No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! *is back from doing a wee bit of gardening and is now back to modding.* *sleeps*

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
      Yay! *is back from doing a wee bit of gardening and is now back to modding.* *sleeps*
      Glad I don't have to mod anything, too much like hard work

*looks at garden with overgrown lawn and contemplates getting out the mower*

Nope!

Comment

*waves at guest and hopes it's Amanda*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Glad I don't have to mod anything, too much like hard work

*looks at garden with overgrown lawn and contemplates getting out the mower*

Nope!
          LOL I've finished the Amanda one and now I have the next one.... *flops*

LOL I was out there till the snipper...things hurt my wrists. We don't have a lawnmower just a strimmer (which is out of strimmer) and long handled cutters. I got rid of the long nettles and a nice little patch. I'll be back out later.

*munches more cookies*

Comment

Mornin All!

I don't have any cool AT art, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMANDA!

Loved the vid XFC

Not sure what the day holds right now. Roomie wants to go hiking, but it's supposed to be 90F today... for now: breakfast.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hmmm. Where did everybody go? *tosses party food into thread to woo the WooHoos back*

and a little something to wash it down with....

... and since I see Oma lurking, something alcohol free that she can share with the kidlets........

Comment

*noms jumble's food*

Will definitely be back to party with y'all a little later. It's too hot for hiking (plus I don't feel like spending 4 hours in the car today), so instead I opt for:

1. Cleaning
                2. working on music
                3. packing for Paris
                4. Partying with the Woohoos

See you later! (((((WooHoos)))))
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                  AMANDA TAPPING!!!!!!

New art for Amanda's B'Day.

And some older stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely.

Happy Birthday to Amanda (though I know this is the Woohoo thread).
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Almost forgot!

((((((((((Jumble))))))))))

Loved all the AT pix although I could have sworn I saw a Martin video in there somewhere.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                        Lovely.

Happy Birthday to Amanda (though I know this is the Woohoo thread).
                        Ah, but Amanda is a WooHoo And we do tend to include a lot of other PTB in our celebrations

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Almost forgot!

((((((((((Jumble))))))))))

Loved all the AT pix although I could have sworn I saw a Martin video in there somewhere.
                        *whistles innocently*

It's not my fault, he just jumped right in while I wasn't looking...........

Thanks *huggles Bree*

And now having seen your lovely Amanda art I'm going to bin the one I've been struggling with for the past two hours and just give up

Comment

Ah, but Amanda is a WooHoo And we do tend to include a lot of other PTB in our celebrations

*whistles innocently*

It's not my fault, he just jumped right in while I wasn't looking...........

Thanks *huggles Bree*

And now having seen your lovely Amanda art I'm going to bin the one I've been struggling with for the past two hours and just give up
                          Does not buy that for one minute!

Don't scrap the art! It has to be beautiful. How cood it not?
                          sigpic

Comment

I am sick today. Perfect timing for me to get sick the day after my doctor visit.
                            I am in the bedroom with my laptop and Char is straightening up. I have the food network on and the chef said something about "massaging the food" at which point Char asked me (the primary cook) if I ever massage my food. Being the wise-a$$ that I am I replied "Only if it asks me nicely."
                            sigpic

Comment

Does not buy that for one minute!

Don't scrap the art! It has to be beautiful. How cood it not?
                              Oh believe me, it wasn't

Aaaaaaand yet, as soon as I add Martin to the mix I get it done in five minutes flat

I am sick today. Perfect timing for me to get sick the day after my doctor visit.
                              I am in the bedroom with my laptop and Char is straightening up. I have the food network on and the chef said something about "massaging the food" at which point Char asked me (the primary cook) if I ever massage my food. Being the wise-a$$ that I am I replied "Only if it asks me nicely."

Hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Comment

Oh believe me, it wasn't

Aaaaaaand yet, as soon as I add Martin to the mix I get it done in five minutes flat

Hope you feel better soon *hugs*
                                It's lovely and Martin makes everything better.

Thanks *sniffles-sneezes-grabs tissue*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X