• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    That is good news!!!

True that!
    Agreed, on both points

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *hobbles in* I squashed a couple of my toes yesterday! OUCH!!!
    Oh no! How did you do that?

*squishy hugs everyone*

I have a chapter to (finally) finish! Later, y'all!

*hobbles out*
    About flippin' time

Edit: Indeed it is MoB

Comment

I'm sure you've all seen it before, but this is what Jess is usually like...

She's AWESOME!!!

Comment

Awww...such a cutie!! Your job is soooo awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Agreed, on both points

Oh no! How did you do that?

About flippin' time

Edit: Indeed it is MoB
          It was just one of those silly things. I was hurrying through the kitchen and meant to step over the kids' steps stool, but instead my toes caught and I brought my weight down on my toes instead of the flat of my foot. I actually woke Lizzie up, I yelled so loud. My two middle toes are a tad swollen a really sore, but I will survive!

*looks around for APA and her whip*

any opinions on applying for a job you're not really qualified for? I could do it, I just don't have the qualifications they've put down in the ad...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Awww...such a cutie!! Your job is soooo awesome!
            Isn't it though?

It was just one of those silly things. I was hurrying through the kitchen and meant to step over the kids' steps stool, but instead my toes caught and I brought my weight down on my toes instead of the flat of my foot. I actually woke Lizzie up, I yelled so loud. My two middle toes are a tad swollen a really sore, but I will survive!
            Ouch! Fingers and toes are so vulnerable, and so painful when they're hurt

Never mind APA, you need to look out for this one

any opinions on applying for a job you're not really qualified for? I could do it, I just don't have the qualifications they've put down in the ad...
            I guess the only thing you can do is tell them what you have done and what you can do and hope they'll be interested

Comment

Just heard Jess is out of danger and should be ok in a few days! *bounces*

Phew! Didn't quite realise how worried I really was until I heard she was ok

*waves to Bree*

Yes, you'll have to watch yourself now
              Oh thank goodness! Such a relief I bet her parents are beside themselves.

Firstly *hugs* for the squished toes. As for the application, well I'd say much the same as Jumble, try and set out why you believe you're qualified even without the qualifications (if that makes sense!), and talk about how your experience and skills offer the equivalent. Then wait and see - it'll probably depend on how many applications they get. If they have a lot, they'll probably discard yours for not matching closely enough, but if there's not so many, or if others don't have the qualifications either, then you'd have a better shot.
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*happy dances for Jess*
                *hugs LJ's toes*
                If that isn't too... weird.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Oh thank goodness! Such a relief I bet her parents are beside themselves.
                  They were. Mum was sobbing with relief when she called me. So was I

Firstly *hugs* for the squished toes. As for the application, well I'd say much the same as Jumble, try and set out why you believe you're qualified even without the qualifications (if that makes sense!), and talk about how your experience and skills offer the equivalent. Then wait and see - it'll probably depend on how many applications they get. If they have a lot, they'll probably discard yours for not matching closely enough, but if there's not so many, or if others don't have the qualifications either, then you'd have a better shot.
                  Ah, but you said it so much better

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *happy dances for Jess*
                  *hugs LJ's toes*
                  If that isn't too... weird.
                  I think it might be..........

Comment

Nad...Um...thanks?...
                    sigpic

Comment

Nad...Um...thanks?...
                      I guess it's the thought that counts

Comment

Nad...Um...thanks?...
                        I guess it's the thought that counts

I'd hug every WooHoos toes if they were troubled!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I'd hug every WooHoos toes if they were troubled!
                          Ok, now that sounds weird......... especially since you're about to do a 69

Comment

LJ did you see this interview with Joe?

Comment

Ok, now that sounds weird......... especially since you're about to do a 69

Ickybah!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*GASP!* No! *runz to read*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X