• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    And MARTIN!!!!!!!

*blinks* Hm?

Yes, yes and more awesome PTB!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      OK, that's it.
      I'm squeeing now.
      So am I now that I've got my breath back

Comment

Um, Jumbly, just seen your quarions...umm.. make that question.

SGU starts this Tuesday 8pm on Sky1. Two hour premier then an hour of Inside SGU.
        That's my Tuesday night sorted then.

*Wishes she had Sky+*
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Cags

I have drunk a whole bottle of wine, but I'm still stone cold sober

And it's exactly two weeks to the minute since......

I had to check my diary, because it seems so much longer than that. Time is weird.

Comment

So am I now that I've got my breath back

Thanks Cags

I have drunk a whole bottle of wine, but I'm still stone cold sober

And it's exactly two weeks to the minute since......

I had to check my diary, because it seems so much longer than that. Time is weird.
            Yes it does seem longer...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I'd hug you if I coudl work out where someone hid the parentheses on my keyeboard.... um... HUGGLES

Shall I pop round with what's left of my bottle of absinthe? That's sure to send you into oblivion (although I am tempted to suggest getting bladdered = not the answer but, hey, if it helps... for now...

go on, guess how long that took me to type out?

*iz so so horribly drunk *
              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 02 October 2009, 03:03 PM. Reason: knows there's something wrong with that post but can't quite work out what.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Jumble, I'd hug you if I coudl work out where someone hid the parentheses on my keyeboard.... um... HUGGLES

Shall I pop round with what's left of my bottle of absinthe? That's sure to send you into oblivion (although I am tempted to suggets getting bladdered = not the answer bit, hey, if it helps... for now...

go on, guess how long that took me to type out?

*iz so so horribly drunk *
                *shakes head*
                Isn't there a law against drinking and typing?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *shakes head*
                  Isn't there a law against drinking and typing?
                  There should be. I am sure I've committed crimes against the English Language this evening.

(and I missed a RT viewing on the ship thread... rats!)
                  sigpic

Comment

No, that's ok thanks Cags. It doesn't sound like you're in a fit state to do any travelling

Alcohol definitely isn't helping me tonight, I don't feel like I've drunk anything at all

And you missed the RL viewing of one of Martin's eps? shame on you!

Comment

I will do pennance and watch tomorrow (in between replacing fence panels in the wind and rain that's been forecast).

You know Hubs hasn't had any beer. He can still drive. I might even promise to keep my feet off the windscreen and my top on this time.

Seriously though; my bestest friend ever is down from Linconshire this week so hoping to spend some time destroying my liver with her this weekend so I'm in training. Couldn't come at a better time for me. October is, and always will be, a rubbish month for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Leave the fence panels until Sunday, the forecast is better

I'm going to go to bed and watch some rubbish film that's just started. Hopefully I'll get bored and fall asleep

WoodNight (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

Nunite Jumble! Squishy hugs.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            *hugs Josi*

*zats Amanda*

*hugs Jumble* Yay you gotz to post something too!

They looked like they were following a questionnaire. There was no flow of conversation, it was edited to just questions. *shrugs* It doesn't make it any less interesting... just... I don't know...
                            Everyone else gets hugged and I get zatted? *pouts*

*huggles Jumble really tight*

You guys and your wine

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

So SGU starts here in half an hour, I'm torn between being really excited and being 'meh' about the whole thing Time will tell I guess

Edit- D'oh! It starts at 9 not 8
                              Last edited by Regularamanda; 02 October 2009, 03:56 PM.

Comment

So...my thoughts on SGU (spoilers)
                                Spoiler:
                                I've got mixed feelings about the whole thing really.

A few of my thoughts right off the bat....I really wish that Jack would smile more. I loved Sam's hair in it and you really couldn't tell that it was a honey brown.

I'm half in love with Eli already He's got the whole nerdy cuteness thing going on that I *love*

From a woohoo standpoint it was top notch. The graphics were awesome and the music was great. The episode however seemed kind of slow...but I understand why that was because it's a start of a new show and you have a lot of background that you have to give your characters.

Did I mention I'm half in love with Eli already?

The sex scene...that surprised me. I've seen a lot of sex scenes on tv and most of the time they involve a bed, blanket and kissing. And normally I'm okay with that. But that was a quicky in a supply closet...and they were mostly clothed but it left little to the imagination. It probably would have been worse if they were making out more but I'm still kind of scratching my head that it was like that. And it was in a supply closet, on duty, with another military officer. What the heck?

It sort of reminded me of 'Lost' because there were a lot of questions that were left unanswered.

Overall it wasn't that bad I guess. It still felt like Stargate for the most part. I'll probably still tune in next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X