Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Of course not! It's what I did.
    It's all about respect between snurchers, you know...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Soliudes was the first ep I had on my SG-1 Tape (VCR, of course ) and I watched it over and over. At one point, there was a glitch and I got so used to it that I missed it when I first saw it on DVD.
      Sorry Martin. Great job and all, but I miss the glitch.

Who has some good pics of Amanda doing her director/ producer thing? In action?
      *googles anyway*
      Solitudes was the ep that got me hooked on SG1........ although I didn't know why at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Solitudes was the ep that got me hooked on SG1........ although I didn't know why at the time

'T was the Invisible Power of The Martin...

Thanks!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Um... anyone got action pics of Joe? The moment I typed his name in Google, it froze up on me... I think it likes Amanda better.

sigpic

Comment

'T was the Invisible Power of The Martin...

Thanks!

Mind you, that Power was a bit of a slow burner....... took me how many years to cotton on?

Comment

Muse is still going.....

Last edited by Jumble; 14 January 2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Pretty . Loving the mask and colouring!

Comment

I think it needs a border, but I've just discovered that I saved the .psd as a .jpg Darn!

Comment

Oh no ! But do you really think? I think it's strong enough on it's own. Loving the purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Oh no ! But do you really think? I think it's strong enough on it's own. Loving the purple!
                      I agree.
                      Maybe it's just because you're in Border Mode, Jumble?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Hmm. I guess everything I've done lately has had a border, so now that one looks a bit nekkid to me

I'm in a very purple mood.

Besides, it suits him I wood sooooo love to see him in a purple shirt................

Edit: What Nad said

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Mind you, that Power was a bit of a slow burner....... took me how many years to cotton on?
                          No comment.
                          Not a word on being slow.
                          ...Or too busy with RDA...

sigpic

Comment

Internetelepathy...

Watching Inception which is an amazing film but just can't seem to concentrate... *sigh*

All I want to do is look at artwork submissions and boot up PS

Comment

No comment.
                              Not a word on being slow.
                              ...Or too busy with RDA...

Yeah, bloody red herrings getting in the way of my true path

Couldn't see the Wood for the.......... Jacks

Comment

Mmmmmmmm...Jack...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X