Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Jann are you all set for your big trip?
    Nope Have to finish packing today! I can finally close up the gaps in my parents suitcases(since my bag(the pink one) was full)
    sigpic

Comment

So many comings and goings...whatever shall I do to keep myself busy?

*thinks really hard*

*gets a headache from thinking too hard*

*runz through thread nekkid*

Glad the WooHoo's made it to Vangroovy.

Jann, when do leave for my part of the world?

and have a safe trip!
      sigpic

Comment

Well, this is my last post in the US.....
        I am going to say Bye to all until I get to Vancouver. Got to find Jumble and Sarai and make sure they aren't destroying I mean that they are okay. Next post will be from Vancouver...See ya all later.......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          I am going to say Bye to all until I get to Vancouver. Got to find Jumble and Sarai and make sure they aren't destroying I mean that they are okay. Next post will be from Vancouver...See ya all later.......

Safe journey Laurie!
          sigpic

Comment

Bree I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 10:50 am from Dusseldorf to Paris and then I leave at 1:30(my time) pm from Paris to DC...I'l l arrive at 4:05 pm(your time)

And I got almost everything packed and my bag closed(except the stuff I can't pack yet(toothbrush, laptop, phone)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Bree I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 10:50 am from Dusseldorf to Paris and then I leave at 1:30(my time) pm from Paris to DC...I'l l arrive at 4:05 pm(your time)

And I got almost everything packed and my bag closed(except the stuff I can't pack yet(toothbrush, laptop, phone)
              WooHoo!

You will only be about 950 miles (and roughly 16 hours) from where I live. I wonder if I will hear your arrival?
              sigpic

Comment

Safe journey.

Safe journey to you too.

I'm off tomorrow morning (early) to check on llp, Jumble and Sarai!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  WooHoo!

You will only be about 950 miles (and roughly 16 hours) from where I live. I wonder if I will hear your arrival?
                  We shall see*waggles eyebrows* I hope that I'm this time *not* the latest person to leave the airplane and miss the first bus towards the exit!

and only 16 hours...that's almost nothing
                  sigpic

Comment

Safe journey!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    And to you too. Say hi and huggles to Sarai and Jumble!

WooHoo!

You may not hear her arrival but the sudden gravity-like pull of all the hot young guys in an Easterly direction will almost certainly make it to the national news bulletin.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      Safe journey.

Safe journey to you too.

Safe journey! Eh-T and be sure to bring a mop. From what I have been reading you may need to mop up the puddle of nerves that Sarai has become! And we all thought it wood be Jumble.
                      We shall see*waggles eyebrows* I hope that I'm this time *not* the latest person to leave the airplane and miss the first bus towards the exit!

and only 16 hours...that's almost nothing
                      With all of the traveling you will be doing to get here 16 hours is just a drop in the bucket!

Safe journey!

You may not hear her arrival but the sudden gravity-like pull of all the hot young guys in an Easterly direction will almost certainly make it to the national news bulletin.
                      I may have to chain Christopher to the little shop. I don't want to lose him to the magnetic pull!
                      sigpic

Comment

*grins*
                        I also just got a package for the USA from my bro...including "safety" for when being with the boys ....in pink

Mmmmm...strawberry flavor....

With all of the traveling you will be doing to get here 16 hours is just a drop in the bucket!
                        Indeed...I calculated that it's around 7100 kilometers away from home(where I'm going to)
                        sigpic

Comment

Safe journey!

Safe travels from me too, for Laurie and EH-T. Have a great time.

*ties down my 18 year old nephew so he doesn't feel the gravity-like pull towards Jann* That was funny Cags.

*grins*
                          I also just got a package for the USA from my bro...including "safety" for when being with the boys ....in pink

Indeed...I calculated that it's around 7100 kilometers away from home(where I'm going to)
                          Um . . . TMI, Jann.

Knee result:
                          Good news is my ACL nor meniscus was torn as from the result of draining blood and manipulation tests from my doctor previously.
                          Bad news is my patella is dislocated and is complete torn from the surrounding soft tissue. That is what the blood was from.

Now I'm being sent to another ortho doctor who specializes in patella dislocation surgeries. Another week to wait, since he is on vacation next week.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*happy dances for Jumble and Sarai being safely in Vancouver*

Laurie and EH-T, safe journeys to you too, hope you find Jumble and Sarai - look after them for us

*bounces* So excited for you too! And thanks for the flight info, so we can track you tomorrow too :

*grins*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            Knee result:
                            Good news is my ACL nor meniscus was torn as from the result of draining blood and manipulation tests from my doctor previously.
                            Bad news is my patella is dislocated and is complete torn from the surrounding soft tissue. That is what the blood was from.

Now I'm being sent to another ortho doctor who specializes in patella dislocation surgeries. Another week to wait, since he is on vacation next week.
                            Ouch! Sounds not good *hugs*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if I can get caught up with all the goings-on in time but I just wanted to wish safe journeys to everyone who hasn't arrived yet, and a really really fun time to everyone who has! I can't wait to hear about everyone's adventures
                              sigpic
                              ~the guitarists~

Comment

*grins*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                Safe travels from me too, for Laurie and EH-T. Have a great time.

*ties down my 18 year old nephew so he doesn't feel the gravity-like pull towards Jann* That was funny Cags.

Um . . . TMI, Jann.

Knee result:

Ouch! Poor Nikki.
                                If there is one bright spot in this knee injury it is that you got it playing softball as opposed to a certain pro who injured his knee while pieing a team mate in the face.

You have a legit sports related injury.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X