The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon Woohoos.

Oh Bree. Poobags to Char's EX employers. That's just mean. I am also nodding vigourously at what MOB said though. Because, although it's money and it's important, being together and having an awesome worry-free time is also important. Sending you both huggles and positive job hunting vibes. +++++

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    Happy Birthday Woohoos!

Sooo, did the Woohoos hit their terrible twos, throw a tantrum and crash GW? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Yes, probably.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It's Wednesday, right?

Spotted this article
    Ah I love The Onion. That's not one of their better gags but it made me smile.

Glad you got to have your farewell party despite the Woohoo Virus. Which, by the way, you can all keep to yourselves.

Jann SGU; we're a week behind you (Aftermath aired here last night). No spoilers from me here but I admit to being a bit underwhelmed by the season premiere but loved this latest episode, so faith has been slightly restored here.

That said... I took great delight in finally being able to programme plan Sanctuary into my Sky box last night (it only lets you do so maximum of 1 week in advance). I think the countdown might have to be redone in hours now.

*waves at Pol* Huh, I've never had a Martin dream yet. I'm jealous! Hankering for movie#3 yes, Jumble's probably right. I know my "interest" (such as it is) has been slightly renewed lately by a few things that I've seen said or posted here and there. I'm still not really expecting it to happen but remain hopeful.
    sigpic

Comment

*fondly rememberz huggy Joe dream* Dream!Joe is an awesome hugger. Just sayin'...

EDIT! Oh look! There he is in my sig! *SMOOOOOOOCHES!!!*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Ah I love The Onion. That's not one of their better gags but it made me smile.
        I thought it was hilarious

Glad you got to have your farewell party despite the Woohoo Virus. Which, by the way, you can all keep to yourselves.
        I filmed a lot of it, might edit it later and bung it on youtube

That said... I took great delight in finally being able to programme plan Sanctuary into my Sky box last night (it only lets you do so maximum of 1 week in advance). I think the countdown might have to be redone in hours now.
        Me too!!!

And according to my ticker, it's.....

152 HOURS TO SANCTUARY S3!!!!!

*waves at Pol* Huh, I've never had a Martin dream yet. I'm jealous! Hankering for movie#3 yes, Jumble's probably right. I know my "interest" (such as it is) has been slightly renewed lately by a few things that I've seen said or posted here and there. I'm still not really expecting it to happen but remain hopeful.
        Like I said, not holding my breath.

Comment

YAY Sanctuary soon!! I'm so excited! So going to have a marathon on Friday So for me it's 59 hours and 45 minutes Squee!
          sigpic

Comment

I thought it was hilarious
            Well yeah, you wood!

This is the kind of thing The Onion does that makes me crack up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA

The agile aardvark arrivd by airmail... *snort*

I filmed a lot of it, might edit it later and bung it on youtube
            Well, I did mean keep the virus to yourself, not those gorgeous little ones and all their joy!

And according to my ticker, it's.....

152 HOURS TO SANCTUARY S3!!!!!

Woohoo!

Hey Jumble, you've had lots of kidlets through your doors. Do they all go through a phase, at about 3.5 years, where they seem to totally forget how to do basic stuff like, clean their teeth and wash their hands? Benjabubs is currently screaming his lungs off because I refuse to wash his hands for him (I know full well he knows how to quite adequately and I refuse to start doing if for him again). He's done the same with teeth cleaning lately, and, well, just about everything; even wants me to spoon feed him. It's getting very irritating and I've no desire to turn myself into his personal little slave. Oh well, best go stop the whinging.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *coverz eyes and runz past spoilers*

More Joe birthday stuff!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/joebday2.jpg

Oh, Joe...you're so cute!
              Love it

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              *Popping in to share*

Ahem...with apologies to Jumble, but I'm sure she'll understand.

I, um, had a dream last night and our very own Martin Wood was in it! Now, now, it's not like that, I tell you, and if you know me, you'll know that! Not my team and all that.

The dream was about 18 hours ago and I'm trying to dredge up details, but I clearly remember MW being there, chatting with me, discussing script stuff (I'm fairly certain it was SG1-3 movie-related), and we were laughing and having a great time on set.

Mind you, I have been on loads of film and tv sets for work, but I have never had a Stargate dream before, and I write fanfic about it! I've certainly never had the amazing MW pop into a dream in any form, so imagine my surprise when I woke up and thought about it and went, "Huh?"

So, I am here to confess upon the altar of Wood to offer myself humbly up to Jumble. Can you interpret for me, oh Jumbly one who has been hugged by the MW?

What, oh what can my dream mean?

Pol

PS, oh, did you ever send that email we discussed?
              Great dream Pol!!

I think you are just hoping for that third movie to get done, yet again who isn't?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              YAY Sanctuary soon!! I'm so excited! So going to have a marathon on Friday So for me it's 59 hours and 45 minutes Squee!
              I may do a marathon Friday. I'm leaning towards yes

Two tests tomorrow *bites nails* I'm stressing out
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Well yeah, you wood!

This is the kind of thing The Onion does that makes me crack up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BnLbv6QYcA

The agile aardvark arrived by airmail... *snort*
                Love it!

Well, I did mean keep the virus to yourself, not those gorgeous little ones and all their joy!
                I did assume that was what you meant

Woohoo!

Hey Jumble, you've had lots of kidlets through your doors. Do they all go through a phase, at about 3.5 years, where they seem to totally forget how to do basic stuff like, clean their teeth and wash their hands? Benjabubs is currently screaming his lungs off because I refuse to wash his hands for him (I know full well he knows how to quite adequately and I refuse to start doing if for him again). He's done the same with teeth cleaning lately, and, well, just about everything; even wants me to spoon feed him. It's getting very irritating and I've no desire to turn myself into his personal little slave. Oh well, best go stop the whinging.
                Absolutely normal! They all do that at some point. It's as if they need to reassure themselves that Mum still loves them and will still look after them even if they do become independent He's been at nursery long enough now to start getting a slight feeling of detachment from you, and that can be scary.

My advice? Do it for him with no fuss. He'll soon get tired of being 'babied' and start doing for himself again

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Love it

Great dream Pol!!

I think you are just hoping for that third movie to get done, yet again who isn't?
                Er..........

*ducks and runz*

I may do a marathon Friday. I'm leaning towards yes

Two tests tomorrow *bites nails* I'm stressing out
                Do the marathon! Perfect way to destress after the tests

Comment

I can't believe it Jumble, I think a part of you does want it to get done. Think of all of the great directing and behind the scenes footage

I shall follow your wise advice and do the marathon *nods*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I can't believe it Jumble, I think a part of you does want it to get done. Think of all of the great directing and behind the scenes footage
                    I know, and that's very tempting, but I really think Martin has enough on his plate already. So does Amanda. They're only human you know!

Well Amanda is............

Plus, I just feel it's too late now And can you imagine what wood happen if the SG1 movie got made and the SGA one didn't? All hell wood break loose

I shall follow your wise advice and do the marathon *nods*
                    Good for you!

Comment

SG-1 movie...preferably yes...but I don't know if it will still happen...I mean the other two were made directly after the show, there was still interest for them. Now with this 3rd movie the interest is slowly fading away. SG-1 is the past; we had 10 good years and two movies, it's now the time for SGU IMHO.
                      That's also why I can't PS SG-1 that good anymore...it's been so long ago...everything has been done...and then done again!

Oh well...I am happy with the shows i'm still watching on TV (already have enough of those!)

Yay for the marathon Yes...do you already know where to start? I think I'm just going to watch the last few episodes since I don't have time for more(sadly enough) Other than that! Squee!
                      sigpic

Comment

SG-1 movie...preferably yes...but I don't know if it will still happen...I mean the other two were made directly after the show, there was still interest for them. Now with this 3rd movie the interest is slowly fading away. SG-1 is the past; we had 10 good years and two movies, it's now the time for SGU IMHO.
                        That's also why I can't PS SG-1 that good anymore...it's been so long ago...everything has been done...and then done again!

Oh well...I am happy with the shows i'm still watching on TV (already have enough of those!)

Yay for the marathon Yes...do you already know where to start? I think I'm just going to watch the last few episodes since I don't have time for more(sadly enough) Other than that! Squee!
                        That's it exactly Jann, that's why I say it's too late.

Don't get me wrong, if it gets made and Martin directs it I'll buy it, no question, because it's bound to be good. But I seriously doubt that it will do anywhere near as well on sales as Continuum did.

And I'll stick my neck out even further and say that I wood actually prefer to have an SGA movie (assuming we can't have both), because there are loose ends to be tied up and I feel it deserves it's final goodbye. Preferably without Jack or Sam.

*runz from angry S/J shippers*

Comment

*hits Jumble on her head* Without S/J...the horror...it will mean Sheppy gets more screentime with other women!

But then again...Mmmm...more Sheppy *drools* That's worth it!

D
                          sigpic

Comment

*hits Jumble on her head* Without S/J...the horror...it will mean Sheppy gets more screentime with other women!

But then again...Mmmm...more Sheppy *drools* That's worth it!

Ouch!

Aw, come on Jann, don't you think Shep and his team deserve to finish off their storylines? I do.

And who is there for Shep to romance now? Weir is gone and Teyla is married to her baby's father (I think ), so that leaves Shep to pursue his one true love - YOU!!! You can have a guest appearance and stroll off into the sunset with him after he's sorted out all the bad guys and got Atlantis back where it belongs

And IMO, Jack and Sam never belonged in Atlantis anyway. After Rising, we shouldn't have seen them there again. That's just how I feel

Comment

Ouch!

Aw, come on Jann, don't you think Shep and his team deserve to finish off their storylines? I do.

And who is there for Shep to romance now? Weir is gone and Teyla is married to her baby's father (I think ), so that leaves Shep to pursue his one true love - YOU!!! You can have a guest appearance and stroll off into the sunset with him after he's sorted out all the bad guys and got Atlantis back where it belongs
                              YES!!! We should start a petition for it Jann and Shep forever

He's mine and mine alone...

but what if they introduce a new romance for him? They woodn't wood they? They know he's mine...

And IMO, Jack and Sam never belonged in Atlantis anyway. After Rising, we shouldn't have seen them there again. That's just how I feel
                              Yes But I must say I liked Sam in S4 but her character was never really justified in there...they didn't develop her enough. As for Jack's appareances in S3...useless...he would have been way better used in SG-1 S10. Then he wood have made sure that Sam kept her hands of Major Wood
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm a S/J who still cares about the 3rd SG1 movie!!!

Today a Swiss company called me for an interview!!!!! They told me that I've sent mv CV to them some times ago (well, I keep sending my CV everywhere ). They offered me a position in the R&D department! I have to recall them tomorrow to decide the day of the interview. Of course I still don't know if they have other candidates or what they exactly want to offer me...but hey...it seems a good opportunity!
                                Even though the company is not very near respect where I live (60 km vs 25 of my actual job), but since swiss salaries are a lot higher than the italian ones I could evaluate the possibility to rent a flat in Switzerland. Well...no illusions until after the interview! We'll see!
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X