The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Of course, there is the theory that couples who were friends first and lovers second have a better chance of having a successful long-term relationship
    Indeed It's just a bit more confusing sometimes getting there!

That's ok........

*looks steadfastly in the opposite direction*

It's not that I'd be jealous or anything.......
    No, of course not

*huggles Martin quickly while Jumble's looking elsewhere*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *hugs Jann* There are no dark corners in WooHoodStock!
      Not? But where was I then?
      *waves to Jann* How's it going with the puppy training?
      Ok. Puppy can be stubborn and of course since she was sick I could do less with her, but she is growing a LOT! and understanding everything better and better .

She just played again with another lab and golden retriever that I see often so that was fun for her!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Indeed It's just a bit more confusing sometimes getting there!
        I wood have thought it wood be easier to talk to someone who is already a friend? Not that I'd know - I don't think I've ever had a male friend

No, of course not

*huggles Martin quickly while Jumble's looking elsewhere*
        *peeps through fingers* Are you done yet?

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Ok. Puppy can be stubborn and of course since she was sick I could do less with her, but she is growing a LOT! and understanding everything better and better .

She just played again with another lab and golden retriever that I see often so that was fun for her!
        Glad to hear she's feeling better

Comment

Basement maybe...

I wood have thought it wood be easier to talk to someone who is already a friend? Not that I'd know - I don't think I've ever had a male friend
          But... if he's a friend you might actually be more fearfull of 'losing' him? If you're in love with someone random without knowing his feelings it's scary enough, but if he's actually close to you without the romantic bond...
          But like I said. Never been in love with a friend. All my close male friends are very gay.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's harder, definitely. As Nad says, you've got more to lose, almost, if it all goes belly-up, and certainly in my experience it makes it more difficult to have those conversations than with someone who isn't a close friend where you've only really got potential embarrassment to worry about But then I think it's easier to do the relationship bit once you've got past that because you already know each other

*peeps through fingers* Are you done yet?
            Yes, it's safe to come out now

sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Bree and Char* So sorry to hear about the job. I'm sending positive vibes your way.

*waves to Jann*

Bekki, Nad and Jumble are right. Either go with the flow or talk to him. From experience, I would say talking to him is the best way to understand what's going on between the two of you. If you're feeling like this, there's a good chance he's unsure of what's going on as well. At least, that's what happened to me and one of my best (male) friends. (I'm not with said friend anymore because we really were only friends, but I still think talking to him was the good thing to do at the time.)

Just follow your heart! (Cheesy, I know. )
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

You guys! Look what I just received! (clicky for bigger)

*For the second one, it's not a picture of the whole thing because it was too big to fit properly into a photo. That is a signed blueprint of the original Enterprise by James Doohan (Scotty!). It's about maybe 6 feet long. Ahhhhhh!

My dad's childhood friend (kind of like an uncle to me because my dad's siblings weren't around much when I was growing up) was a Trekkie and he's currently making his way through his old stuff, throwing some away or giving it to others. None of his girls grew up into Trek lovers, but I did. So I just learned that he and my dad had lunch today and he gave my dad these two Trek!things for me. CAN I JUST SAY HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW?!

*fangirl squee*
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*flops on couch*

My lappy picked up a virus last night and it took me until 2am to get rid of the darn thing Gone now though

Awesome Trek stuff LG! Lucky indeed

*waves to Jann*
                  Last edited by Jumble; 21 July 2011, 12:03 AM. Reason: Gah! You'd think I could spell 'Awesome' woodn't you? :rolleyes:

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

LG, very cool!

*flops on couch*

My lappy picked up a virus last night and it took me until 2am to get rid of the darn thing Gone now though
                    You really should use protection, you know...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

LG, very cool!

You really should use protection, you know...

This particular virus somehow penetrated my protection and removed it before I was even aware that it was there

I obviously need to use something more effective.........

Comment

This particular virus somehow penetrated my protection and removed it before I was even aware that it was there

I obviously need to use something more effective.........

Gaw. You'd think that you could rely on the protection. There you are, being all responsible and the darn thing is... leaky?
                        A virus on your lappy isn't nice. It's such an ...icky place to have infected.

sigpic

Comment

Gaw. You'd think that you could rely on the protection. There you are, being all responsible and the darn thing is... leaky?
                          A virus on your lappy isn't nice. It's such an ...icky place to have infected.
                          Unfortunately, most forms of protection are only about 99% safe and no matter how responsible you think you're being there's always one little ..... virus that manages to get through The only way you can be 100% safe is to just not interact with the internet. But then life wood be sooooo boring

*waves to Wendy*

Edit: I'm off to playgroup with the littlies - see you later

Comment

*waves back* I wasn't here earlier...but apparently my computer/account was

LG that's really cool!
                            sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaaand we're back! Did we break GW with our semi-serious discussion?

*waves back* I wasn't here earlier...but apparently my computer/account was
                              That happens a lot - I often see Sarai listed when she hasn't been on all day

Makes you wonder how many guests are really lurking..........

Comment

Back!!! No more serious discussions!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X