No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought you were heading to your bed, not your laptop!
    sigpic

Comment

*runs nekkid through the thread*

Hooray for your first day, Jann! *huggles*

Also, hooray for Sarai's friend in choir on tv! Woohood

*twilrz*
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Bekki - hope all is going well down under. Is the water level started to recede?

sigpic

Comment

I'm curious - has the TV stations (outside the US) shown a tv 2 hour movie called THE CAPE?

Well, got to run. Going out to dinner for the first time in weeks. Hated being sick! BAH!
          sigpic

Comment

*faints*

Well...I'm making up for lost time next week. Already attending my first "event" and I have to start every day at 7am!

Fun times On the other hand it all sounds like fun and really interesting which is awesome!

Have fun at dinner Laurie! I'm sure it'll be healthier than my pizza and icecream
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Laurie It's receding quite quickly which is amazing! The roads are clearing but there is so much traffic going into the city to help that we are still stuck at home (which, honestly, is amazing!!!) My brother and I are planning to head in next week for the clean up. Work has been canceled because of the floods, so our time is free to help (we are just a little poorer for it...but all things considered, we are so so fortunate!)

My home in Victoria has just been given the high warning and a preparation for evacuation, but they are hopeful that it wont get that far

So...on the whole, it's a beautiful day here in Australia! The high spirits and the volutneering have been amazing!

(no idea if this will go through...our power and communcations are getting cut here and there...sorry if this double posts )
              sigpic

Comment

*starts rousing chorus of "Don't stop Believin'" with the four guests*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Looks like a really nice camera. Have you had a chance to try it out and take some pictures yet? Just curious - which color did you get?
                  Not yet, I'll test it next week end, though I ordered a memory card on Ebay but it'll arrive only next week. So I can make only fews pictures with the memory of the fotocamera.

Ah...I usually don't drink many alcoholic beverages , but...I like the soft fruits vodka
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Um......... I believe I may have run nekkid on the S/J thead at some point.................
                    On the S/J thread but not here??!! Martin must be so disappointed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Not yet, I'll test it next week end, though I ordered a memory card on Ebay but it'll arrive only next week. So I can make only fews pictures with the memory of the fotocamera.

Ah...I usually don't drink many alcoholic beverages , but...I like the soft fruits vodka
                      I'm making something called a vodka sling (I have to explain to the bar staff everywhere but my home town what it is!) and it's vodka, lemonade & lime juice and deeeelish.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *starts rousing chorus of "Don't stop Believin'" with the four guests*
                        Noooooooo! Don't put that in my head again Takes me days to get rid of it

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                        On the S/J thread but not here??!! Martin must be so disappointed.
                        Nope, he'll be greatly relieved and grateful that I didn't subject those gorgeous eyes to such a horrific sight

Comment

Tea. Homemade cake. Couch. Little snuggle blanket. Rain outside. Sleeping dog. Forum. Nonsense TV. Go away window cleaner.

*hugs WooHoos*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Tea. Homemade cake. Couch. Little snuggle blanket. Rain outside. Sleeping dog. Forum. Nonsense TV. Go away window cleaner.

*hugs WooHoos*
                            *sigh* I have the rain and the nonsense TV but none of the rest

However, I do have PS, PD, Martin, and an active muse................

Last edited by Jumble; 14 January 2011, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              *sigh* I have the rain and the nonsense TV but none of the rest

However, I do have PS, PD, Martin, and an active muse................

Well... you win!

Love the set. How awesome
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X