No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the congrats. Now about that custom avatar. I don't know which one to use. So many choices.

I am getting excited for those that are going to Vancouver. Can you fit me in one of your suitcases? Please?!
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*runs in*
      Can't believe Jumble and Sarai will be leaving in less than 24 hours!!!
      *flails*

Sooo jealous of you both, but so excited too! You'll have an amazing time, can't wait to hear all about everything!!!

CONGRATS ON 2000 TREKNIK!!!

Love the sig and the new avi too

Oma and Jumble, can I just say how awesome both of your Coopie Countdowns have been? In totally different ways, but really great choices
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks josiane, but the avi is driving me nuts. I chose the file from my computer because I can't choose the one in my PB account, GW says it is too big. I thought the size was supposed to be less than 50K. The one I have right now isn't as sharp as my PB one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
          Thanks for the congrats. Now about that custom avatar. I don't know which one to use. So many choices.

I am getting excited for those that are going to Vancouver. Can you fit me in one of your suitcases? Please?!
          Hmm. Well I could at the moment, since mine is still empty......................

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *runs in*
          Can't believe Jumble and Sarai will be leaving in less than 24 hours!!!
          *flails*

Sooo jealous of you both, but so excited too! You'll have an amazing time, can't wait to hear all about everything!!!
          I'll have to write things down as they happen, otherwise I'll have forgotten by the time we get back
          CONGRATS ON 2000 TREKNIK!!!

Love the sig and the new avi too

Oma and Jumble, can I just say how awesome both of your Coopie Countdowns have been? In totally different ways, but really great choices
          Thanks, really enjoyed doing them

Here's my list Oma......
          Spoiler:

1997 SG1 – Torment of Tantalus Writer

1998 SG1 – There but for the grace of God Writer

1999 SG1 – The Fifth Race Co-written with Brad

2000 SG1 – Small Victories Writer (directed MW)

2001 SG1 – Ascension Writer (directed MW)

2002 SG1 – Meridian Writer

2003 SG1 - Paradise Lost Writer

2004 SG1 – Lost City 1 and 2 Co-written with Brad
          (directedMW)

2005 SGA – Grace Under Pressure Co-written with Brad
          (directed MW)

2006 SGA – Sateda Director (co-written BW)

2007 SG1 – Unending Director

2008 SG1 – The Ark of Truth Director and Writer

2009 SGA – Vegas Director (co-written BW)

2010 SGU – Time Director (co-written BW)

Just had Suz on the phone 'just for a chat before you go', except that part of that 'chat' involved her telling me that someone had told her that if you are Executrix to someone's Will (which she is to mine) then you can't also be a beneficiary, and she just wanted to check if that was right, but not in any way connected to the fact that I'm about to fly to Canada

I assured her that that is definitely not the case, and that it's the witnessess that can't benefit, so she's now apparently happy for me to risk my life

Kids

Edit: Nik max size for avis is 120 x 120px and 19.5 kb

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Edit: Nik max size for avis is 120 x 120px and 19.5 kb
            Thanks I just realized that. So how do I get my file in PB reduced to that?

EDIT - Finally figured it out. I had to "Save to Web" as a gif while in EDIT mode. Now it looks sharper.
            sigpic

Comment

It does! Well done

Comment

It does! Well done
                Thanks, I originally had up a matching avi to my sig, but then I said I need to get in the mood for Ship Day so I used my Feelings one. I can forsee myself changing it many times until I find the right one. That means I better make some more. Of course, I am finding a lot of thunky Jack pics for that.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I originally had up a matching avi to my sig, but then I said I need to get in the mood for Ship Day so I used my Feelings one. I can forsee myself changing it many times until I find the right one. That means I better make some more. Of course, I am finding a lot of thunky Jack pics for that.
                  I change mine with my mood. Been feeling snuggly for a couple of weeks

Sarai is on her way

Comment

I change mine with my mood. Been feeling snuggly for a couple of weeks

Sarai is on her way
                    So you are in a snuggly mood?

Yeah for Sarai. You guys are going to have so much fun. The memories that you make are going to be incredible. What an experience.
                    sigpic

Comment

Glad I got back before you go Jumble *squishy huggles* for you and Sarai Hope you have a real blast!

LOL, good to see Suz is thinking of the future!

Thanks for reposting your list Is it in any way significant that we had 5 choices the same despite our different criteria? Maybe it's the brocolli
                      sigpic

Comment

Nik - Love the avi

I think it's time I got my butt into gear for Ship Day
                        sigpic

Comment

So you are in a snuggly mood?
                          Maybe someone should warn him to keep his jacket buttoned up

Yeah for Sarai. You guys are going to have so much fun. The memories that you make are going to be incredible. What an experience.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          Glad I got back before you go Jumble *squishy huggles* for you and Sarai Hope you have a real blast!
                          Thanks, I'm sure we will *squishy huggles back*

LOL, good to see Suz is thinking of the future!
                          What she said was "If I'm going to clear all that stuff out of the loft I don't want to be doing it for nothing!" We were up in the loft at the week-end, so she appreciates the size of the job

Thanks for reposting your list Is it in any way significant that we had 5 choices the same despite our different criteria? Maybe it's the brocolli
                          I think it proves that we both appreciate Coopies writing expertise (and Martin's directorial talents )

Comment

Yay, so glad to hear Sarai is on her way! Let us know when she gets there safely
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Yay, so glad to hear Sarai is on her way! Let us know when she gets there safely
                              Ok. Should be around 11.30pm

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

Thanks for *hugs*, kicks in the head and advice on selling my head on ebay. I have changed my mind on that one as I am rather attached to my head.

Congratulations on 2000 posts Nikki!

I am so happy for all of you SE goers. I know you will be exhausted when it is all over but I expect a full report as soon as you have sufficiently recovered. Assuming that all of you recover. I have my doubts about some of you.

This is spoilers because of size. It is me (20.5 pounds lighter ), Dr. Pierluigi Bolla (the Proprieter of Valdo Prosecco) and my boss Mario at the wine and dine we were invited to a couple of weeks back. I also listed the menu we were served. It took 3 hours. You'll see why.
                                Spoiler:

The Menu

Warm bread with olive oil and assorted olives.

Salads:
                                Tarry Greens with White Bean Vinaigrette
                                Tarry Greens with Gorgonzola, dried Cranberries and candied Walnuts
                                Nancy's Chopped Salumi Salad

Appetizers 1:
                                Beets Agrodolce
                                Sweet Peppers
                                Smoked Trout with White Beans and Chorizo
                                Lump Crab with Piquillos
                                Sardines Scapece
                                Minted Shrimp Scapece

Appetizers 2:
                                Prosciutto di Parma
                                Prosciutto San Daniele
                                Lardo
                                Mortadella
                                Speck

Pasta:
                                Ravioli with Ricotta and Summer Squash
                                Garganelli with Funghi Trifolati (3 mushrooms)
                                Orecchiette with Fennel Sausage and Rapini

Dessert
                                Warm Chocolate Cake with Bitter Oranges and Pistachio Gelato
                                Lemon Panna Cotta with Candied Rhubarb and Grapefruit Sorbet
                                Biscotti Misti
                                Espresso

Gotta go. Mario is here.
                                Last edited by wine_buyer; 27 July 2010, 11:53 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X