Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    *hugs Jann* You're extraordinary, believe it
    Nah...I won't because that word is tooooooooooooo long Normal is shorter and suits me quite well

I've had a really trying day so I'm being quiet even though I've finally got time to post But I miss you all *sniff*
    *huggles* Hope tomorrow is easier!

I'm trying to do a full day at work, but I just have nothing to do...so just surfing the web a bit and looking at sites!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Nah...I won't because that word is tooooooooooooo long Normal is shorter and suits me quite well
      *huggles*

*huggles* Hope tomorrow is easier!

I'm trying to do a full day at work, but I just have nothing to do...so just surfing the web a bit and looking at sites!
      Thanks. Me, too. I wish my dad would not argue with me like that, but apparently, he's got a medical problem and he needs to see a doctor. I don't understand much beyond that.

I always see people surfing the web out of procrastination, not because they're bored
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*wanders in with huggles for everyone*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          *huggles*

Thanks. Me, too. I wish my dad would not argue with me like that, but apparently, he's got a medical problem and he needs to see a doctor. I don't understand much beyond that.

I always see people surfing the web out of procrastination, not because they're bored
          Yes indeedy. I can confirm that some of us surf the web out of procrastination. We also come here for the smiles and huggles too. *looks at the huge pile of work on her desk and scoots back out of the thread leaving huggles in her wake*
          sigpic

Comment

*swaps one of her huggles for one of Estrela's*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Just got back from dinner at Anderson's with Rob, Suz and Mike

Stuart loved the vid

Comment

*huggles woohoos*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Just got back from dinner at Anderson's with Rob, Suz and Mike

Stuart loved the vid
                YAY!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Me iz home!

And completely caught up with the thread But there's no way I'm capable to respond on anything except I'm glad the concert went well Josi! -cause I see you down there -

And to EH-T: I plan on stealing your Requiem script. I loooooooooooooooooooooove that ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant that script. Do you plan on re-giving it to the auction maybe? So I don't go to jail or anything. Thought it would totally be worth it. (((((Damian))))) Hmmm, I wonder if I could actually save up that much... yep, I think stealing it might be my best option.

And... I had a great time!
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

So quiet around here online for the last week or so. I haven't helped much either, but since I can't go anywhere, I have nothing happening. Life is very boring right now. I wanna go out and play....and it didn't even rain today. Rain expected for the next 10 days, but doesn't matter....I am confined to hobling around the apt except to go to the doctor on Wed. Boring!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hellooo Woodiehoos *huggles everyone*

MoB -- I would love to join you in your beautiful blog, but I really don't know what I wood say It sounds completely lovely though!!! I can't wait to read it! (I do really want to write something though...I'll have to see what the old brain can find!)

I went on a spontaneous road trip to Melbourne last night to see a concert by John Bucchino. It was fabulous! His writing is so quirky and humble and honest and rambly - I wood just love to be able to write music like that! It was brilliant! My friend (the one who's watching sanctuary with me) called me last moment and we drove down. Spontaneous theatre is the BEST! We got invited back tomorrow night to see his other show and a Q & A Session, it's going to be great!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I could blame the fact it's quiet on the fact that I've completely lost my voice but... that doesn't really interfere with my typing
                        (lost my voice due to shouting at a AFootball match on Sunday)
                        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

at the shouting and loosing your voice Aveo! It's always funny to see people talk after such events like a football game
                          sigpic

Comment

When we turn the clocks forward/back it always takes me a few days to adjust. The end result being that I couldn't drag my butt out of bed this morning for a run. I'm kinda kicking myself now. I WILL go tomorrow!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Hellooo Woodiehoos *huggles everyone*

MoB -- I would love to join you in your beautiful blog, but I really don't know what I wood say It sounds completely lovely though!!! I can't wait to read it! (I do really want to write something though...I'll have to see what the old brain can find!)

I went on a spontaneous road trip to Melbourne last night to see a concert by John Bucchino. It was fabulous! His writing is so quirky and humble and honest and rambly - I wood just love to be able to write music like that! It was brilliant! My friend (the one who's watching sanctuary with me) called me last moment and we drove down. Spontaneous theatre is the BEST! We got invited back tomorrow night to see his other show and a Q & A Session, it's going to be great!!!
                            Yahoo! (on both counts)

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Me iz home!

<snip>

Welcome home!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            So quiet around here online for the last week or so. I haven't helped much either, but since I can't go anywhere, I have nothing happening. Life is very boring right now. I wanna go out and play....and it didn't even rain today. Rain expected for the next 10 days, but doesn't matter....I am confined to hobling around the apt except to go to the doctor on Wed. Boring!
                            Feeling any better?
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Me iz home!

And to EH-T: I plan on stealing your Requiem script. I loooooooooooooooooooooove that ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant that script. Do you plan on re-giving it to the auction maybe? So I don't go to jail or anything. Thought it would totally be worth it. (((((Damian))))) Hmmm, I wonder if I could actually save up that much... yep, I think stealing it might be my best option.

LOL! I always give away the stuff I buy at auctions (with the exception of AT's painting from this year, I felt it would be insulting to her to give it away plus it is a lovely painting) so if I had bought it at an auction you would be in luck. However, it was a gift from the folks at Sanctuary on a set tour. As a gift I feel it would not be appropriate to give it away. So I'm afraid you will have to steal it! Hmmm..... when I was away at AT4 my house was broken into and the only DVDs stolen were Sanctuary DVDs. That wasn't you, was it?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                When we turn the clocks forward/back it always takes me a few days to adjust. The end result being that I couldn't drag my butt out of bed this morning for a run. I'm kinda kicking myself now. I WILL go tomorrow!

Yahoo! (on both counts)

Welcome home!

Feeling any better?
                                Thank you

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                LOL! I always give away the stuff I buy at auctions (with the exception of AT's painting from this year, I felt it would be insulting to her to give it away plus it is a lovely painting) so if I had bought it at an auction you would be in luck. However, it was a gift from the folks at Sanctuary on a set tour. As a gift I feel it would not be appropriate to give it away. So I'm afraid you will have to steal it! Hmmm..... when I was away at AT4 my house was broken into and the only DVDs stolen were Sanctuary DVDs. That wasn't you, was it?
                                Uhm... well, you see... I... hmshass... no, of course not.

I can't believe that someone stole your Sanctuary DVDs!!!! That's just too funny! SciFi teafs!!!

Ok, since you're not giving it away and there's not a chance I'd steal it, cause I can't run very fast any more, are there any comments on it?
                                *looks hopeful*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X