• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Oh, poor jumble.

I'm happy the birthday was a blast!
    *hugs for the laptop*

It's ok, I tend to ignore Wednesdays

Comment

Yay Sanctuary and SGU. Well done everyone on well deserved success. My two favouritest series on TV right now. Aweseome.

*blows raspberries to all those haters who've spent months campaigning for SGU to fail*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Yay Sanctuary and SGU. Well done everyone on well deserved success. My two favouritest series on TV right now. Aweseome.

*blows raspberries to all those haters who've spent months campaigning for SGU to fail*
        Yes, way to get the show front and centre

I'm guessing there were a lot of sighs of relief over in the Stargate camp, and much celebrating

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

It's ok, I tend to ignore Wednesdays
          Oh, it's not that bad.

I don't understand the haters. If you don't like it, ignore it. Why campaign it to fail?
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *bounces in*
            *huggles Bekki* Glad you had an awesome birthday but RIP poor laptop Don't stay away too long (as Bert said to Mary)
            *huggles Jumble* It's OK, we'll protect you on Wednesdays
            *huggles Bree* You sound bouncy This is good
            *huggles Joe who is friend to the shippers* (But carefully and from a distance so LJ doesn't get mad)
            *huggles everyone else*
            *bounces out*
            Yeah, bouncy and maybe just a tad bit drunk. Therefore, my loud declaration of love for Amanda and my equally loud declaration of Martin's hotness. Amanda is still hotter tho'. *runz*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Well now, didn't they do well?

spoiled for space
            Spoiler:
            LEO AWARDS 2010

Best Dramatic Series
            Stargate Universe
            Brad Wright, Robert Cooper, Carl Binder,
            Joseph Mallozzi, Paul Mulle, John G. Lenic, N. John Smith - Producers

Best Direction
            in a Dramatic Series

Brenton Spencer
            Sanctuary - Pavor Nocturnus

Best Screenwriting
            in a Dramatic Series

Brad Wright
            Stargate Universe - Light

Best Cinematography
            in a Dramatic Series

Michael Blundell
            Stargate Universe - Human

Best Picture Editing
            in a Dramatic Series

Rick Martin
            Stargate Universe - Human

Best Production Design
            in a Dramatic Series

Bridget McGuire
            Sanctuary - Kali Part 2

Best Costume Design
            in a Dramatic Series

Christina McQuarrie

Best Make-Up
            in a Dramatic Series

Todd Master, Holland Miller, Harlow Macfarlane,
            Werner Pretorius, Yukio Okajima
            Sanctuary - Fragments

Best Visual Effects
            in a Dramatic Series

Mark Savela, Shannon Gurney, Brenda Campbell,
            Craig Vandenbiggelaar, Krista Mclean
            Stargate Universe - Air

Best Guest Performance by a Male
            in a Dramatic Series

Christopher Gauthier
            Sanctuary - Hero

Best Supporting Performance by a Male
            in a Dramatic Series

Christopher Heyerdahl
            Sanctuary - Haunted

Best Supporting Performance by a Female
            in a Dramatic Series

Julia Benson
            Stargate Universe - Pain

Best Lead Performance by a Male
            in a Dramatic Series

Robin Dunne

Syfy are doing a complete re-run of Sanctuary S2 this week-end. Just watched Next Tuesday, which is one of my faves and not only because throughout the whole ep I have these pics in my head..........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ctuary44cw.jpg
            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nctuary421.jpg

Only another week or so and I'll have the dvds! Soooooo hoping for a decent amount of bts with Martin *crosses fingers, toes, and everything else remotely crossable*
            Neither Martin nor Amanda won so I am a little bummed out by that but congrats to the winners.

More evidence of MW's hotness.
            Can't wait for the DVD's!!!!
            I do hope that they have more extras, not just MW and AT, but more overall as S1 seemed a bit skimpy even though they did have commentaries on all episodes, which I loved, but I wood like to see more behind the scenes stuff, interviews etc...

Another busy weekend for me. Really hoping to get some pix of Vermont up here soon. It was incredibly beautiful. Sometimes I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh, poor jumble.

Explain please or definition please! I wouldn't want to upset anyone
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                He's not Jumble's favorite.

EDIT - Although she has commented on his thunkness a time or two.
                sigpic

Comment

On Wednesdays we declare RDA the hottest of the PTB and post many pics. Jumble ardently adores MW and doesn't really consider RDA a PTB, so she sweetly tolerates Tease Jumble Day (Wednesdays). Although she secretly thunks RDA
                  sigpic

Comment

Wednesday is "Tease Jumble Day". The way we tease Jumble is to post pix of RDA.

EDIT: What LJ said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to say hi to Bree, even in her drunken state. Our paths haven't crossed in a long time. And why are you drunk this early?
                      sigpic

Comment

Explain? Something on the Woohoo thread? My friend that's not the way we do things here. It just is.

(But yep, what they said...them up there).

*finds the idea of drunk Bree rather amusing* Spread that love m'dear. We don't mind at all.

(sorry too lazy to MQ)

Nik, yep, I know. It baffles me beyond belief why anyone would wind themselves up so much into hatred over something even before they'd seen it. I honestly think a lot of it was sourness over the whole way it was announced (i.e We're cancelling SGA but, oh look, here's a new series) and that lead them to be determined to hate it and pick any hole they possibly could in it. Over the years I reckon TPTB have seen the very best of what fandom can be but, urgh, with SGU they've deifnitely seen the very worst. I'll never understand some people; I read a comment a few weeks back (about movie#3 and Sam/Jack) that made me go "huh? ". Get over yourselves; if you don't like it don't watch it and quit biatching about it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Yeah, bouncy and maybe just a tad bit drunk. Therefore, my loud declaration of love for Amanda and my equally loud declaration of Martin's hotness. Amanda is still hotter tho'. *runz*

Neither Martin nor Amanda won so I am a little bummed out by that but congrats to the winners.
                          I know But the important thing is that Sanctuary got some well earned recognition, and that reflects on the whole team. Which I think is probably what they wood want

More evidence of MW's hotness.
                          Can't wait for the DVD's!!!!
                          I do hope that they have more extras, not just MW and AT, but more overall as S1 seemed a bit skimpy even though they did have commentaries on all episodes, which I loved, but I wood like to see more behind the scenes stuff, interviews etc...

Another busy weekend for me. Really hoping to get some pix of Vermont up here soon. It was incredibly beautiful. Sometimes I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.
                          Yes, I'm hoping for a lot more of everything on the dvds. Hopefully they'll have had more time and a chance to plan stuff than they did for the S1 set

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          Oh the masterful understatement

Yes, what LJ said EXCEPT for the last part

Comment

*dances through thread nekkid* I looooooove Jooooooe.

(Pics to prove it)

sigpic

Comment

Nik, yep, I know. It baffles me beyond belief why anyone would wind themselves up so much into hatred over something even before they'd seen it. I honestly think a lot of it was sourness over the whole way it was announced (i.e We're cancelling SGA but, oh look, here's a new series) and that lead them to be determined to hate it and pick any hole they possibly could in it. Over the years I reckon TPTB have seen the very best of what fandom can be but, urgh, with SGU they've deifnitely seen the very worst. I'll never understand some people; I read a comment a few weeks back (about movie#3 and Sam/Jack) that made me go "huh? ". Get over yourselves; if you don't like it don't watch it and quit biatching about it.
                              Amen to that, sister.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

EDIT - Although she has commented on his thunkness a time or two.
                                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                On Wednesdays we declare RDA the hottest of the PTB and post many pics. Jumble ardently adores MW and doesn't really consider RDA a PTB, so she sweetly tolerates Tease Jumble Day (Wednesdays). Although she secretly thunks RDA
                                Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                Wednesday is "Tease Jumble Day". The way we tease Jumble is to post pix of RDA.

EDIT: What LJ said.
                                I get it, thanks everyone.
                                So Jumble doesn't Thunk RDA! What is wrong with you??

Martin is great, Nice EYES, but..

It's RDA, but then again you have to understand, I been thunking RDA for almost 20 years now, longer probably, and it been intensified on how many times I met the man too!

Even though seeing Martin in person.. Oh my.. would be nice too! So I will be nice to Jumble

P.S. Only Jack and older RDA right on Wednesdays not.. never mind I get it!

another P.S. this thread moves fast!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X