The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Ah, there speaks the voice of the young. When you get older you'll learn to appreciate the whole man, not just his looks and physique
    but I'm still young so I can appreciate that now while I can

I actually think that one may be Cags
    You could be right on that one...
    YEY! Innocent 69...

Wait...that's kinda...boring...kinky ones are better!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Happy Birthday Shippy Hippies!!!!

Here's my contribution to the party:

Love it

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Wait...that's kinda...boring...kinky ones are better!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

A few shippy moment from everybody's favorite episode:

Comment

A couple bus and bum picks might be in order:
          (These are for Jann--innocent that she is)

Comment

@ old posts. I googled
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I was going to say: ''Ah, but *I* do...

Like...

Who says woo? The WooHoos do!

7) ''Can I just say that facial hair is my favourite thing in the universe! Mostly the stubbly, 'I haven't shaved in a week' look. Not so much the, 'G'day, I've been living in the bush for a bloody year without a razor, eating nothing but witchety grubs, wanna go catch some wombats?' look.

But....mmm, Martin stubble. That's definitely up there on my list of favourite stubble!''
              Cags.. maybe....

8) ''Cool! I love both broccoli and sunflower seeds. Especially the shell on ones you suck all the salt off then crack the shell and suck out the middle. There's something deeply satisfying (albiet messy) about that.

I once smoked pepeprcorns? No really...at least I was told afterwards it was pepeprcorns not, uh, what I thought it was. And I don't even smoke. Ah, adolescence!''
              Laurie?

9) ''P.S. Do you really smoke Broccoli or it's just a metaphore of something dirty else? I never thought it could be smoken, I personally never smoke anything.''
              That has to be me, when I was innocent and unsullied by the evil influence of the WooHoos

Hey, it was worth a try

10) ''Someone has been (apparently) bashing my beloved JM on their LJ page. Rude! This got me to thinking...if he knows about someone bashing him, he must absolutely know of my *cough* deep respect for him. How mortifying!''

I'll post the answers later
              LJ, obviously

A couple bus and bum picks might be in order:
              (These are for Jann--innocent that she is)

Oh lord! I can't believe I ever thought that was attractive

But then, as I've just explained to young Jann, wisdom comes with age

Comment

Happy Birthday MoB!

Mentally transmitting millions of good vibes to LJ

Happy Birthday Shippy Hippies

No arts from me this year. No home computer.

*skips back out unseen by the boss*
                sigpic

Comment

Just thought I would bring in some stuff for everyone to get cozy:

Comment

Cags.. maybe....

Laurie?

That has to be me, when I was innocent and unsullied by the evil influence of the WooHoos

Hey, it was worth a try

LJ, obviously

Oh lord! I can't believe I ever thought that was attractive

But then, as I've just explained to young Jann, wisdom come with age
                    *shakes head*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Looks good to me!

And for my own '69 post, fittingly made here at this time:

EDIT: OK, now the pirate thing is annoying me because it's changing the name of my files and making it so the IMG tags won't work.
                      Last edited by hlndncr; 01 April 2011, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Answers to ''who says woo'', spoilers in case anyone wants to guess.

Who says Woo? The WooHoos Do!

Spoiler:
                        1) ''...and Jumble I'm thinking more and more that Nad and you just planned this thread as a cover up for S.H.I.P. ''
                        -Jann #110

2) ''Gosh... I'm torn... Stare at that picture and be good, or finally induldge myself in gutter? Mmm... ''
                        -Nad #221

3) ''Oh. And it's not just the thunking. Because, lets face it, the opening shot of Continuum was the best shot ever. Anywhere. Ever.''
                        -Jenn #237

4) ''It's true. He is a man good at his job, that's for sure. His episodes are always bigger, better, and more interesting to look at. Not to say the other directors are bad... not at all ''
                        -Wendy #16

5) ''I don't know about SGA appearances either I really must do some more research into Martin's 'professional' side, instead of constantly being distracted by his 'hot' side ''
                        -Jumble #1367

6) ''Nekkid Martin....?? where's Nekkid Siler??'
                        -Sarai #1371

7) ''Can I just say that facial hair is my favourite thing in the universe! Mostly the stubbly, 'I haven't shaved in a week' look. Not so much the, 'G'day, I've been living in the bush for a bloody year without a razor, eating nothing but witchety grubs, wanna go catch some wombats?' look.

But....mmm, Martin stubble. That's definitely up there on my list of favourite stubble!''
                        -Bekki #1746

8) ''Cool! I love both broccoli and sunflower seeds. Especially the shell on ones you suck all the salt off then crack the shell and suck out the middle. There's something deeply satisfying (albiet messy) about that.

I once smoked pepeprcorns? No really...at least I was told afterwards it was pepeprcorns not, uh, what I thought it was. And I don't even smoke. Ah, adolescence!''
                        -Cags #2076

9) ''P.S. Do you really smoke Broccoli or it's just a metaphore of something dirty else? I never thought it could be smoken, I personally never smoke anything.''

-Achaja #2032

10) ''Someone has been (apparently) bashing my beloved JM on their LJ page. Rude! This got me to thinking...if he knows about someone bashing him, he must absolutely know of my *cough* deep respect for him. How mortifying!''
                        -LJ #6028

Drat. Missed my '69!

sigpic

Comment

I can never remember your abbreviation - the whole thing is much easier

That last pic isn't showing up

Edit: Ah, I see it was this ridiculous Piratey thing causing the problem

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...landDancer.jpg

I can never remember your abbreviation - the whole thing is much easier

That last pic isn't showing up
                            Thanks!!!

It's the pirate thing. The picture was labled T.eam, which is being automatically changed to "crew"; thus breaking the link. I had to go in and rename the file.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Answers to ''who says woo'', spoilers in case anyone wants to guess.

Who says Woo? The WooHoos Do!

Spoiler:
                              1) ''...and Jumble I'm thinking more and more that Nad and you just planned this thread as a cover up for S.H.I.P. ''
                              -Jann #110

2) ''Gosh... I'm torn... Stare at that picture and be good, or finally induldge myself in gutter? Mmm... ''
                              -Nad #221

3) ''Oh. And it's not just the thunking. Because, lets face it, the opening shot of Continuum was the best shot ever. Anywhere. Ever.''
                              -Jenn #237

4) ''It's true. He is a man good at his job, that's for sure. His episodes are always bigger, better, and more interesting to look at. Not to say the other directors are bad... not at all ''
                              -Wendy #16

5) ''I don't know about SGA appearances either I really must do some more research into Martin's 'professional' side, instead of constantly being distracted by his 'hot' side ''
                              -Jumble #1367

6) ''Nekkid Martin....?? where's Nekkid Siler??'
                              -Sarai #1371

-Bekki #1746

-Cags #2076

-Achaja #2032

-LJ #6028

Drat. Missed my '69!
                              That ^^ must have been a very early one Waaaay before I met him and concentrated more on his 'professional side'

Comment

EDIT: OK, now the pirate thing is annoying me because it's changing the name of my files and making it so the IMG tags won't work.
                                Heh. That's annoying to me too. I don't mind the other changes, but the wordly ones I do

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X