The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    Oooooooh!!!!!! *happy dances* I just found the original series of V on Syfy Starts in 3 minutes Marc Singer here I come!! *thunks*
    WIN! WIN! I love the original one so much!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      That happens, becoming bored. That is why I take a break sometimes and step away from the ship fandom every now and then. Sometimes you can feel burnt out. When you don't hear from me for days (and at one time it was months), I step away from it. I will be there for Ship Day (not the whole 24 hours) because unlike you, I am still new to this and am curious to see what people have to offer.

Amen to that.

And Cags, the terrible twos never end. It only gets worse.
      Ship Day really is fun! I've been around for a couple and always nice to see the artwork and insanity.
      What I have taken a step back from is the day-to-day ''fandom Shipping''. I will always Ship Sam and Jack, but like jumble, I also feel like I've said it all. I never have been one to discuss, so I had to depend on my, um... wordly creativity, but that doesn't really seem to be the way the thread flows anymore. That doesn't mean it's worse now, but it's different from what I grew up with, GW wise .

...I just leave the crezzy for you guys now!
      *looks around*
      *blinks*

...WooHoos?

What's all this about happy endings for Ship Day????? We're celebrating the anniversary of the first airing of D&C fcol, it don't get much angstier than that!
      *sighs*
      ''...Because I care about her...''
      *happy fluffy squee*
      *smile fades*
      *they leave it in the room and forget to let it out*
      *angsty twitches*

*blinks*
      ...Jeez! No wonder Shippers think TPTB hate us! I need to start another thread.
      And start Whip Day, where we whip the PTB.

Which is kind of sexy.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

What's all this about happy endings for Ship Day????? We're celebrating the anniversary of the first airing of D&C fcol, it don't get much angstier than that!
        OK, so you'll like what I've made then...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *sighs*
        *happy fluffy squee*
        *smile fades*
        *angsty twitches*

*blinks*

Which is kind of sexy.

*steps away, slowly*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hides behind Josi *

*peeks out long enough to drop of a Coopie Card*

*runs back to alien invaders....I think they're safer *
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree verrrry gently*

Jumble If you're really lucky, you'll stay cool, calm and collected for the whole of the next week.

But somehow, I can't see that happening

I don't mind angst, as long as I get the fluff at the end.

Ship Day really is fun! I've been around for a couple and always nice to see the artwork and insanity.
            What I have taken a step back from is the day-to-day ''fandom Shipping''. I will always Ship Sam and Jack, but like jumble, I also feel like I've said it all. I never have been one to discuss, so I had to depend on my, um... wordly creativity, but that doesn't really seem to be the way the thread flows anymore. That doesn't mean it's worse now, but it's different from what I grew up with, GW wise .

*looks around*
            *blinks*

...WooHoos?

*sighs*
            *happy fluffy squee*
            *smile fades*
            *angsty twitches*

*blinks*

Which is kind of sexy.
            I definitely agree with the bolded. Whip Day, funny . . . and sexy. Who can we whip first?
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*Sneaks in*

I'm headed to bed now, and I don't know if I'll have any time to post before I leave in the morning.

*Huggles Woohoos*

So I'll be back Friday afternoon. See you all then!

*Huggles Woohoos again*
              *Sneaks out*
              sigpic

Comment

*looks around*
                *blinks*

...WooHoos?

*sighs*
                *happy fluffy squee*
                *smile fades*
                *angsty twitches*

*blinks*

Which is kind of sexy.
                I don't mind angst, as long as I get the fluff at the end.

I definitely agree with the bolded. Whip Day, funny . . . and sexy. Who can we whip first?
                *steps in front of Martin*

Don't you even think about it

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                *Sneaks in*

I'm headed to bed now, and I don't know if I'll have any time to post before I leave in the morning.

*Huggles Woohoos*

So I'll be back Friday afternoon. See you all then!

*Huggles Woohoos again*
                *Sneaks out*
                Have a good time Val

Comment

Day 14

SGU Time

Original Air Date: 11/13/2009

Synopsis taken from the MGM website

“Visiting a newly discovered jungle planet, the crew is amazed to recover a Kino by the gate. Downloading the Kino data, Eli discovers video of the team, which appears to have been shot during an earlier visit. The mystery of the video's origin becomes a secondary concern as members of the team start falling ill. Unable to return to the Destiny for fear of spreading the infection, the team sets up camp in the jungle to try to isolate the infection there. Little do they know that when night falls, the illness will be the least of their worries.”

On this, the last day of Coopie’s Farewell Party, I’m going to just let the pics of this great man speak for themselves

Well except this one, because I just can’t resist……….

Coopie: “Come on now, it’s not that hard. Just say it with me:
                  2 times 1 is 2,
                  3 times 1 is 3,
                  4 times 1 is 4 …………”

Comment

Okay here it is. I finally did it. I reached 2000 posts.

Here is a special gift just for you guys:

I would like to celebrate it with a man who through his vision helped create an awesome television program that captured my heart. Thank you Martin.
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

LOVE the sig Nik

Comment

Goodness me, we fly to Vancouver tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Goodness me, we fly to Vancouver tomorrow...

Don't forget to bring Jumble along.....and get her bounce back in gear if you can.....See you in Vancouver.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Don't forget to bring Jumble along.....and get her bounce back in gear if you can.....See you in Vancouver.
                            I'll try to remember her.

Methinks she may start to get her bounce back once me and Dave get there tonight. I don't know about her but I still feel like it's not real yet! Still not finished my packing either, and we're meant to be leaving for Surrey straight after work .

EDIT: Speaking of work....

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Day 14

SGU Time

Original Air Date: 11/13/2009

Synopsis taken from the MGM website

“Visiting a newly discovered jungle planet, the crew is amazed to recover a Kino by the gate. Downloading the Kino data, Eli discovers video of the team, which appears to have been shot during an earlier visit. The mystery of the video's origin becomes a secondary concern as members of the team start falling ill. Unable to return to the Destiny for fear of spreading the infection, the team sets up camp in the jungle to try to isolate the infection there. Little do they know that when night falls, the illness will be the least of their worries.”

Aaah love love LOVE this episode. This was the first time we got a real glimpse of how awesome SGU might yet become (it's not quite there yet IMO, but I'm definitely warming up to it in a good way). Coopie, you are a genius and, if only for episodes like this, we're really going to miss you.

*sobs*

Well except this one, because I just can’t resist……….

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...114-0420xb.jpg

Coopie: “Come on now, it’s not that hard. Just say it with me:
                              2 times 1 is 2,
                              3 times 1 is 3,
                              4 times 1 is 4 …………”

Hey... hang on a minute! Where did you get a picture of my brother from?

(Bit of a standing joke in our family that my eldest brother bears a very slight resemblance to Robert Carlyle - even more so now he's all beardy and scruffy. He absolutely hates RC so we like to make a lot more of it than it is. Ironically, he's about as grumpy as Doctor Rush but in real life. )

Okay here it is. I finally did it. I reached 2000 posts.

Here is a special gift just for you guys:

Wow, awesome! Congratulations on your 2000. Nice artie. Can't wait for the custom avatar.

Jumble, have you packed yet?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Oh I think we'll all be better off if my bounce stays firmly in neutral

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                I'll try to remember her.

Methinks she may start to get her bounce back once me and Dave get there tonight. I don't know about her but I still feel like it's not real yet! Still not finished my packing either, and we're meant to be leaving for Surrey straight after work .

EDIT: Speaking of work....
                                I still feel it's not real too. Which actually is a good thing because these last couple of days have been very busy and I've needed to concentrate

Still waiting for those pics to print.......... although my email provider is down atm so maybe do them when you get here?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Aaah love love LOVE this episode. This was the first time we got a real glimpse of how awesome SGU might yet become (it's not quite there yet IMO, but I'm definitely warming up to it in a good way). Coopie, you are a genius and, if only for episodes like this, we're really going to miss you.

*sobs*

Hey... hang on a minute! Where did you get a picture of my brother from?

(Bit of a standing joke in our family that my eldest brother bears a very slight resemblance to Robert Carlyle - even more so now he's all beardy and scruffy. He absolutely hates RC so we like to make a lot more of it than it is. Ironically, he's about as grumpy as Doctor Rush but in real life. )
                                You have one brother who looks like Martin and one that looks like RC? Interesting......

Shame you didn't get AT's looks, huh?

*runz*

Wow, awesome! Congratulations on your 2000. Nice artie. Can't wait for the custom avatar.

Jumble, have you packed yet?
                                No! I'll get to it, don't 'Rush' me!

Comment

Working...
                                X