X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Thanks I'm trying to catch up with Jasmina
    Crazy.

Glad to hear you're busy, that's goooood!
    It is. I'm happy with it.

Smokin' hot eyes? What colour? Did you take a pic? Oh come ON! You've got a phone haven't you? TAKE PICS!!!!!

Didn't take pics, but I got a folder with a picture of him on it. Sadly enough you don't really see his eyes there...oh and they're blue.*fans self*

Time to make myself some food....
    sigpic

Comment

Ooooh! Just had a very hunky police officer knock on my door! Looking for a couple of missing kids Couldn't help him since I haven't seen them Hope they find them soon *crosses fingers*

Edit: Blue eyes Jann? Nope, don't do nothing for me

Comment

Ooooh! Just had a very hunky police officer knock on my door! Looking for a couple of missing kids Couldn't help him since I haven't seen them Hope they find them soon *crosses fingers*
        Yay. Hugs. Oh no. (emotions in that order) I hope they find the kids back soon!

Edit: Blue eyes Jann? Nope, don't do nothing for me
        Not for you...yes to me I look forward "working" with him That's btw sooo bad.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Yay. Hugs. Oh no. (emotions in that order) I hope they find the kids back soon!
          So do I. It's cold and dark out there

Not for you...yes to me I look forward "working" with him That's btw sooo bad.
          Sounds like it could be fun

Ok, I have a really early start tomorrow... in fact I have an early start for the rest of the week

So WoodNight *huggles WooHoos*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

*hugs Jann*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            *sneaks in*

69 post!!!!!!!!

*sneaks off*
            WooHood!

The Hedgehog??????????? How very dare she???? *huggles Tesla......er..... huggles JY*
            *nods*
            But she does refer to him as ''your hedgehog'', so...

Have a WoodNight!

Poor kids. And poor parents!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs Jann*

WooHood!

*nods*
              But she does refer to him as ''your hedgehog'', so...
              Oh yes, that one little word makes all the difference

Have a WoodNight!
              I will My nights are sooo much better lately

Poor kids. And poor parents!
              They're actually being fostered by one of my neighbours, but yes, poor parents

WoodNight.

Comment

Jumps in for the night. *splash*

Easy day today. Hardly anyone showed this afternoon, so I left clinic at 4. Nice work if you can get it. But that means tomorrow will prolly be rough. Ah well.

Well good for him.......... does he look like the guy from Mungo Jerry?........
                Well, my dad's bald... I don't have any real recent pics. But hippy parent wedding:
                Spoiler:

I think the only (relatively) recent pic I have of him is our only adult family pic in mom's hospice room. But he looks pretty much the same. Just greyer.

Hippy parents!
                As for parents and TV... Here's something I made a while back, inspired by my mom's view on Sanctuary's actors

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...sighedgeSG.jpg

Yes. AT is ''The one from Stargate'' and J-Yo is ''the hedgehog''. It's the Hair.
                Hee! <3 your mom!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Well, my dad always used to tell me that I was funny, but that looks aren't everything.
                  ROFL!

*huggles Wendy*

Wow, from 'dedicated...'' (*hugs*) to '' I saw her again...'' to ''does your mother know?'' Interesting leaps. Awesome songs, though.
                  It was especially interesting for me since I listened to them back to back to back

Woohoood!!!!!!!!

I love your vids, my favorite is still Sex Bomb

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  *sneaks in*

69 post!!!!!!!!

*sneaks off*
                  Wooohoood!!

Hippy parents!
                  As for parents and TV... Here's something I made a while back, inspired by my mom's view on Sanctuary's actors

Yes. AT is ''The one from Stargate'' and J-Yo is ''the hedgehog''. It's the Hair.

*falls in*

Ahhh...busy busy busy(did I say busy) day!
                  Handed in two assignments, made another one in class...just went to the job fair to "meet" the people from the company(and one guy was smokin' hot...his eyes! ). They were nice and they also told me about the fact that the company is going to fly me over to Atlanta...I can't wait! Seriously.
                  Tonight my accounting exam and after that SGU premiere!(and studying again for tomorrow)

Jumbly Congrats on 21,000 posts!! WOOHOO...you're going way too fast btw. I'm not even having 20,500 posts
                  *huggles for busynees*

Crazy.

It is. I'm happy with it.

Didn't take pics, but I got a folder with a picture of him on it. Sadly enough you don't really see his eyes there...oh and they're blue.*fans self*

Time to make myself some food....
                  Blue eyes? I love blue eyes

I have been such a bad student lately, I have been leaving my homework for the last possible moment *hangs head in shame*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Jumble, brilliant vidspam! As if I wasn't busy enough...

Spoiler:
                    I've taken a turn back to my am dram days and signed up to the local players in the next village. They're putting on a play 17th-20th November of which they've asked me to co-stage manage which means 3 rehearsals a week for the next 6 weeks. Great fun, but absolutely exhausting .

*huggles Bree and Char* - and welcome to the thread Char!! Sounds like you're having a great time, can't wait for pics

Wendy good luck for uni next week, you'll be great!

*huggles Josi*
                    *high fives Nad*
                    *snorts at MoB*

*dances out theatrically*

EDIT: In and out like a ninja - off to bed - night Woohoos !
                    Last edited by Sarai; 28 September 2010, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Jumble, brilliant vidspam! As if I wasn't busy enough...

Spoiler:
                      I've taken a turn back to my am dram days and signed up to the local players in the next village. They're putting on a play 17th-20th November of which they've asked me to co-stage manage which means 3 rehearsals a week for the next 6 weeks. Great fun, but absolutely exhausting .

*huggles Josi*
                      *high fives Nad*
                      *snorts at MoB*

*dances out theatrically*

EDIT: In and out like a ninja - off to bed - night Woohoos !
                      FTW! Awesome. Sleep t777777777777777777777==888888888888888ight!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

FTW! Awesome. Sleep t777777777777777777777==888888888888888ight!
                        Argh! Kitty typing. Sorry!

That was supposed to read sleep tight.
                        Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 28 September 2010, 02:04 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Argh! Kitty typing. Sorry!
                          *giggles*

*runs around nekkid*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*flops in exhausted*

Those pesky admins on my other forum. They punked my profile. All because I called on of the Chebs. Apparently it's a Northern word for... oh, uh, google it.
                            How are we soft Southerners supposed to know these things.
                            They messed with my grammar, dammit! That's just low!

*waves to Char* Hello there. We've heard lots about you! you sound like a very awesome lady! Enjoy your vacation.

*waves and MOB's cat* Here kitty kitty kitty.

I solved my mice problem... yeah, the mahoosive spider I found in the bath last night has eaten them... I think.

(and I'm no scared of spiders but hubby is so it was highly amusing watching him try and flush the thing then it was spanning the toilet and clinging on for dear life. )

Looks like you all had an amazing party here today. Sorry I missed it. Been busy. RL and all that.

*squishy huggles all round*

*falls asleep*

Zzzzzzz
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *flops in exhausted*

I solved my mice problem... yeah, the mahoosive spider I found in the bath last night has eaten them... I think.

(and I'm no scared of spiders but hubby is so it was highly amusing watching him try and flush the thing then it was spanning the toilet and clinging on for dear life. )

*falls asleep*

Zzzzzzz

Spiders. *shudder*

Sleep well.
                              sigpic

Comment

Totally OT, but Andi posted this on her twitter and I'm still LOL'ing. It's kind of the way she views motherhood... though she promises to be a doting auntie to my kid(s).

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X