No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And since it's Wednesday...wait...Thursday?...when did that happen??? Oh well...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Thanks Laurie

and Josie.

Isn't Nad the innocent one?
      Oh she wishes! It's all just a cover up

In regards to the food, I did get to bring some riceballs home (Rice shaped into a ball and stuffed with cheese) but I haven't had any yet. They did have lots of other yummy stuff that I didn't get to have but that's the way it goes some nights. The guests have to come first.

We're doing another one on Wednesday but hopefully with less people! Last night was a bit too much and the room was bloody hot! We had an unseasonably warm and humid evening and no air conditioner and a room full of people adding body heat. After running around all evening I never needed a shower so bad in my life!
      Lovely

Now why is it that whenever anyone mentions a hot room I immediately think back to the Sanctuary set tour? It was incredibly hot! Martin was........ incredibly HOT........ and I was, of course, suffering from serious hot flushes

Jumble, there is always hope and that's a good thing because almost everything else is beyond our control.

*hugss woohoo's*
      That's true. So we'll all just keep hoping that things are not as bad as they may seem right now

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Oh, I love this one! Scruffy. Arm p0rn. 'Tis marvelous!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...mg_2816x-1.jpg

And that *cough* OTHER guy? Well, I'm sure I have some pics of him around here somewhere...
      You go ahead LJ, I'll just avert my gaze...... oh look! Lots of Martin pics on my wall

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        alright...

A few weeks ago when we had a fuel promotion, a customer asked me, over the phone: "i've got a fuel voucher here that expired yesterday, can i still use it?"

Oh, people. They make me chuckle.

*hugs bree*
        rofl!

Comment

So, I can totally put "Joe Ma--Joe Mallozzi" into the chorus of this song...Oh dear! I don't REALLY stalk Joe...REALLY! I just...adore him...

*goes off singing "I'm your biggest fan Joe Ma--Joe Mallozzie!"*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I've been applying "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me" to Martin for a loooong time

And since he does 'love' us WooHoos, I guess I got my wish

Comment

How are my efforts at being totally silly? The pic spam helped me giggle a bit when life was craptastic. I hope it helps Cags. And I can't help but shake my booty to that song.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Oh, I've been applying "I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me" to Martin for a loooong time

And since he does 'love' us WooHoos, I guess I got my wish
                WOOHOOOOOD!

And Joe loves the shirt I sent...which is...er...not even close, but I we know he loves meus!
                sigpic

Comment

How are my efforts at being totally silly? The pic spam helped me giggle a bit when life was craptastic. I hope it helps Cags. And I can't help but shake my booty to that song.
                  Your efforts are great, and going by my own experience I'm pretty sure they'll make Cags smile

And I have to say, the image of you shaking your booty to that song........... well that should give her a really good laugh!

WOOHOOOOOD!

And Joe loves the shirt I sent...which is...er...not even close, but I we know he loves meus!
                  Oh he loves us, you can believe that

Comment

This made me

Who wouldn't shake their booty to that song?
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      This made me

Who wouldn't shake their booty to that song?
                      Um........... *has vision of Martin shaking his booty to that song*

Comment

Hmmmm....*triez to imagine Joe shaking his booty to that song...* Nope, I got nuthin'
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm....*triez to imagine Joe shaking his booty to that song...* Nope, I got nuthin'
                          Yeah, riiiiight!

Actually, I'm having no trouble imagining that...............

*ducks and runz*

Comment

Jann, there are some things a girl should never tell
                            Errr...but still...you know...I must get rid of that innocent thing one day...so, please, do tell

*huggles Bree tightly* and sends good prayers and vibes towards Charmaine and her dad!

*blinks*

Booty shaking...really...

*thinks of Sheppy doing that*

Rawrrrr

*seeing a whole lot of hot PTB do that*

*faints*
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, riiiiight!

Actually, I'm having no trouble imagining that...............

*ducks and runz*
                              sigpic

Comment

*has an image of TPTB shaking their booties, collectively, to that song*

sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X