Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Evening Woohoos!

*covers Sarai's nekkidness with a blanket*
    *huggles all*
    Yay for the Joe!snark

Sanctuary pic

Spoiler:

So happy to see Tesla! The next ep is going to get back to the awesomeness again I'm sure
    Awakening

Spoiler:
    Oh, I hope so!!!!

Anyone want to comment on Wingman?

Comment

*hugs Josi*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Lee!!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif

Er....... Martin's in this one (complete with trimmed beard ), but you have to look close....

*hugs Lee, just because*

And WooHood! Spotted the Martin

Awakening

Spoiler:
      Oh, I hope so!!!!

Yeah...

No.

Ok, I do:
      Wingman
      Spoiler:
      It wasn't awesome, but unlike others, I thought it was OK-ish. Let me just say what a difference a Henry makes in an ep like this one. I'm dated out. Didn't mind the clips. In fact, they were some of the best parts of the entire ep!

And about Awakening... All I can do is Happy Dance untill I get to see it.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs Lee, just because*

And WooHood! Spotted the Martin

Yeah...

No.

Ok, I do:
        Wingman
        Spoiler:
        It wasn't awesome, but unlike others, I thought it was OK-ish. Let me just say what a difference a Henry makes in an ep like this one. I'm dated out. Didn't mind the clips. In fact, they were some of the best parts of the entire ep!

And about Awakening... All I can do is Happy Dance untill I get to see it.
        Wingman

Spoiler:
        Totally agree on Henry As clip-shows go, we've seen a lot worse, and it did have a decent storyline running through it. I just cannot stand that dipsy girlfriend of Will's She's supposed to be intelligent. Not seeing it

Henry and his girl are a good match - hope we see more of her

Really looking forward to Awakening - and then it's Normandy!!!

Comment

Wingman

Spoiler:
          Totally agree on Henry As clip-shows go, we've seen a lot worse, and it did have a decent storyline running through it. I just cannot stand that dipsy girlfriend of Will's She's supposed to be intelligent. Not seeing it

Henry and his girl are a good match - hope we see more of her

Really looking forward to Awakening - and then it's Normandy!!!
          Wingman:
          Spoiler:
          Oh, I think Abby totally matches with the image I have of Will right now. Both characters aren't working for me at the moment and I think they make each other even more stupid. I like Henry and Erica as well. They seem so much more mature than the other couple. Then again, so do little dude and his 'girlfriend' down the street. They're 6. I don't need any more romance. My natural need to ship is gone now.

*blinks*

Ok, that wasn't true.

And it may just be me, but I think the ep wasn't *that* clip heavy, was it?

I really do feel we're in for a treat with the rest of the season. I hope the last few eps were just a bump in the road.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Wingman:
            Spoiler:
            Oh, I think Abby totally matches with the image I have of Will right now. Both characters aren't working for me at the moment and I think they make each other even more stupid. I like Henry and Erica as well. They seem so much more mature than the other couple. Then again, so do little dude and his 'girlfriend' down the street. They're 6. I don't need any more romance. My natural need to ship is gone now.

*blinks*

Ok, that wasn't true.

And it may just be me, but I think the ep wasn't *that* clip heavy, was it?
            Spoiler:
            Well no, that's what made me feel it was a lot better than most other clip-shows we've had - barely really qualifying for that name really

I really do feel we're in for a treat with the rest of the season. I hope the last few eps were just a bump in the road.
            That's what I think too I guess it was having three Will-heavy eps in a row that made it seem like they'd lost the plot a bit But I bet there are some fans somewhere that loved them

And I'm going to say it - Martin didn't direct any of the last four eps

Comment

Awakening

Spoiler:
              Oh, I hope so!!!!

Er...
              Spoiler:

Not good. In fact, back at One Night levels of bad, IMO. I think I now have one wish for the rest of Sanctuary - no more Abbie, ever, please. Honestly, how ditzy can you get?! "What's a soldering iron?" And she's supposed to be intelligent?

Yeah. Not impressed. Hence the very great excitement at Tesla being back this week!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Er...
                Spoiler:

Not good. In fact, back at One Night levels of bad, IMO. I think I now have one wish for the rest of Sanctuary - no more Abbie, ever, please. Honestly, how ditzy can you get?! "What's a soldering iron?" And she's supposed to be intelligent?

Yeah. Not impressed. Hence the very great excitement at Tesla being back this week!
                Wingman

Spoiler:
                I didn't think it was as bad as One Night - it was just the 'dating' thing that made that connection. But no, not one of their best If they had to have a double-dating thing, it wood have been better to have Henry/Erica and Biggie/Kate

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Well no, that's what made me feel it was a lot better than most other clip-shows we've had - barely really qualifying for that name really

That's what I think too I guess it was having three Will-heavy eps in a row that made it seem like they'd lost the plot a bit But I bet there are some fans somewhere that loved them

And I'm going to say it - Martin didn't direct any of the last four eps
                  Right! on the spoiler.

And yes. Will fans must have had a party somewhere. Was he shirtless? I don't remember, but yeah.

Er...
                  Spoiler:

See. It's all about intelligence. Sanctuary is a smart people show!

Wingman

Spoiler:
                  I didn't think it was as bad as One Night - it was just the 'dating' thing that made that connection. But no, not one of their best If they had to have a double-dating thing, it wood have been better to have Henry/Erica and Biggie/Kate
                  Spoiler for total insanity, not for spoilers:

Spoiler:
                  Biggie/Kate. Yes. match made in the elevator. *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Right! on the spoiler.

And yes. Will fans must have had a party somewhere. Was he shirtless? I don't remember, but yeah.
                    I'm sure they did. Shirtless? Not that I remember, but then, I probably woodn't have noticed

See. It's all about intelligence. Sanctuary is a smart people show!
                    Put your finger right on it there Nad

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                      *giggles*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm sure they did. Shirtless? Not that I remember, but then, I probably woodn't have noticed

Put your finger right on it there Nad
                        Gosh. We're bad females. We should notice shirtless bodies, but instead we zone out and only see crane shots, lighting, camera angles and cool effects... *shakes head*

And *nods*. We the fans thunk the brain!

EDIT: And then the ''Tesla: Smarter than you are'' sig shows up.

Imagine *that* elevator child birth scene!

sigpic

Comment

Gosh. We're bad females. We should notice shirtless bodies, but instead we zone out and only see crane shots, lighting, camera angles and cool effects... *shakes head*
                          I think it rather depends upon which shirtless body we're looking at

And *nods*. We the fans thunk the brain!
                          Yes.

And the eyes, don't forget the ey..... er........ Yes, yes! Brains and skills is what we thunk around here

Imagine *that* elevator child birth scene!
                          Do I have to?

Comment

Okay, comments on the last 2 shows (and yes I did watch them because you already saw them Jumble):

Spoiler:
                            Wasn't over impressed by the Wingman but then it was a "cheaper" show
                            because they could use so many of the "clips" from other shows. But as those shows go....it wasn't bad. It is what happens when there are 20 episodes and not quite enough money to go around. so be it. It was still entertaining. As for the show that Will goes on a date....not as believable. Now there are some people that actually have no idea what a soldering iron is, however I think they made her a little too ditzy and that made Will into be too ackward. It didn't fit either character really well. They needed some rewriting of the characters for that one. Not as impressed by it. But as a whole season....it has been great!

And what is with the internet today....going very slow, or is it my pc?

Spoiler:
                            Oh and totally looking forward to tonights show and the "RETURN" of Tesla....or so I am guessing.

Looks like an interesting next show and then Normandy. Go SANCTUARY!
                            Last edited by llp; 16 May 2011, 12:43 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think it rather depends upon which shirtless body we're looking at
                              *thinks*
                              *imagines*
                              *ponders*

...Yes.

Yes.

And the eyes, don't forget the ey..... er........ Yes, yes! Brains and skills is what we thunk around here
                              *thinks*
                              *imagines*
                              *ponders*
                              *imagines*
                              *imagines*
                              *grabs visuals*
                              *blinking cursor*

Do I have to?

Biggie: Hold the elevator!
                              Kate: Only if you hurry. *holds the elevator*
                              *both do the awkward elevator looking away thing*
                              *elevator seems to slow down*
                              Kate: Do you remember that time we got stuck in the elevator tog-
                              *elevator stops*
                              Biggie: I do.
                              Kate: Oh great. Not again...
                              Biggie: They'll fix it. Relax.
                              Kate: You're not the one who's-
                              Biggie: You're not due for weeks.
                              Kate: UhOh.
                              *Biggie rolls his eyes*
                              *Kate starts puffing*
                              Biggie: Congratulations! It has hair all over.
                              Kate: That so doesn't rule anyone out...

sigpic

Comment

*walks in* *is confused*
                                *must. not. click. spoilers* Haven't watched Sanctuary yet! Meeep.!

*huggles all WooHoos*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X