Happy Birthday S.H.I.P.!!!

*snags some cake*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I'm still at work! And busy so not been on here a lot today

Good to see you did the groceries Jumble...we were already running out
      Ready for the buffet then?

Knowing how lazy Jann is, I arranged a little waiter service for her...

And no, you can't take him home!

Comment

Howdy All! Very hungry. Thanks for the snacks. Got to go out in the rain to forage for food for the kitties....they are so fussy! They expect to eat every single day! See you all later.

*HUGGLES* and happy "SHIP DAY" hmmmmm yum yums!
        sigpic

Comment

*removes clothes*

*runs around nekkid*

Who said working nekkid wasn't possible?

And thanks for the waiter Jumble! As long as he is handsome!
          sigpic

Comment

I was just reading old posts... So in character.
            Anyone want to guess? There are no prizes, so don't cheat

Who says Woo? The WooHoos Do!

1) ''...and Jumble I'm thinking more and more that Nad and you just planned this thread as a cover up for S.H.I.P. ''

2) ''Gosh... I'm torn... Stare at that picture and be good, or finally induldge myself in gutter? Mmm... ''

3) ''Oh. And it's not just the thunking. Because, lets face it, the opening shot of Continuum was the best shot ever. Anywhere. Ever.''

4) ''It's true. He is a man good at his job, that's for sure. His episodes are always bigger, better, and more interesting to look at. Not to say the other directors are bad... not at all ''

5) ''I don't know about SGA appearances either I really must do some more research into Martin's 'professional' side, instead of constantly being distracted by his 'hot' side ''

6) ''Nekkid Martin....?? where's Nekkid Siler??''
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*removes clothes*

*runs around nekkid*

Who said working nekkid wasn't possible?

And thanks for the waiter Jumble! As long as he is handsome!
              Nope! I chose the ugliest one I could find!

Hey, you're not the only one who needs feeding around here

Besides, I know how innocent you are and assumed you wood like him for his sense of humour and interesting conversation

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I was just reading old posts... So in character.
                Anyone want to guess? There are no prizes, so don't cheat

Who says Woo? The WooHoos Do!

1) ''...and Jumble I'm thinking more and more that Nad and you just planned this thread as a cover up for S.H.I.P. ''

2) ''Gosh... I'm torn... Stare at that picture and be good, or finally induldge myself in gutter? Mmm... ''

3) ''Oh. And it's not just the thunking. Because, lets face it, the opening shot of Continuum was the best shot ever. Anywhere. Ever.''

4) ''It's true. He is a man good at his job, that's for sure. His episodes are always bigger, better, and more interesting to look at. Not to say the other directors are bad... not at all ''

5) ''I don't know about SGA appearances either I really must do some more research into Martin's 'professional' side, instead of constantly being distracted by his 'hot' side ''
                I'm pretty sure none of those were me.........

6) ''Nekkid Martin....?? where's Nekkid Siler??''
                .... but that one is DEFINITELY Sarai

Oh! The first one was Jann

I think

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  I'm pretty sure none of those were me.........

.... but that one is DEFINITELY Sarai

Oh! The first one was Jann

I think
                  Heh, funny thing is that you come across posts you'd never think you'd actually post...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Heh, funny thing is that you come across posts you'd never think you'd actually post...
                    Oh I'm sure you woodn't have to search too hard to find posts that I wish I'd never made

I'm just really glad that Martin and Amanda don't have the time to check back

Edit: And don't you DARE!!!!!!

Comment

Nope! I chose the ugliest one I could find!

Hey, you're not the only one who needs feeding around here

Besides, I know how innocent you are and assumed you wood like him for his sense of humour and interesting conversation
                      You won't find me at this party then! I want someone I can have fun with! As for interesting convo...I would walk away after a minute...

As for the quotes Nad I got no clue, although I think number 3 is Jenn
                      sigpic

Comment

You won't find me at this party then! I want someone I can have fun with! As for interesting convo...I would walk away after a minute...
                        Ah, there speaks the voice of the young. When you get older you'll learn to appreciate the whole man, not just his looks and physique

As for the quotes Nad I got no clue, although I think number 3 is Jenn
                        I actually think that one may be Cags
                        Last edited by Jumble; 01 April 2011, 12:26 PM. Reason: I might appreciate the physique, but I can't bloody spell it :mckay:

Comment

Did I miss Jann's 69?

Comment

Oh I'm sure you woodn't have to search too hard to find posts that I wish I'd never made

I'm just really glad that Martin and Amanda don't have the time to check back

Edit: And don't you DARE!!!!!!
                            I was going to say: ''Ah, but *I* do...

Like...

Who says woo? The WooHoos do!

7) ''Can I just say that facial hair is my favourite thing in the universe! Mostly the stubbly, 'I haven't shaved in a week' look. Not so much the, 'G'day, I've been living in the bush for a bloody year without a razor, eating nothing but witchety grubs, wanna go catch some wombats?' look.

But....mmm, Martin stubble. That's definitely up there on my list of favourite stubble!''

8) ''Cool! I love both broccoli and sunflower seeds. Especially the shell on ones you suck all the salt off then crack the shell and suck out the middle. There's something deeply satisfying (albiet messy) about that.

I once smoked pepeprcorns? No really...at least I was told afterwards it was pepeprcorns not, uh, what I thought it was. And I don't even smoke. Ah, adolescence!''

9) ''P.S. Do you really smoke Broccoli or it's just a metaphore of something dirty else? I never thought it could be smoken, I personally never smoke anything.''

10) ''Someone has been (apparently) bashing my beloved JM on their LJ page. Rude! This got me to thinking...if he knows about someone bashing him, he must absolutely know of my *cough* deep respect for him. How mortifying!''

I'll post the answers later

sigpic

Comment

Two easy icons. Big versions

WooHood on the Big '69, Jann!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Shippy Hippies!!!!

Here's my contribution to the party:

Comment

Working...
                                X