The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Bree*

*hugs EH-T* I swear that I didn't take your DVDs... I'm over the fact they stole them, but at least they had good taste...

Originally posted by llp View Post
    So quiet around here online for the last week or so. I haven't helped much either, but since I can't go anywhere, I have nothing happening. Life is very boring right now. I wanna go out and play....and it didn't even rain today. Rain expected for the next 10 days, but doesn't matter....I am confined to hobling around the apt except to go to the doctor on Wed. Boring!
    *hugs* Do you feel better?
    Busy WooHoos.... oh my

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
    I could blame the fact it's quiet on the fact that I've completely lost my voice but... that doesn't really interfere with my typing
    (lost my voice due to shouting at a AFootball match on Sunday)

Tea. Drink some tea

I'm feeling better than yesterday. Llots more stuff packed... except for my Sanctuary DVDs because I'mw atching them!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*flops in*

LONG day. Oy. *sigh* Tuesday is high-risk initial visit day. It was a crazy one.

On the bright side, after work, I met an old friend for dinner at a cool new mexican place and then actually learned the big cadenza in the Lucia mad scene. So a day of midwifery, food, and music. I'm tired.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Aha! Maybe that's why I'm feeling so crummy this morning. Since I can't run, maybe I'll go for a speedy walk instead. Or better still, a casual stroll.
      I am going to run tomorrow. Probably only 2 miles. I hope. LOL. I'm too tired right now to give serious thought to exercise-- tho I need to do it or I'll slowly (quickly!) turn into a crazy-person.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      *breezes in*
      *swuggles everybody madly*

How I've missed my Woohoos freinds!!! How is everyone?

MoB Your Extraordinary Woman blog is a great idea! Looking forward to reading it, I'd love to write something for it too, I'll see how my time goes this week.

*licks lips* Mmmmmmm dinner at Andersons........if only Cornwall wasn't so far away

Hope all goes well at the Drs tomorrow *huggles Jann & Laurie*
      Welcome back! AND YAY! So glad you want to participate.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        I am going to run tomorrow. Probably only 2 miles. I hope. LOL. I'm too tired right now to give serious thought to exercise-- tho I need to do it or I'll slowly (quickly!) turn into a crazy-person.
        Walking and tai chi are about the only exercise type stuff I can do. But I looooove doing tai chi. And I'm hoping to learn some yoga one of these days. I learned a tiny bit of chi gung too, and would like to learn more.

Comment

Walking and tai chi are about the only exercise type stuff I can do. But I looooove doing tai chi. And I'm hoping to learn some yoga one of these days. I learned a tiny bit of chi gung too, and would like to learn more.
          Yoga is my other fitness addiction. It's so centering - I call it nature's xanax.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*Pops in*

Hi WooHoo's. Just sayin' hi.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

*waves to Pol and says 'Hi!' back *

Artwork challenge entry - revisit/redo an old piece of artwork ..... my, how things have changed since 2009..........

Old

New

Last edited by Jumble; 16 March 2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                No worries
                I have just successfully half-inched a DVD. Now for Stage 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  I have just successfully half-inched a DVD. Now for Stage 2.

*eagerly awaits further developments*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    EH-T *hugs* But that's the strangest robbery I've heard in a while...I mean I understand that they would steal the jewelry(which sucks ) but why just those DVDs...certainly since they got both sets(incomplete)...
                    To think that thieves would come in here and steal my Sanctuary/SG DVDs ....I do think I would laugh a bit though since they're all Region 2 and thus won't play on American DVD players! Still the thought only *faints* *huggles EH-T again*
                    I took the one surviving disc on the Sanctuary tour and had everyone sign it.

Just wandering through to wish everyone a really good day and a super week in whatever way makes you very happy and content.

... wandering back out now ...
                    Thanks. Backatcha!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    *hugs Bree*

*hugs EH-T* I swear that I didn't take your DVDs... I'm over the fact they stole them, but at least they had good taste...

I guess I can pretty much strike off all the Woohoos from my suspect list.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                    *Pops in*

Hi!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      You know it's way more fun to leasurely surf the web when you're procrastinating then when you are bored!

Got the assignment to write some articles again and all of a sudden the web got fun again

Anyway...

Welcome back DM

Spoiler:
                      EH-T...that is one interesting thief...only stealing your Sanctuary DVDs. Just for the record...it wasn't me.

I think.

Yahoo Bekki for unsuspected surprises

Laurie *hugs*I kinda know how you feel! Being stuck in an apartment drives you wacko! I hope the appointment on Wednesday goes well and you can go out again! Coincidentally I also have my doctors appointment on Wednesday Got a whole list of questions for him *grins evilly*
                      Thank youuu

Aha! Maybe that's why I'm feeling so crummy this morning. Since I can't run, maybe I'll go for a speedy walk instead. Or better still, a casual stroll.
                      And meet some of your forest friends? Do they visit still?

Beautiful Oma! And welcome back

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      *hugs Bree*

*hugs* Do you feel better?
                      Busy WooHoos.... oh my

Tea. Drink some tea

I'm feeling better than yesterday. Llots more stuff packed... except for my Sanctuary DVDs because I'mw atching them!
                      *hugs* Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      *Pops in*

Heyyyy Pol!!! Say hi more often huh?

Jumble love your new pic!

I found a vine that I like last night! First time I liked a vine, and I drank the whole bottle...
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        And meet some of your forest friends? Do they visit still?
                        Yep. I still get lots of visitors. There's a big tree in the corner of my back yard, and the other day I counted 5 deer reclining under it/ And the other day, there were 8 deer strolling down the street - two little ones amongst them.

Comment

Yep. I still get lots of visitors. There's a big tree in the corner of my back yard, and the other day I counted 5 deer reclining under it/ And the other day, there were 8 deer strolling down the street - two little ones amongst them.
                          You have the best uninvited guests EVER!!!! <3
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            You have the best uninvited guests EVER!!!! <3
                            I have to remember to take my camera with me whenever I go out, too, because I discovered there's a house about 1.5 miles down the road surrounded by fencing that has chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, pheasant, a peacock and a peahen, a horse, and several other critters in it that are just waiting to have their pictures taken. I even saw a huge eagle in a nearby field recently when I drove by there. They all seem to be well fed and well cared for.

Comment

Ok, I know the challenge was for wps, but it got me playing with other stuff....

Old

New

I Jumblified him!!!
                              Last edited by Jumble; 16 March 2011, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Any UKers watch The Chase? Is it me, or do they have a Martin on the team almost every other day?

Comment

Working...
                                X