The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    When I ate with Dream!Joe, he was so courteous and sweet (and very huggy!) *dreamy siiiiigh*
    You'll have to ask Sarai about that, I never got near him

Can I make artworks of Joe wishing Marting happy birthday? No, I wood never do that, after how nice Martin has been to Jumble.
    I don't see why not.... I seem to remember my cards to Joe were ....

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Drag you to Vancouver....drag!?????

Actually, I suppose I could do this on my own......!
    Nonono! It's ok, I'll come with you, if I must

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I'm afraid my Martin Day Artwork might end up including little yellow chicks...

Like this:

That's ok Nad, I explained about you to Martin so he'll understand

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*sighs*
        *blinks*
        *opens Broccoli folder and goes to work*

*has plan*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
          I'm afraid my Martin Day Artwork might end up including little yellow chicks...
          Like this:
          http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...igs/PTBwoo.jpg

But I like the little yellow chickies! They make me dance!
          sigpic

Comment

Edit: Leo and Wendy! Why aren't you in bed???
            I... I've been to bed

I went to bed, I know I did... Didn't I?

Ah, thank you.
            Every once in awhile I need the "queen's" English translated into "USA" english!

I'm not sure the Queen says 'cream crackered' but if she does? YAY.

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
            Hee bless I'm not sure if it's said too much here, probably depending on where you are. Wendy was the first person I'd ever heard say it and it did make me giggle. (Actually I think I've only ever heard it from Wendy!)

That says a lot about me...

I've managed to do some uni work today. A bit anyway. My mind is starting to clear up. Today has been better... apart from the moment where I had "guidance and counselling" at work for being off sick But I'm doing better so they can shut up.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              I... I've been to bed

I've managed to do some uni work today. A bit anyway. My mind is starting to clear up. Today has been better... apart from the moment where I had "guidance and counselling" at work for being off sick But I'm doing better so they can shut up.
              Well I'm glad (maybe) that you can work again....is that a good thing, right?

And I certainly can't imagine why the Queen wouldn't say that....it isn't a bad word or anything.

And as for you going to bed....was it a real or imaginary bed?

Oh loookie! We are filling up with users and some guests.....*Waves* to all!
              sigpic

Comment

I... I've been to bed

You were still showing on the thread when I said that

Glad you're feeling better, just don't overdo it

Counselling for being off sick? Never heard of that before!

Comment

then do you need counselling for having to have a consellor after being sick or before being sick or for trying to figure this out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I'm glad (maybe) that you can work again....is that a good thing, right?

And I certainly can't imagine why the Queen wouldn't say that....it isn't a bad word or anything.

And as for you going to bed....was it a real or imaginary bed?
                    It's maybe a good thing. Money is a good thing anyway

I thought it was real, but now I'm questioning that!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Dropping an invitation:

We don't know at what time we are starting (yet) but we'll be celebrating all day so feel free to drop by

I'm glad you are feeling better wendy

*runs through thread nekkid*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

You were still showing on the thread when I said that
                        Fair doos!

Glad you're feeling better, just don't overdo it

It's like being warned. They call it counselling, but it's not like being asked to sit for an hour and discuss feelings, it's just them telling you how much you've been off and if off sick again, there could be a verbal warning, etc, etc.

then do you need counselling for having to have a consellor after being sick or before being sick or for trying to figure this out!
                        *headache*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Fair doos!

It's like being warned. They call it counselling, but it's not like being asked to sit for an hour and discuss feelings, it's just them telling you how much you've been off and if off sick again, there could be a verbal warning, etc, etc.

*headache*
                          That's ridiculous! How can you be given a warning not to be sick?

Comment

Fair doos!

Well in my venacular - that SUCKS! I know people take sick days off to have fun, but you were legitimately sick....poohballs on them!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's ridiculous! How can you be given a warning not to be sick?
                              It's not being warned to 'not be sick', it was being warned that if I'm off sick again, it *could* lead to further action being taken. If that makes sense?

Well in my venacular - that SUCKS! I know people take sick days off to have fun, but you were legitimately sick....poohballs on them!
                              It's the people who take days off for fun that make them do these "warnings" - guidance and counselling things - so that you know, don't do it. I want to say that they only punish those who do take sick days for fun, but I have been in a room with a couple of managers before to discuss absences - and it was just because the ones I'd had were all about my back, if I remember correctly (this was years ago now). Nothing happened though, I wasn't given an official punishment or anything, but the "hearing" part is jarring enough. They like procedure.
                              Last edited by m_wendy_r; 02 January 2011, 02:18 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's not being warned to 'not be sick', it was being warned that if I'm off sick again, it *could* lead to further action being taken. If that makes sense.

It's the people who take days off for fun that make them do these "warnings" - guidance and counselling things - so that you know, don't do it. I want to say that they only punish those who do take sick days for fun, but I have been in a room with a couple of managers before to discuss absences - and it was just because the ones I'd had were all about my back, if I remember correctly (this was years ago now). Nothing happened though, I wasn't given an official punishment or anything, but the "hearing" part is jarring enough. They like procedure.
                                No not procedures....the ability to try and get someone to squirm! That is what they like....STINKY!!!! POOHBALLS to them!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X