Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *wades in through gutter water*
    What gutter?!?!

I think I missed it!
    sigpic

Comment

*wades in through gutter water*

Yay for Jumble winning the chair back Glad you've still (just about) got space on your wall for it!
      *looks at wall* I'm not sure that I have I may have to sacrifice Dan.............

I actually dreamt that I woke up this morning to find an actual Director's chair in my room with Martin's chair back on it.......... hmmmm........

*resists urge to google*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      What gutter?!?!

I think I missed it!
      I have absolutely no idea what she's talking about
      Last edited by Jumble; 02 May 2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Didn't resist googling for long

Amazon actually has them

I could actually do with a chair in my room..........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Didn't resist googling for long

Amazon actually has them

I could actually do with a chair in my room..........
          Only you Jumble...only you

And I love it now work is calming down a bit! And find it strange when everyone is asking me how the big project atm is going!

Now supervisor already said we'll have to sit together this afternoon to find a new project for me...
          sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

Do tell me why I sometimes wander outside of this thread?

People.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I knew it woodn't be you - you woodn't do that to me

Thank you *iz still happy dancing*

And HUGE hugs for the heads-up!

AWSOME!! Well done! That'll be much sought after at the next auction I'm sure

I'm still wondering if Claire was bidding for Carter's coat
              You're welcome. I knew I had to let you and the woohoos know as soon as I saw it.

And I think I just found an auction I want to win for my true OTP... Beautiful Autograph

Still have some time to decide
              That is so funny, MS signing as Thor. Love it!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Congratulations Jumble on getting Martin's chairback.
              Congratulations Eh-T on getting Amanda's chairback.
              I am not jealous of either of you. Not a bit. Not even a little. *sigh*

You think? Hm. I must just have always been lucky

Exactly! I'm actually quite offended on Martin's behalf that his was put in with such nondescript others

I'm surprised you're not bidding on Shep's leather jacket....... although last time I looked it was up to $1,025.
              Thanks for the congrats. You can always get it by coming to TSE or AT6.

I've been worrying all week-end because I thought that, since you hadn't posted, it might have been bad news! So, *still keeping my fingers firmly crossed*

Good for him! A positive attitude can only do good

We took pics of the food *looks around for Sarai and Josi*

*hugs*

It's at times like this that I'm quite glad that Martin doesn't have millions of fans - the competition for Amanda's stuff is always impossible to beat

But..... it's educational!

I shouldn't say it myself, but they do look good
              Actually, the chair back was fairly inexpensive. Nothing like TSE or AT auctions. That's the reason i bought it. I usually only bid for charity but since this wasn't too much and can then be donated to charity i thought it was worth it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hi Guys, long time no message from me...just finished packing two very large bags of costumes for display a Chevron 7.6 this weekend (25 items)...not sure how I am going to carry them all lol.

Will be offering 4 BDU (worn by RDA,AT,MS,CJ)to be worn by attendees at Chevron for a quick photo shoot with their own camera (all donations going to S4K)

Eh-T congrats on outbidding me re the chair back...lol...at least I will have another chance to win it...will have more time to save up

Jumble, yes I was bidding on the Carter coat....but then realised that to complete the "look" I would have to wear the air force cap (which I do own with the Dress Blues) but the cap does not suit me...do did not chase/bid that much for the coat.

Jumble you now need to get 2 director chairs, one for Martin's and one for your own from set tour

ps. the thrill of owning costumes is that when watching Stargate episodes, it is great to say...yup I own that costume...makes the episode so much better to watch

Bye for now...xx
                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

*high fives for the auction*
                  *no fives for the Ickybah*

*sigh*

People.
                  It's the thrill of reading stuff that makes you roll your eyes and/or shudder.

The same reason why I'm here, actually.
                  *nods*

*hugs WooHoos*
                  *still too lazy to change avi *
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Only you Jumble...only you

And I love it now work is calming down a bit! And find it strange when everyone is asking me how the big project atm is going!

Now supervisor already said we'll have to sit together this afternoon to find a new project for me...
                    Good, we're so proud that you're doing so well

*sigh*

People.
                    *hugs* Stay here with the nice people

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    You're welcome. I knew I had to let you and the woohoos know as soon as I saw it.

Thanks for the congrats. You can always get it by coming to TSE or AT6.

Actually, the chair back was fairly inexpensive. Nothing like TSE or AT auctions. That's the reason i bought it. I usually only bid for charity but since this wasn't too much and can then be donated to charity i thought it was worth it.
                    Oh I'm sure it will raise lots of money for S4K, so definitely worth it

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                    Hi Guys, long time no message from me...just finished packing two very large bags of costumes for display a Chevron 7.6 this weekend (25 items)...not sure how I am going to carry them all lol.

Will be offering 4 BDU (worn by RDA,AT,MS,CJ)to be worn by attendees at Chevron for a quick photo shoot with their own camera (all donations going to S4K)

Eh-T congrats on outbidding me re the chair back...lol...at least I will have another chance to win it...will have more time to save up

Jumble, yes I was bidding on the Carter coat....but then realised that to complete the "look" I would have to wear the air force cap (which I do own with the Dress Blues) but the cap does not suit me...do did not chase/bid that much for the coat.

Jumble you now need to get 2 director chairs, one for Martin's and one for your own from set tour
                    I don't think I have room for two Besides, mine already has pride of place on my Martin wall

ps. the thrill of owning costumes is that when watching Stargate episodes, it is great to say...yup I own that costume...makes the episode so much better to watch

Bye for now...xx
                    Hadn't thought of that, but I see your point

*hugs* for dropping by - come back soon!

Comment

*runz in* Jumble, maybe I can take the "producer" chair back off your hands and pretend it was Joes....Yes, I'm pitiful.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        I know...I'm seriously debating about getting it since I just find it funny Or get one that is signed by AT and RDA...or be a good girl and just save my money. (it will probably be the last one)

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                        <snip>

Bye for now...xx
                        Ah ok...see I wouldn't have that I think. Oh well. Each their own...I think other people wouldn't want other items...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *high fives for the auction*
                        *no fives for the Ickybah*
                        Says the one that initiated the ickybah.

It's the thrill of reading stuff that makes you roll your eyes and/or shudder.

The same reason why I'm here, actually.
                        *nods*
                        Well in there I was just making, what I thought, was a harmless joke. *shrugs* Apparently it was offending to someone because it wasn't researched good enough.

*hugs WooHoos*
                        *still too lazy to change avi *
                        Ditto! I think we're just having a silent Queensday (S/S Ship) campaign.
                        Good, we're so proud that you're doing so well
                        Thanks me too! I was so afraid I was gonna fail.

*hugs* Stay here with the nice people
                        I am...just lets say another thread I'm gonna scratch from the visit list...like I should have done before.
                        One OT joke comment and you get attacked.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *runz in* Jumble, maybe I can take the "producer" chair back off your hands and pretend it was Joes....Yes, I'm pitiful.
                          That's not pitiful, if it will make you smile I'll gladly send it to you

They're putting more and more chairbacks up, maybe there'll be one of Joe's

I know...I'm seriously debating about getting it since I just find it funny Or get one that is signed by AT and RDA...or be a good girl and just save my money. (it will probably be the last one)
                          Be a good girl and save your money - a week with the WooHoos is much more worth having

Ah ok...see I wouldn't have that I think. Oh well. Each their own...I think other people wouldn't want other items...
                          Just as well, otherwise most things wood be out of reach for most of us

Says the one that initiated the ickybah.

Well in there I was just making, what I thought, was a harmless joke. *shrugs* Apparently it was offending to someone because it wasn't researched good enough.
                          Now I'm intrigued..........

Ditto! I think we're just having a silent Queensday (S/S Ship) campaign.

Thanks me too! I was so afraid I was gonna fail.
                          We knew you woodn't

I am...just lets say another thread I'm gonna scratch from the visit list...like I should have done before.
                          One OT joke comment and you get attacked.
                          *hugs*

Edit: Saw it Not surprised by whom
                          Last edited by Jumble; 02 May 2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

They're putting more and more chairbacks up, maybe there'll be one of Joe's
                            Yup

*drools*

Wait...I'm talking about a different Joe

Be a good girl and save your money - a week with the WooHoos is much more worth having
                            I know, but also more expensive

Just as well, otherwise most things wood be out of reach for most of us

Now I'm intrigued..........
                            I PM'ed you.

We knew you woodn't
                            Thanks for the confidence.

Edit: Saw it Not surprised by whom
                            That's fast...still read the PM...there is a whole lot more to it...
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree*

*sigh*

People.
                              You clearly seem to get a wee bit lost, Jann. Oh my
                              Kidding, of course. It's good to venture out, but come back when it gets too crazy.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *huggles Josi back*

Home safe, had an absolutely lovely weekend with you two. I'm only sorry I didn't get to see Wendy and Cags and that Cags caught that nasty bug (get well soon ) but at least we have the next meet sorted and it should be awesome
                              I'm glad you got home safe! It's a shame I didn't get to see you *hugs*

I just waved goodbye Wendy on the train *sniffle*
                              *sniffs* Hours later, I'm home!

Ok, payment has gone through, so now I can BOOOOUUUUNNNNNCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Apparently my credit card company were suspicious because I was making the payment at 3am I told them, when you're bidding on ebay you HAVE to be up at 3am
                              I'm glad you got it sorted

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Alas, I am going to have to bail. Ben appears to be better (albeit a bit runny bummed... lovely! ) I, on the other hand, am not. Great! I have to deal with a bouncy happy child while I want to fall asleep with my head hanging over the toilet. It's times like this I get really angry at Charles for dropping dead on me because being sick is so much easier with someone to look after you. Then I just miss him and get all soppy and emotional.
                              On the plus side, at least I know it's just (probably) 24 hours (and I also know where it came from now since my nephew's little girl has it too). I can't be sick this week; too much to do, too much to prepare for next weekend. I think I may curl up (in the bathroom) with the laptop and play potfarm all day.
                              It's a shame you were sick. *extra huggles*

Wendy, bouquet in the head... ouch but, hmm. Did you see any potentials at the wedding?

(Better than a dyson in the back of the head - which is what I got vacuuming the stairs on Friday )
                              No, no potentials there. Too far away from where I live for a start. I love to commute... but not on that level all the time

I gave the bouquet to Jumble because the flowers looked lovely in her kitchen

Btw, that sounds incredibly painful! (the dyson in the back of the head)

*looks around* Huh. Quiet in here

Just back home now after another lovely weekend at Jumble's, including TWO meals at Anderson's I thought I might struggle this lunchtime, after the full cooked breakfast this morning, but I was actually quite shocked at how easily my sticky toffee pudding slid down

I do love Woohoomeets *huggles Jumble, Sarai, Wendy, Cags even though (especially because) she couldn't come in the end, and all the other woohoos who are always with us in spirit if not in person*
                              *huggles*

It was great to see you and Jumble. Such a shame I didn't get to see Sarai and Cags, but next time!

I proooobably shouldn't have come home. The fence in the back garden has been blown down, the oven isn't working, and before Milo left, he trashed my bed. I have an email from my tutor that is asking me whether or not I would like a dyslexia test. Her reason for asking is because in my last assignment I had to do this reflective writing on my study skills and I mentioned that I struggled to read without skipping words. I'm just not sure that means dyslexia. I write just fine... I thought dyslexia was a spelling thing. So, should I have the test? It's not like I'm sitting here fretting, but I don't know whether I should bother taking a test and wondered what you think, would do if it were you, maybe?

The email, so you can see....
                              Spoiler:
                              Hi Wendy,

I’ve just been reading your eTMA 07 and I was struck by something you were saying about your reading problems. Sometimes, missing words out when reading can indicate dyslexia. This is a learning difference which can be supported through extra help and special equipment. I wonder if you would like to take a dyslexia test, through the Open University, just to check this out?

Please don’t be alarmed by this suggestion. The reason I’m suggesting it is that I get the impression you are having to work extra hard to keep track of your reading. Any extra support you might be entitled to could perhaps help with this?

Quite a few of my current students have dyslexia and it doesn’t prevent them studying. It may be that you don’t have dyslexia, but it might be worth checking.

I am not concerned about your ability to study, though. Your high marks speak for themselves and I'm sure you'll do well at whatever course you choose next... J

Let me know what you think.

Take care

B*******

sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm going to say one thing about the killing Bin Laden hype thing. One and then I'll ignore it.
                                And I'm spoiling it because it really is OT, even here :

Spoiler:
                                IMHO, I think this whole thing is a sign of how humanity is set on seeing things one way and one way only. I have a problem with the way this is being handled. Somehow, this is a subject where one can not have opposing opinions, can not express their wish for nuances... Isn't that the very behaviour that caused all this mess in the first place?

But I really am a happy person. I am.

...and I did not initiate the Ickybah.

*goes to Ship SamShep out of pure rebellion*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X