The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From GabitEvents on twitter:

Gabiteers! AT6 date announcement coming soon!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Woohoo!!!!
    Looks like we are both heading back to England, again!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      From GabitEvents on twitter:

Gabiteers! AT6 date announcement coming soon!

Looks like we are both heading back to England, again!

Ya think?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Forgot to post this. Made me LOL!

Another player with the boss lady on a breakaway! RT @BeingBeckyBhan: @RobertLawrenson only if u stop me @amandatapping http://t.co/7sjMekp
        13 Jul

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

AT6 AT6 AT6!!!!!
          *bounces*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey WooHoos *waves feebly*

I've had such a great few days' holiday so far - got hit by a virus and spent the whole time in bed swallowing painkillers Feeling better today, so hopefully it's on it's way out.

Imagine my delight on seeing this joyful bit of information this morning ...

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...osting-of-sigs

Should have stayed in bed

Comment

*hugs for crappy RL's*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

I've had such a great few days' holiday so far - got hit by a virus and spent the whole time in bed swallowing painkillers Feeling better today, so hopefully it's on it's way out.

Bleh.
              *sends get well vibes and hugs*

And as for that link... I saw it yesterday and while I totally understand why, I think it sucks too. I like variation
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *hugs for crappy RL's*

Bleh.
                *sends get well vibes and hugs*
                Thanks

And as for that link... I saw it yesterday and while I totally understand why, I think it sucks too. I like variation
                Yeah.... I understand it too, but it feels like they're sucking the fun out of GW

Comment

Thanks

Yeah.... I understand it too, but it feels like they're sucking the fun out of GW
                  It does kind of feel that way, huh?
                  But maybe it's just us being GW nostalgic? I know I've said this before, but really... Most of us are starting to become GW's 'oldies'. I mean... we were even here before the 'probie' thing. We used to have Goa'uld ranks. We posted really big honkin' pictures... We're old hippies who like to hang out, smoke broccoli and tell stories about the good old time.

...While still being very groovy, I might add.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

In Starbucks with friends waiting for my dance classes of the day. My body is so sore. It didn't like all that dancing. But only two more days to go, then it's back to work on Monday.... and to school in less then a monh! o.o

*huggles all Woohoos having/who had a bad day*

Here's hoping that today is better!

*crossing fingers so I can make it to AT6* At this point, it's all about school really. I'll be in my last semester and our last production is really big. I hope the date won't interfere with it... Do we know if there are talks for TSE2? I would have had beter luck going as it is in the summer...
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

It does kind of feel that way, huh?
                      But maybe it's just us being GW nostalgic? I know I've said this before, but really... Most of us are starting to become GW's 'oldies'. I mean... we were even here before the 'probie' thing. We used to have Goa'uld ranks. We posted really big honkin' pictures... We're old hippies who like to hang out, smoke broccoli and tell stories about the good old time.

...While still being very groovy, I might add.
                      I don't think it's nostalgia, not for me anyway. And it's not just the sigs - right now I feel I'm fast approaching the point where I'll give up on GW altogether

Of course, that might just be post-viral depression talking.

Or maybe not.

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      In Starbucks with friends waiting for my dance classes of the day. My body is so sore. It didn't like all that dancing. But only two more days to go, then it's back to work on Monday.... and to school in less then a monh! o.o

*huggles all Woohoos having/who had a bad day*

Here's hoping that today is better!

*crossing fingers so I can make it to AT6* At this point, it's all about school really. I'll be in my last semester and our last production is really big. I hope the date won't interfere with it... Do we know if there are talks for TSE2? I would have had beter luck going as it is in the summer...
                      Haven't heard any mention of TSE2 yet.

Comment

*hugs LG*

I don't think it's nostalgia, not for me anyway. And it's not just the sigs - right now I feel I'm fast approaching the point where I'll give up on GW altogether

Of course, that might just be post-viral depression talking.

Or maybe not.
                        Maybe it is, maybe not. I already have given up most of GW. I post here because of you guys and this usually is a happy place, but there are threads I just don't really bother with (anymore). *shrugs* I just hope you'll at least stick with us. It just woodn't be the same.

sigpic

Comment

*hugs LG*

Maybe it is, maybe not. I already have given up most of GW. I post here because of you guys and this usually is a happy place, but there are threads I just don't really bother with (anymore). *shrugs* I just hope you'll at least stick with us. It just woodn't be the same.
                          Take no notice of me, I'm just on a downer No doubt I'll bounce back once I've got over feeling so tired and grumpy

What I need is a WooHoo Party, or a date for TSE2

Edit: When I say 'a date', I mean the calendar-type date of course. Just to be clear

Comment

Evening Woohoos

*big hugs* Glad you're on the mend, hope the evil nasty virus goes away super fast now and never comes back. *shakes fist at evil bugs* Sucks bigtime to have that happen when you're on holiday

*sigh*

I agree with you two, while I can see their reasoning it does feel like it's taking away a big part of the fun of this place

And how am I supposed to pick just one sig to have at any one time??

I also agree with you about general GW meh-ness. This thread is different, because this is where my friends are, but I've basically given up on all the rest now

Take no notice of me, I'm just on a downer No doubt I'll bounce back once I've got over feeling so tired and grumpy

What I need is a WooHoo Party, or a date for TSE2

Edit: When I say 'a date', I mean the calendar-type date of course. Just to be clear
                            Woohoo Party! Yes! Bring it on

Don't we normally party in August? Woohoodstock and all that?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Evening Woohoos

*big hugs* Glad you're on the mend, hope the evil nasty virus goes away super fast now and never comes back. *shakes fist at evil bugs* Sucks bigtime to have that happen when you're on holiday
                              I think that's why I'm so down about it - I take this week off every year to recharge my batteries ready to deal with all the extra children during the summer holidays, but I now feel like I'm completely out of energy and definitely not ready for the onslaught

*sigh*

I agree with you two, while I can see their reasoning it does feel like it's taking away a big part of the fun of this place

And how am I supposed to pick just one sig to have at any one time??

I also agree with you about general GW meh-ness. This thread is different, because this is where my friends are, but I've basically given up on all the rest now
                              I've been trying to tell myself that it's no big deal, that I can just pick a different sig every day and upload it, but it still feels wrong It's nice to come in here and see which sig shows up under everybody's posts and it just won't be the same somehow

I have enough trouble deciding which ones to put in my rotation let alone which ONE to use each day Oh well, I guess we'll all get used to it.

Woohoo Party! Yes! Bring it on

Don't we normally party in August? Woohoodstock and all that?
                              Yeah, 15th to 18th August is WooHoodStock anniversary time - the question is, will there be enough WooHoos around to actually celebrate it? We do seem to be missing a lot of our little bunch lately

But I'm game if you are

Comment

I think that's why I'm so down about it - I take this week off every year to recharge my batteries ready to deal with all the extra children during the summer holidays, but I now feel like I'm completely out of energy and definitely not ready for the onslaught
                                *more hugs*

I've been trying to tell myself that it's no big deal, that I can just pick a different sig every day and upload it, but it still feels wrong It's nice to come in here and see which sig shows up under everybody's posts and it just won't be the same somehow

I have enough trouble deciding which ones to put in my rotation let alone which ONE to use each day Oh well, I guess we'll all get used to it.
                                Exactly. I love seeing all the different sigs showing up all the time. Oh well, as you say, we'll get used to it.

Yeah, 15th to 18th August is WooHoodStock anniversary time - the question is, will there be enough WooHoos around to actually celebrate it? We do seem to be missing a lot of our little bunch lately

But I'm game if you are
                                Let's hope it'll encourage some of the missing ones back And it'll be a good lead-in to the Woohoo holiday
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X