The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Well...already from that little tid bit I would love to read a book of yours. I like that style I love it when stories describe a lot! that's often why I don't like male written books, because they're more about action than describing the world they write in

I still don't know what I'm going to do with Halloween!
    First of all, thank you....always love a compliment.
    As for Halloween....are you going to a party? or are you T & Ting? Back (many decades ago) when I lived in the dorm everyone would help each other out with costumes. It was always a lot of fun. One girl was great with makeup and we all had the best looks.....ah well, so long ago!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Ok, since YT won't let you see the new vid, I've uploaded it to MediaFire. Somebody please let me know if that works
      All I kept getting were ads and other types of downloads.... I even tried to download it and it nothing happened....Sorry!

Oh CONGRATS on the "69" post!
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, since YT won't let you see the new vid, I've uploaded it to MediaFire. Somebody please let me know if that works
        Congrats on the '69!

I'm downloading it now...will let you know very soon

Originally posted by llp View Post
        First of all, thank you....always love a compliment.
        As for Halloween....are you going to a party? or are you T & Ting? Back (many decades ago) when I lived in the dorm everyone would help each other out with costumes. It was always a lot of fun. One girl was great with makeup and we all had the best looks.....ah well, so long ago!
        You're welcome

I don't have a clue. We don't do anything together as far as I know. Nobody in my apartment really cares about Halloween, except my american roommate, but she is going home...
        so....we'll see...I'm probably being forced to go going to a party...but I don't know...
        sigpic

Comment

Jumble: I got the vid! It's awesome *snort* at the beginning Love the song with it ...although it does goes black on some moments is that correct?

Ok...gotta grab my laundry
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, Jumble I am trying again to see. Right now it is downloading, but I had to go through a dozen ads before it would....very annoying!
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the 69 post!

I can't get the vid to download
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi guys! You probably have seen these but if not, there are some great pics of Martin. Leisky borrow from Skydiver at the AT thread:
                http://community.livejournal.com/app...58.html#cutid1
                sigpic

Comment

Jumble - Finally got it to download. Really cool, nicely done. One thing at 2:34 thru 2:50 it went to black...the song kept playing but no picture. Was that done on purpose? Just asking. Other than that, good pictures, liked the fade ins and outs. Really good job.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Jumble - Finally got it to download. Really cool, nicely done. One thing at 2:34 thru 2:50 it went to black...the song kept playing but no picture. Was that done on purpose? Just asking. Other than that, good pictures, liked the fade ins and outs. Really good job.
                    Yup I had the same thing(it going black) Other than that, like I said, awesome!

Ugh...someone know anything about accounting? Can't figure this one thing out
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Very pleasant, if long day today. Hope everyone had a good one.

And I really do have to say it - those pics don't do Amanda justice. She's much more beautiful in person

In all seriousness, I'm amazed how hard she rocked that dress. Everyone looks fantastic.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      GW is baaaaaaaaaaaack!
                      Wasn't me! I was at work!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*zoomz in*

Busy busy busy, but still alive!!

*huggles everyone*

Jumbly, i can't get that vid to work sad hands...I'm sure its AWESOME though!

*huggles everyone again*

*drools over AT*

*huggles everyone AGAIN!*

Ooh, looked at another house flirted with the real estate agent...if nothing else, he remembers who i am now...(is it bad to use one's femininity so? i just want somewhere to live! And hey, he was pretty! I would totally go out with him if he asked...well, he does have my number...)

*huggles everyone and runs out again*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runz through, arms flailing*

JOE!!!!! *sputterz* BLOG!!!!!

*diez*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *runz through, arms flailing*

JOE!!!!! *sputterz* BLOG!!!!!

*diez*
                            That is soo awesome!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              That is soo awesome!!!
                              *can't stop grinning*
                              sigpic

Comment

I feel I should say something...but...I don't know what to say...so...um...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X