the end. Closed circle stories, my favs. It's nice that we got that back story to Will's childhood/relationship with his father, and very smartly done. The transitions from Will to his past was awesome as well.

Also, laughed at Biggie's reaction's to the story about his ex. Loved that Helen and Will were separated. Very different feel of the episode. Laughed A LOT at Helen's reaction's to the two batty crazy people, lol. And those two did lots of good acting. Loved them, hope to see them again.

All in all GO ROBIN! <3
      Homecoming

Spoiler:
      I liked it. Not a favorite, but I still liked it. I have to admit that I didn't focus on the directing, cause the characters distracted me.
      Loved the comedy, the drama was alright.

Icebreaker

Spoiler:
      I wanted to stay spoiler free for this ep, but the thought that I'll hear them singing in the trailer was well, stronger then me, so, I clicked on the spoiler only to get spoiled and not hearing anyone sing. Do I have the right ep?
      Nope.. That's ep eight.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Dee

IceBreaker

Spoiler:
        Yes, I think you've got the wrong ep - the musical ep is Fugue, the week after next

Which I am sooo not looking forward to

Comment

IceBeaker (well, not actually)
          Spoiler:
          Remember when they did the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Actually good songs but a really weird episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Homecoming

Spoiler:
            I liked it. Not a favorite, but I still liked it. I have to admit that I didn't focus on the directing, cause the characters distracted me.
            Loved the comedy, the drama was alright.

Nope.. That's ep eight.
            Thanks!

Homecoming

Spoiler:
            There was one... well, it's not a mistake but it's just... a close up shot of Amanda when she's opening the van (I want to say truck but I'm not sure... lol... and she looks to see where the camera is so not to hit it with the door. That's kinda funny.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Dee

IceBreaker

Spoiler:
            Yes, I think you've got the wrong ep - the musical ep is Fugue, the week after next

Which I am sooo not looking forward to
            IceBreaker/Fugue

Spoiler:
            Oh, right! Thanks! Why aren't you looking forward to it? Even if it's terrible it's gonna be awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Heh

Fugue (generic spoilers)

Spoiler:
              I'm scared of the premise of Fugue. I am. I trust Amanda when she says it's not silly, but still. I just really dislike characters breaking into a song, even if it makes sense. To be honest... The promise that it's all serious singing makes me even more nervous about it. Helen and Will doing a crack karaoke song in a cliche ''undercover ep'' wood scare me much less than what I've heard here.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                IceBeaker (well, not actually)
                Spoiler:
                Remember when they did the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Actually good songs but a really weird episode.
                Icebreaker but not
                Spoiler:
                You know, everybody's talking about that ep of Buffy but I've never seen it... gonna have to look into it.
                sigpic

Comment

Fugue

Spoiler:
                  I just don't like musicals. Like Nad, I don't like having people bursting into song in the middle of an ep, so if it's like that I don't think I'll like it I even hate Disney movies for the same reason

Comment

Heh

Fugue (generic spoilers)

Spoiler:
                    I'm scared of the premise of Fugue. I am. I trust Amanda when she says it's not silly, but still. I just really dislike characters breaking into a song, even if it makes sense. To be honest... The promise that it's all serious singing makes me even more nervous about it. Helen and Will doing a crack karaoke song in a cliche ''undercover ep'' wood scare me much less than what I've heard here.
                    Fugue

Spoiler:
                    Maybe that's the point, Sanctuary is after all full of abnormals, lol. And most of them are put there to scare us. Kidding. Idk, I like musical eps, if for no reason, then for the fun of it. I don't think that any ep that has characters singing can be serious though. But we shall see
                    sigpic

Comment

*suddenly has an image of Helen and Nikola singing Hakuna Matata to Henry in her head*

sigpic

Comment

Fugue

Spoiler:
                        I just don't like musicals. Like Nad, I don't like having people bursting into song in the middle of an ep, so if it's like that I don't think I'll like it I even hate Disney movies for the same reason
                        fugue
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh, well... then you're better off not watching it

*suddenly has an image of Helen and Nikola singing Hakuna Matata to Henry in her head*
                        Thanks for that!
                        sigpic

Comment

Exactly!

Really looking forward to IceBreaker though I know absolutely nothing about it, except that Martin wrote and directed

Comment

Yeah. Let's see what happens

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Thanks for that!
                            You're welcome.

Pumba totally has Niko's hair, too.

Exactly!

Really looking forward to IceBreaker though I know absolutely nothing about it, except that Martin wrote and directed
                            That's enough to know it must be Awesome

sigpic

Comment

Exactly!

After the trailer I saw, I'm really not. Kidding.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Let's see what happens

You're welcome.

Pumba totally has Niko's hair, too.

That's enough to know it must be Awesome
                                His smile too!
                                sigpic

Comment