The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs all WooHoos, because MQ's are evil! E-Vil.

Now seriously. Have I mentioned how MQ's are evil?
    Meh. Maybe I should go back and MQ again.
    Maybe not.
    All right, pardon my ignorance but MQ's????
    sigpic

Comment

I see we are starting to get a few people online now. However, I think I am going to take my "quilt" and go to bed. Nice talking with you Bekki. Good night or good morning to all.
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
        Amanda
        !!!

I love PTB Parties. It's christmas without the tree.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          All right, pardon my ignorance but MQ's????
          Multi Quotes

WoodNight!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Having a good/great mother is a gift that should be for everyone.

Bad mothers - bah on you.... hmmm. Bad mothers are "BAD MOTHERS!"
            Pardon my poor excuse for dark humor.

Be thankful for the internet!

Oooh! Dinners on wheels....anything good?
            Sadly not the case for a lot of us.

Hey Jumble, so you're using the excuse "It was lost in the mail!" hmmmm.

Wonders why whenever anyone mentions wine they also mention Jumble.

Hate doing that. I find spending so much easier than not.
            Yes, I've noticed that about you...........

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            The scooter was fun, but it still hurt my knee. I should have went with the wheelchair. My son was willing to push me. He had fun, he sat on my lap and drove it for me. I could go shopping like that more often, except people are rude. They would cut me off, stop in front of me and then give me a look like I was wrong. Do you see this brace on my leg from my ankle to the top of my thigh? I'm not faking.
            Really? Around here people give way for those scooters. Mind you, there are a lot of them so I guess we're more used to it.

I have that problem with my husband. His name is David, I call him David. All his family, friends and co-workers call him Dave. What does he prefer? David. OTOH, my name is Nicole, I go by Nikki. When Nicole is used, it usually means I'm in trouble with my Mom (which still happens) or it is someone who doesn't know me. Those who really know me, call me Nik. The name thing for me, it is what you want me to call you. I won't shorten it unless you tell me it is okay.
            That's how it should be. Part of the reason I hate my real name is how people used to shorten or alter it. Ugh!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Haven't seen tonight's ep yet, but SOOOO looking forward to it! *bounces*

BTW, has anyone seen the utter adorable-ness that is Joe? Run and check out his blog!
            He's definitely in 'cute' mode

Hey Bekki, just you, me and 3 "guests". How you doing? Always so quiet around here this time of night. Great time to read all the previously unread messages in relative peace and quiet. Don't tell on me but I sitting here wrapped in my nice pretty "quilt" and feeling so warm and cozy.
            *iznotjealousiznotjealous*

Much.......

Bekki I've pmed you the link

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Hi Laurie *huggles*

I just spent a LONG time reading what I had missed in the thread I have such enormous huggles for youall and I wish I had MQd because I don't remember everything that I wanted to say...

Jumblie - I haven't figured out how to watch the video on Youtube yet, (silly technophobic me) but when I can't wait! Thinking about your anniversary has made me smile though, Michael really was such a huge part of our thread and our lives, and I'm so happy that he made you so happy, and that he helped you live for you! You are so incredibly worthy of living beautifully!!!! *huggles*
              He certainly gave us all a lot to smile about didn't he? And still does in many ways

As for next year's August Woohoo meet, it sounds like the most fun EVER in the universe! I will be in uni, so there's sadly no chance that iwill be able to come and have fun with you all (although, I did do some sums in my head to see if I couldnt afford to if I got extra work between now and then) but i will find a way to be there in spirit...
              Aw Bekki, you're always with us in spirit! Just wish you could really come and join us. One day..........

Nik - glad to hear the healing is going well

Laurie - thanks for sharing your life story - I think it's very inspiring! I love to write too, although i tihnk there is a LOOOONG way to go before I have anything novel-wise to sell. I'll just keep selling my scripts until I can get some good time to write! I'm very envious of your drive! also, I REALLY want to buy your book when it comes time to sell I will be sending goodwishes to the publishing fairies!

Let's see..what have I been up to...

I went to see a seminar by Joss Whedon last night - it was fantastic! But when I got home, I got very sick and was up all night. Unfriendly I just stomached a toasted sandwich though, so i think I might be ok now

*huggles all the woohoos*
              Hope you're feeling better now *hugs*

Musical theatre....that means you can sing....that is really cool. I love a good musical. I have seen some great ones.
              Oh yes, she can sing! Have you never heard 'Mallozzi with a J"? Somebody got the link to that?

I have 2 books that I have "finished" but I'm editing and rewriting right now. The second one is a stand along and takes place in 1885 in Yuma Arizona. I had to do a lot of research on that one but it was a blast to write. It will need a complete rewrite before I will consider putting it out there.
              Now my first book is a modern day mystery with 2 main characters: Jack is a working class detective, no college, following the family business, etc. Kate is very well educated, wealthy family who disapproves of her profession and very ambitious. They were written to be partners over several books, but different stories each time. They are detectives and in just became partners in the first book. Definately capable of being a series. That book is being edited right now and I have a few agents that are reading the first few chapters. Hopefully, someone will like it enough to publish. I really enjoyed writing this one as well. I love getting them in and out of trouble. So much easier then if it were me!
              I'm sure they will

*hugs all WooHoos, because MQ's are evil! E-Vil.

WooHood! Congrats!

Now seriously. Have I mentioned how MQ's are evil?
              Meh. Maybe I should go back and MQ again.
              Maybe not.
              Tell me about it It's been playing up for days - getting quite ticked with it now

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                He certainly gave us all a lot to smile about didn't he? And still does in many ways
                *nods*
                And that's part of why this thread is such a cute cuddly place. We share a lot, both good and bad. We have a really odd collective memory going on...

Tell me about it It's been playing up for days - getting quite ticked with it now
                All I will say is ugh.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I forgot! I'm trying to pick up the artwork thing (yet again ) and completely failed in making
                  b-day art, but I did manage to make semi crack!art. I'll take it.

So... I'm sure everyone knows about the epic WooHoo PTB ...Discussion?

The colour doesn't match, because they were made with some time in between, but as I said, I'll take it. You should see he stuff I made before...

sigpic

Comment

*nods*
                    And that's part of why this thread is such a cute cuddly place. We share a lot, both good and bad. We have a really odd collective memory going on...
                    It is, a very big part, and why I need to be here with you all today

Funny how Martin managed to pull together such an awesome bunch of people, huh? I hope he knows that now

All I will say is ugh.
                    Yeah........ maybe I should go and whinge about it report it to the Mods

Oh! I haven't said it yet....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!

Comment

Oh, I forgot! I'm trying to pick up the artwork thing (yet again ) and completely failed in making
                      b-day art, but I did manage to make semi crack!art. I'll take it.

So... I'm sure everyone knows about the epic WooHoo PTB ...Discussion?

That's brilliant!

*wonders if we'll get a series.... including the one that was 'unapproved'*

The colour doesn't match, because they were made with some time in between, but as I said, I'll take it. You should see he stuff I made before...
                      Yes we should!!!

Comment

It is, a very big part, and why I need to be here with you all today

Funny how Martin managed to pull together such an awesome bunch of people, huh? I hope he knows that now

Yeah........ maybe I should go and whinge about it report it to the Mods
                        I for one, am really happy you want to be with us on this day *hugs*
                        I'm sure you have made it quite clear to Martin.

And maybe... But hasn't this been going on for a while now?

That's brilliant!

*wonders if we'll get a series.... including the one that was 'unapproved'*

Yes we should!!!
                        Thanks!
                        And oh, a series... Now that's not a bad idea. *makes a note to look for proper RDA pics*
                        ...Or wasn't that the one you meant?
                        If it happens, you'll see it tonight.

And really not.

I need to run, back later! Party on!
                        *hands out broccoli*

sigpic

Comment

I for one, am really happy you want to be with us on this day *hugs*
                          Well you all know how happy this day last year made me. I'm determined to smile through it *squishy huggles*

I'm sure you have made it quite clear to Martin.
                          I think I did, but tbh my memory of the whole thing is somewhat jumbled, probably due to the fact that my head was floating waaaaaaay up in the clouds

And maybe... But hasn't this been going on for a while now?
                          For a few days this time

Thanks!
                          And oh, a series... Now that's not a bad idea. *makes a note to look for proper RDA pics*
                          ...Or wasn't that the one you meant?
                          If it happens, you'll see it tonight.
                          The one and only

Looking forward to that

And really not.

I need to run, back later! Party on!
                          *hands out broccoli*
                          See you later *waves*

Comment

Eeeee I missed a lot while I was sleeping. I'm all for making that special page number. (In between that and trying to make another thread reach 4000 comments I think I'm alright )

Other than that
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!

Comment

*runs in*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!

*brings cake*

*huggles for Bekki for being sick and most especially for Jumble for today*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josiane back*

*munches on cute cakes*

Comment

Working...
                                X