• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Wait, I was in it? I missed me! Huh. *goes to watch it again*
    No, you weren't

But you are now

I'd somehow managed to duplicate the pic of myself with Wendy and the giant teddy where yours should have been

There you go Bekki

Edit: And now Martin's disappeared

*runz back to Power Director*

Edit 2: Fixed!
    Last edited by Jumble; 13 October 2011, 05:30 AM.

Comment

oh, the vid is 'blocked in my country on copyright grounds'

the wonderful woohoos of oz...foiled again
      sigpic

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

Much to do today!

Already vacuumed the floors and moped them, did the dishes, cleaned my room, did my laundry and now time to walk with the dog and do my homework...oh and somewhere in between make dinner for the family
        I almost feel like a housewife!
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* That is poo! Perhaps there's some other way of getting hold of it? It is a lovely vid

*waves to Jann the housewife*

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            oh, the vid is 'blocked in my country on copyright grounds'

the wonderful woohoos of oz...foiled again
            Darnit! I'll figure a way to get it to you

Comment

Thanks Jumblie, I would love to see it! But never mind if it's too tricky, I can just picture your lovely faces in my brainspace

Aaaand it's bedtime! Night xoxoxo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Thanks Jumblie, I would love to see it! But never mind if it's too tricky, I can just picture your lovely faces in my brainspace

Aaaand it's bedtime! Night xoxoxo
                I'm uploading it elsewhere and will send you the link

Comment

*slides on in* You guys were busy this week! (it's taken me a few days to read everything, woohoo for being sick!) And did I miss celebration week? If I did I'm very sorry and very sad (and am sliding this in because I did make it for it http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...dyminispam.png)

I'm hoping my next two hours of class pass quickly so I can come home and dive into bed. Warmth and dvds await. I'll be so glad when I'm finally better so that I can actually do something. I miss the gym already

... also there is a banner for my university right above the post box.... huh.

*hands out hugs and sits in the ill corner*

Comment

*huggles +1* Hope you feel better soon

I met a lovely little boy this morning, 20 months old and incredibly sweet......... and his Mum has persuaded me to look after him starting November - so much for me not taking on anymore work She changed her workdays because I said I couldn't do Thursdays or Fridays, and shortened her hours to fit in with my current hours, so I had no more excuses They're actually a very nice family so it won't be a hardship, and it'll top up my TSE2/AT6 fund nicely I guess it was just meant to be

Smile for today.....

Comment

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                      *slides on in* You guys were busy this week! (it's taken me a few days to read everything, woohoo for being sick!) And did I miss celebration week? If I did I'm very sorry and very sad (and am sliding this in because I did make it for it http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...dyminispam.png)

I'm hoping my next two hours of class pass quickly so I can come home and dive into bed. Warmth and dvds await. I'll be so glad when I'm finally better so that I can actually do something. I miss the gym already

... also there is a banner for my university right above the post box.... huh.

*hands out hugs and sits in the ill corner*
                      Love the picture of Helen....really nicely done! And the party is still going on so you didn't miss a thing!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Some of us are thinking about a trip to The Lakes next summer - when are you going?
                        We always go away round about September because off peak = cheaper, and it's not too warm
                        Oh and I love the woohoo vid

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        Nope, never posted here. It's "she," btw. Thanks!
                        Welcome =)

*giggles*

Boy, did I have to clean that up for GW
                        okay I want to see the unclean version
                        *gutter*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        A tiny bit of RL update first. I injured my foot in dance class last night. Made a band landing and it twisted a bit under me. I think it might be sprained, but I'm not sure. It's not swollen too much, but I've had this sharp pain in it all day now... And it goes without saying that I'm not doing tap dancing tonight, and probably won't be dancing tomorrow either. *sighs*
                        Hope your foot gets better soon =)

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Hey all - this is a truly big MAJOR SPOILER - so don't and I mean DON'T LOOK unless you really want to read this! BTW - this is a Sanctuary Spoiler - have no idea which episode it is!

Spoiler:
                        Looking at the U-tube Sanctuary upcoming episodes info and had to check this out several times to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing....and oh yes I did see it. Magnus has a new romance this season and "she" is a lovely tom-boyish type woman with long hair. And there is one big kiss - that's what I saw. Wonder how that is going to play with some of the viewers. Personally not my cup of tea, but I don't mind what others do, nor (obviously) do I mind watching....and trust me, it was one very verrrrry sexy kiss!
                        Re: Monsoon
                        Spoiler:
                        I was REALLY pleased about this spoiler. Don't get me wrong, I ship Helen/Niko all the way but I just love that we get to see Helen dabble. I've never seen a female protagonist that's bi before - and I think it's great - although I hate labelling 'bi' as such. I prefer to think ''anyone can fall in love with anyone'' . And I bet that was a new experience for AT
                        Re: the actress I think it's Sandrine Holt?

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Just noticed that there are some weird purples spots on my foot... Will go see a doctor tomorrow. I don't like it.
                        Do you have problems with your circulation?
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Wardrobe issues
                          Spoiler:

I finally learned how to properly lace a corset for Dragon Con. #1 WAY tighter and awesomer than what we did at AT5. #2- technically you are supposed to be able to lace it that way yourself. I suppose with practice and more yoga, I could do it without getting a cramp in my shoulder, but I was very happy to have Andi to help me lace in! #3 With the right front-fasteners (like the custom leather corset I ordered) I think you could lace in once and then front-fasten for a while until it needed to be tightened again.

And now you've put a big fic plot bunny in my head. And you know how I like to write Magnus and her corsets!
                          More Tempus Wardrobe spoilers:

Spoiler:
                          I have since learned to properly lace one as well. I would have googled it at AT5 if we would have had the time It's really not as complicated as I thought. And once you have one laced up you don't have to unlace it - just loosen it enough to get into it.

Even with those front fasteners you need to cinch it tighter once you are in it - this is the type I tried on too.

I don't think I could do it myself simply because my back and shoulders and arms don't like to bend that way. I will have Chris to help me when I wear one at Comic Con and I will get you to help me at AT6 (assuming there is another abnormal's ball).

And yay for plot bunnies! I was hoping you'd take up the challenge *waits impatiently*

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            *waves*

We always go away round about September because off peak = cheaper, and it's not too warm
                            That's a shame, we'll probably be going in August - I can't take time off during term time

Oh and I love the woohoo vid
                            Thank you

okay I want to see the unclean version
                            *gutter*
                            I thought of several, but had to go with the clean one on here

Comment

That's a shame, we'll probably be going in August - I can't take time off during term time
                              Well, if my health ever improves, August certainly wouldn't be an issue in future because I can just hop on a train or something

I thought of several, but had to go with the clean one on here
                              You could put them in little spoiler tags?

On a random note, does anyone in here watch Coronation Street?

And, I read somewhere UK won't be getting S4 till Jan?? I'm not sure at the validity of said website mind
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Well, if my health ever improves, August certainly wouldn't be an issue in future because I can just hop on a train or something
                                That wood be cool!

You could put them in little spoiler tags?
                                That wood still break the GW PG rule

I'm sure if you thought about it you'd see how I could have gutterized it

On a random note, does anyone in here watch Coronation Street?
                                Me! I'm a total soap addict

And, I read somewhere UK won't be getting S4 till Jan?? I'm not sure at the validity of said website mind
                                Jeez

Where did you see that?

Comment

Working...
                                X