• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in thread*

I've missed it here!

*huggles everyone*
    *extra huggles everyone who needed/needs hugs*
    (extra huggles everyone else just because*

The end of the semester got the better of me this past two weeks. I've been away from GW, so away from here as well. I just spent lovely hours catching up on about 30 pages of awesome woohooness. It was fun!

Jumble - Had I been in your place, I would have run into my house and stayed there - not go back with a camera.

DM - That is just hypnotizing! o.o

And while everyone one is counting down for trips of their own, let me add mine! 39 days until I'm in the US! I'm going to a Star Trek Con in New Jersey where I'll meet regularamanda! We have been squeeing to no end for the past week about going together! And, surprise! It's the same weekend as MoB's concert! There's about a 70% chance of me dropping in NYC that night! ;D There's nothing really interesting for now on Saturday night of the event, and according to Google Maps, my hotel is a 46 minutes drive to the Triad. How cool would that be?! *crosses fingers*
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      *runs in thread*

I've missed it here!

*huggles everyone*
      *extra huggles everyone who needed/needs hugs*
      (extra huggles everyone else just because*

The end of the semester got the better of me this past two weeks. I've been away from GW, so away from here as well. I just spent lovely hours catching up on about 30 pages of awesome woohooness. It was fun!

Jumble - Had I been in your place, I would have run into my house and stayed there - not go back with a camera.

DM - That is just hypnotizing! o.o

And while everyone one is counting down for trips of their own, let me add mine! 39 days until I'm in the US! I'm going to a Star Trek Con in New Jersey where I'll meet regularamanda! We have been squeeing to no end for the past week about going together! And, surprise! It's the same weekend as MoB's concert! There's about a 70% chance of me dropping in NYC that night! ;D There's nothing really interesting for now on Saturday night of the event, and according to Google Maps, my hotel is a 46 minutes drive to the Triad. How cool would that be?! *crosses fingers*
      *huggles LG* We've missed you! Glad we amused you during your catch-up

Oh, that wood be Awesome if you could go to the concert Take pictures

Yes, I do tend think 'Camera!' before anything else

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *huggles LG* We've missed you! Glad we amused you during your catch-up
        *huggles Jumble* Of course you did! I mean, it was catching up on the thread or finishing my (LAST) paper... Hard choice. Ohhhh procrastination!

Oh, that wood be Awesome if you could go to the concert Take pictures

Yes, I do tend think 'Camera!' before anything else
        Of course I'll take pictures! I think I might need a new memory card for my camera. I don't remember how many pictures the current one hosts, but I have a feeling it won't be enough.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble
          Dee
          Originally posted by Jumble
          , I woodn't want to click on that after a few glasses of wine
          Or a cupcake!
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs LG*
            *looks up*
            *blinks*
            *hugs Jumble* *hugs hedwig* *hugs Laurie*
            *looks down*
            *hugs MoB* *hugs Spencers*

*waits for restraining order*

EDIT: *giggles* ''Paycheck manager''? As if I wood *ever* be allowed to be near the money.
            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 14 May 2011, 01:52 PM.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces through*

Edit: huh, look, I'm a paycheck manager too. Mwahaha I have the money
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I see the Eurovision Song Contest was it's usual farcical self, not helped one iota by having Graham Norton doing the talkover

Josi, I'd rather spend my working day with the Head of the Studio than any amount of money

Comment

*tries to resist running trough screaming: ''Show me the moneeey!''*

*fails*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I see the Eurovision Song Contest was it's usual farcical self, not helped one iota by having Graham Norton doing the talkover

Josi, I'd rather spend my working day with the Head of the Studio than any amount of money
                    I love how the winning song was the song sung by people who couldn't really sing.

sigpic

Comment

I missed all but about the last 10 minutes - I had a far more highbrow evening at my sister and brother-in-law's orchestra's concert. It's just not the same since Wogan retired though

Well yes, but I haven't talked enough for that honour

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *tries to resist running trough screaming: ''Show me the moneeey!''*

*fails*
                      *runs after Nad*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I love how the winning song was the song sung by people who couldn't really sing.
                        True. Not only that, but Italy came second (which was one of the few songs I actually heard) with the most screechy, out of tune guy I've ever heard (no offence Sil)

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        I missed all but about the last 10 minutes - I had a far more highbrow evening at my sister and brother-in-law's orchestra's concert. It's just not the same since Wogan retired though
                        I saw the Italian entry and then ours. Really miffed that Jedwood got more points than Blue Pretty much proves the point that it's not the actual song/singer that gets voted for

Well yes, but I haven't talked enough for that honour

I guess being very loud and talking a lot is what got me the honoured title of 'Martin's No. 1 fan' Sooooo worth it!

Comment

Caught up on the last few pages.

Woohoos are so cute.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Caught up on the last few pages.

Woohoos are so cute.
                            Cute? CUTE???? We're AWESOME!!

Comment

Cute? CUTE???? We're AWESOME!!
                              That too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

YAY! COME! Bring regularamanda! It IS for charity, after all.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X