• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, WooHoos!!!

I have nothing made yet, so um...
    *rummages*

...take that.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sneaks in during lunch break*

*huggles everyone*

*wonders if men will understand why all Italian girls just started to write strange sentences on their FB walls *

*sneaks out*
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Aw lookeeeee what the postie just brought me! Super-special pressies on the thread's Birthday.............

*super squishy huggles Bree and Char for being AWESOME!!!!!!*

What a lovely way to perk me up just when I needed it

Comment

Happy Birthday Woohoos!!! *squishy huggles*

Shamefully, I'm crazy busy today. You'll have to party without me
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*sigh* Joe's pressie is just barely shipping today! Ah well. Lesson learned for next time!

Sorry everyone is still feeling sick!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Woohoos!

Now gotta run again
              sigpic

Comment

GW went down on our birthday? Who fed it the broccoli this time?
                ...Or... did someone ...discuss?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

3 words: It wasn't me.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

It was SO me!
                    sigpic

Comment

*snort!*

Happy Birthday Woohoos!

Sorry no fancies from me; I'm dead beat but desperately trying to stay awake to watch them haul out the first of those miners out of that mine in Chile. The whole thing is nothing short of a modern miracle!

*runz nekkid through thread*
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Woohoos.

Nothing much from me as well. Worked today. Potential job looks like a dud, so back to the drawing board. Wish I could figure out a way to move to Canada now rather than a year from now!
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*runs in* I can't believe GW is back

I am currently studying for a test. Busy, busy week

*runs out*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Aw lookeeeee what the postie just brought me! Super-special pressies on the thread's Birthday.............

*super squishy huggles Bree and Char for being AWESOME!!!!!!*

What a lovely way to perk me up just when I needed it
                            Jumble: I am so glad that this came to you at a time when you needed it. Did my best to pick "Jumble Colors".

Happy Birthday WooHoo's!

Now to the bad stuff. We got home on Saturday and on Sunday Char got a text from her boss. Long story short she is no longer employed. She was told yesterday and we spent the whole day crying and getting angry at the world at large. We're better today but now she has to find another job and the penny pinching will begin in earnest. It wood have been nice if they had told her before vacation as we did spend a bit. We could have held off on the vacation or just sucked up the loss on plane tickets.

Anyway, things will be tight until she gets a job so please send us some prayers and good vibes. WooHoo's are good at that and we needz them

*hugs*
                            Bree
                            sigpic

Comment

(((Bree)))

I hope things start to look up. Don't go second-guessing your vacation. It was clearly a much needed break. Sending lots of good vibes your way.
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree and Char* That's awful!

I hope Char finds a job soon *crosses fingers*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X