Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *huggles Sarai*

Ugh...brainstorming about a promotional item we're going to give away during our convention on a party...and it can't cost more than a buck...
    *huggles back*

And Jann, I work for a promotional merchandise company. Let me know if you need any help

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *huggles back*

And Jann, I work for a promotional merchandise company. Let me know if you need any help
      I am working *with* one, but it's just the fact that I need to come up with some stuff that would be cool for that party...so just surfing the web, looking at their site and looking what fits with the party(San Diego/evening/beach/active theme)
      Got so far a plastic beach ball, flashlight, inflatable beach pillow and perhaps an electrical fan but that's probably too expensive(the one from AT for Sanctuary reminded me of that and that one is so cool! )
      Anyway...that's what I'm doing today...together with writing some articles and making the budget for all our promotional items
      sigpic

Comment

On Twitter:

SanctuarySeries Sitting in sound studio w @AmandaTapping, Martin Wood + @RobinDunne recording S3 DVD commentary. So funny AND informative! #Sanctuary

http://yfrog.com/gzhn5owj

SanctuarySeries That photo is @amandatapping, @RobinDunne and director Martin Wood revealing all the secrets of Kali III! #Sanctuary
        According to Martin

it's the part where Amanda Damian and I all sit and laugh our butts off

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          On Twitter:

According to Martin

it's the part where Amanda Damian and I all sit and laugh our butts off

So, ... nothing new then.

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            I'm so very very excited1 I'm going to Perth tomorrow night to visit my brother. He goes to uni there (it's on the other side of the country) and its the best music theatre uni that Australia has. Hugh Jackman went there...anyway, I'm going to see him in a show, which I'm so excited about because I didn't think I would get to, because it's so far away. But I saved up, and I'm on my way over tomorrow to stay on his couch for the weekend and watch him do his thing They're doing The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (for anyone who might know it) and he is one of the leads. I'm so proud of him! I just can't wait to see him, it's going to be so fabulous! He's so amazingly talented! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I wager I will be popping in when i get to the airport so I can say tataa for the weekend properly (but its only thursday still, so i'll be back in here again before I leave anyway, I just wanted to say HOW EXCITED I AM!)

Also, Happy St Patrick's Day!!!
            How very exciting!!! Have a fab time And hope your brother is awesome!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *Floats into thread*

*floats out, totally in love w/ Carl Binder*
            *puts hands over Joe's ears* Awesome!

Wow! Photobox are fast..... I got an email telling me that my order had been posted, and ten minutes later the Postie knocked on the door and handed it to me
            Yay! Hope it looks awesome

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            SAnctuary set tour with Ryan and Amanda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBNU-...&feature=feedu
            And some sneaky Martin Nice!

I've been playing with that ^^ pic...

Gorgeous!

I know But I've got to get used to it before TSE2 because he's bound to want to hug every WooHoo that goes isn't he?

I won't be special anymore http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...m-crying-2.gif
            Aw, Jumble, you'll always be special. No-one else is Totally Martin's Woohoo, no matter how many of us he may hug

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

What a day!!

*flops down on sofa*
            *passes out*
            *huggles*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I was looking for a quote from Samantha Carter on google when I came across the urban dictionary...urban dictionary definition of Sam Carter (warning not the most...err...correct language used)

but I was ing at it

that's how bored I am
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Evening Woohoos

How very exciting!!! Have a fab time And hope your brother is awesome!
                *puts hands over Joe's ears* Awesome!

Yay! Hope it looks awesome
                It does In fact it's 'they', and now I need more frames and a bigger wall

And some sneaky Martin Nice!

Gorgeous!

Aw, Jumble, you'll always be special. No-one else is Totally Martin's Woohoo, no matter how many of us he may hug
                I worry that I'll be usurped by a younger, prettier WooHoo *glares at Jann*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I was looking for a quote from Samantha Carter on google when I came across the urban dictionary...urban dictionary definition of Sam Carter (warning not the most...err...correct language used)

but I was ing at it

that's how bored I am
                Speaking of the Urban Dictionary, it seems there are various meanings for WooHoo including this one: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woohoo

And I think we should be careful not to be nekkid and happy dancing at the same time....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...Woohoo%20Dance

Last edited by Jumble; 17 March 2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

*narrows eyes* Actually, if you look closely you'll see that he's pointing directly at 'Jumble', not you

Oh, I'm pretty sure I know what my deepest desire is And it definitely doesn't involve public displays of nekkidness

Hm. A little distraction is needed I think.....

*smooches the pic* *happy sigh*

I worry that I'll be usurped by a younger, prettier WooHoo *glares at Jann*

Speaking of the Urban Dictionary, it seems there are various meanings for WooHoo including this one: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=woohoo

And I think we should be careful not to be nekkid and happy dancing at the same time....

That is just sooooo wrong and extremely ickybah. Quick, someone update Urbandictionary to the real definition of Woohoo nekkid dancing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                    *smooches the pic* *happy sigh*

Mustlearntosharemustlearntosharemustlearntoshare

That is just sooooo wrong and extremely ickybah. Quick, someone update Urbandictionary to the real definition of Woohoo nekkid dancing.

'wrong' and 'ickybah' do seem to suit us Well, some of us anyway

I have submitted the true definition of WooHoos, waiting for it to be approved

Comment

hi woohoos

my wager was correct! I am checking in at the airport

Had a poobags week this week *le sigh* Had a fibro-related break down in 2 different classes, both of which involved tears. It's so embarrassing, I never cried in public before I got this stupid disorder But twice in one week? Booooo...and everyone in my class saw this second time, and the teacher tried to talk to me during...boooo...on the upside, she also kept me aftre class and we had a chat about it and she gave me some good stuff to think about that might help me work out how to move properly again

Not that it even matters because IM GOING TO VISIT MY BROTHER!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki for poobags week*

Comment

Oh gosh Jumble...you find even worse words! I think it must be edited!

*huggles Bekki*

And GW is back after being offline for me in the morning! Still....so quiet in here
                          sigpic

Comment

What, no posts since 9.13 this morning? Where is everyone?!

I am happy because it's the weekend I love Friday evenings!

Awesome! Look forward to seeing them when I'm next at yours

So wrong. I much prefer our definitions

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            hi woohoos

my wager was correct! I am checking in at the airport

Had a poobags week this week *le sigh* Had a fibro-related break down in 2 different classes, both of which involved tears. It's so embarrassing, I never cried in public before I got this stupid disorder But twice in one week? Booooo...and everyone in my class saw this second time, and the teacher tried to talk to me during...boooo...on the upside, she also kept me aftre class and we had a chat about it and she gave me some good stuff to think about that might help me work out how to move properly again

Not that it even matters because IM GOING TO VISIT MY BROTHER!!!!
                            *huggles* So sorry you've had a poobags week, but hope you have a fab time with your brother! Hope that'll cheer you up

Edit: Ah, that's better *waves to Jann* So GW was down huh? Come on, who had a serious discussion??
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Mustlearntosharemustlearntosharemustlearntoshare
                              No worries Jumble. I know the closest I'll ever come to our beloved PTB is my computer monitor or tv screen. I'm quite content to live vicariously through his favorite Woohoo too.

'wrong' and 'ickybah' do seem to suit us Well, some of us anyway
                              *adjusts her imaginary halo*

I have submitted the true definition of WooHoos, waiting for it to be approved
                              Yay!

*huggles Bekki for feeling poorly* I hope you have a fab time with your brother.

*sprinkles huggles throughout the house on her way back to work*
                              sigpic

Comment

Josi...it could have been the urban dictionary discussion Although that wasn't REALLY serious
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X