The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Blame for what....I just meant you said it would be a good idea to post the "humorous" joke!!???????

Jumble...you need to smoke chomp on some broccoli! Or brownies with broccoli!
    I definitely need something, my current drug intake is making me nauseous

Comment

*waves*

3 more hours till I can head home to dinner and Sanctuary. Hope everyone had a good day. Errands are exhausting! My poor poor Amex. Yikes.

Jumble Sorry to hear about your bronchitis. I hope you are feeling better soon.

LJ As others have said, you know what's best for your family. I'd go a step farther and say just don't interact with her. Put her on 'ignore' if that forum allows it. You are doing an amazing thing. I hope I can follow in your footsteps at some point. *hugs*

I made my first trip to Mood today. Fellow Project Runway fans will know what I'm talking about. Serious fabric Nirvana.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I definitely need something, my current drug intake is making me nauseous
        Oh cakes with broccoli is very good for that!
        sigpic

Comment

Such a beautiful day out today (won't last past tonight when we are expecting loads of rain)...so I think I will walk to the bank and enjoy the daylight. See you all later.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Oh cakes with broccoli is very good for that!
            Wood that I had the energy to make some

Yes, feeling very sorry for poor little me

Thanks MoB I hope your Amex card soon recovers from it's exhaustion

Comment

Found this Amanda is around 2:20 and Ryan is before her

Amanda looks cute.

Also in the tags there's someone named Amanda Wood
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

From Facebook:

RD's Fun Friday Fact question:
                "When Martin Wood is directing, how do the actors know when he likes a take?"

The Woohoos have taken over my brain because I can't think of a single answer that involves anyone being fully clothed.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  From Facebook:

The Woohoos have taken over my brain because I can't think of a single answer that involves anyone being fully clothed.
                  He says, "I liked that one." ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    He says, "I liked that one." ?
                    Kinky

Yay for Sanctuary tonight! I'm finally home to see it (aka succesfully managed to duct tape myself to the couch and not been persuaded to go out)
                    then again even my dad commented on the fact that it looked like I needed a quiet night/sleep
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      From Facebook:

He yells: "AND CUT!!"

sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*waves at guests*

I'm having probs with my writing project. Any of you guests happen to be a brilliant writer who may have some tips for me...? *puppy-dog eyes*
                        sigpic

Comment

*tumbles through the thread*

Hello beloved woohoos

*gives Cags a big old cuddle*

busy as ever down here in the deep south Starting to pack for the move back to Queensland over the summer...still haven't found a new house to move into yet, which is a teeny but of a worry...

The musical is going well...we open in six days! its all getting quite exciting We bump into the theatre on Monday, and then it's full steam ahead till opening night! The err...kissing scene is going well when I don't stop to think about it I will NOT let myself feel bad about it!

aaaaaanyway.... I LOVE WOOHOOS!!! xoxoxoxo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *waves at guests*

I'm having probs with my writing project. Any of you guests happen to be a brilliant writer who may have some tips for me...? *puppy-dog eyes*
                            Not brilliant, but I am a writer. Shoot me a PM if you're still around.
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Not brilliant, but I am a writer. Shoot me a PM if you're still around.
                              Ah bless you Pol, but I rather suspect LJ was hinting at something a leeetle bit...er, darker haired...with a more Italiany sounding name... y'know, something like Moe Jollazzi, something like that, yeah? If there happened to be, say, one of our regular lurking guests who, perhaps fitted the bill?

(though I am sure she'd appreciate your input all the same. )

Morning Woohoos!

Wow, 2.5 hours sleep last night, bringing my grand total since Tuesday morning up to 8.5 hours. Think I might have a party!
                              I've got this woman coming around at 10am who's going to do the service for Charles' funeral and I'm sort of hoping she's got a good comedy repetiore and won't think I'm too bonkers when I tell her all about the sing-along thing. Panicking slightly because now I have to think of all the things I want her to say and my brain has, usefully, given up all attempts at coherency and rationale. I might have mushed it a bit on brandy, mind you, which, dammit still isn't helping me sleep.
                              I'm supposed to be going to a family party this afternoon - arranged before all this happened (yeah, yeah, still can't say the words - ain't denial just wonderful ). I told my niece not to cancel because, for starters, I think it'll be lovely for everyone to get together this weekend, but I'm feeling slightly panicky about that too. Then I was feeling slightly panicky walking round the pet food shop yesterday. I kind of wish everyone would just sod off and leave me alone now.

But this thread's been a tonic. I appreciate the hugs and laughs.... oh and I definitely laughed at Jumble's declaration of undying love for RDA... well that's what I heard anyway.

And because I need laughs today, one of my favourite bts clips is this, because a) it's set up by Martin, b) it has Amanda being hilarious and c) it takes the micky out of RDA just a little bit.

sigpic

Comment

Oops. Now I feel a bit like an idiot. Ah well.

Welcome home Cags. And...tell em all to, what was it? Sod off? Now's the best time and you have every right.

Pol

Wondering just what sodding off entails. I mean, connotatively I can gueses, I'm just trying to visualize...

Edit: sorry for the long quote, the iPad won't let me scroll to delete.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Ah bless you Pol, but I rather suspect LJ was hinting at something a leeetle bit...er, darker haired...with a more Italiany sounding name... y'know, something like Moe Jollazzi, something like that, yeah? If there happened to be, say, one of our regular lurking guests who, perhaps fitted the bill?

(though I am sure she'd appreciate your input all the same. )

Morning Woohoos!

Wow, 2.5 hours sleep last night, bringing my grand total since Tuesday morning up to 8.5 hours. Think I might have a party!
                                I've got this woman coming around at 10am who's going to do the service for Charles' funeral and I'm sort of hoping she's got a good comedy repetiore and won't think I'm too bonkers when I tell her all about the sing-along thing. Panicking slightly because now I have to think of all the things I want her to say and my brain has, usefully, given up all attempts at coherency and rationale. I might have mushed it a bit on brandy, mind you, which, dammit still isn't helping me sleep.
                                I'm supposed to be going to a family party this afternoon - arranged before all this happened (yeah, yeah, still can't say the words - ain't denial just wonderful ). I told my niece not to cancel because, for starters, I think it'll be lovely for everyone to get together this weekend, but I'm feeling slightly panicky about that too. Then I was feeling slightly panicky walking round the pet food shop yesterday. I kind of wish everyone would just sod off and leave me alone now.

But this thread's been a tonic. I appreciate the hugs and laughs.... oh and I definitely laughed at Jumble's declaration of undying love for RDA... well that's what I heard anyway.

And because I need laughs today, one of my favourite bts clips is this, because a) it's set up by Martin, b) it has Amanda being hilarious and c) it takes the micky out of RDA just a little bit.

Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X