The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shuffles around*

I'm not a morning person. I hate mornings...just woke up at 8 am because of school at 11 am...was checking the assignment that we had to make for today's class...but I didn't make now because the people who check me do it through e-mail...and saw that I don't have class today...till 3 pm
    Hmpf. Why did I wake up so early
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      ACK! TWO birthmoms! TWO are looking at us! I don't know if I can take this if/when they both choose someone else!
      Two is better than none, and somewhere along the line THE ONE will find you! Positivethinkingpositivethinkingpositivethinking!!!!

*hugs*

Comment

*huggles Martin...runs around nekkid*

All in all...I didn't have to go to school today. How awesome

And what Jumble said LJ better 2 than none...I 'll start crossing my limbs again in hope that this time works out!
        sigpic

Comment

*iz up way too early* Thanks for the crossed limbs and positive thoughts. we'll just see how it goes...
          sigpic

Comment

Double post! I'm loving Jack O'Neill quote status day of FB! Woot!
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't know what was going on until I read Jann's and she had to explain it to me. Just updated my status. A quote from WoO of course.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*crosses limbs furiously and sends 'LJ is a supermom' vibes*

*high fives Jumbly for the hill mission*

*is loving the facebook statuses*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  I didn't know what was going on until I read Jann's and she had to explain it to me. Just updated my status. A quote from WoO of course.
                  I'm good at explaining

You know that FB can also be disturbing...asking me to friend my teachers...or Martouf(JR Bourne)

and is it bad I'm already planning to go to a NASCAR race at the end of the year(when I'm studying in the USA)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I'm good at explaining

You know that FB can also be disturbing...asking me to friend my teachers...or Martouf(JR Bourne)

and is it bad I'm already planning to go to a NASCAR race at the end of the year(when I'm studying in the USA)
                    Did JR Bourne accept your friend request?

Oh poor you, already going to a NASCAR bumper derby. They don't race, they play bumper cars. Can you tell I don't like NASCAR?
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      Did JR Bourne accept your friend request?
                      It was a suggestion...I didn't actually thought "oh hey...lets friend JR bourne on FB today..."

Oh poor you, already going to a NASCAR bumper derby. They don't race, they play bumper cars. Can you tell I don't like NASCAR?
                      I love crashes...the more the merrier
                      sigpic

Comment

*sends positive vibes LJ's way*

*huggles Jann for waking up early* I'm glad you didn't have any classes

I'm good at explaining

FB is soo weird

I have not even seen a single NASCAR race since I moved here (almost four years ago)
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

ACK! TWO birthmoms! TWO are looking at us! I don't know if I can take this if/when they both choose someone else!
                          *crosses fingers and toes and everything else for LJ*

Me toooo!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Two is better than none, and somewhere along the line THE ONE will find you! Positivethinkingpositivethinkingpositivethinking!!!!

*hugs*

Oh what she said.

*crosses all available body parts*

It was a suggestion...I didn't actually thought "oh hey...lets friend JR bourne on FB today..."

Is it the actual JR Bourne though? Or another one of those people who occasionally come on and pretend to be someone well known?

I am also enjoying the Quote Jack O'Neill day on FB; it reminds me of some of the wonderfully witty words our PTB have come up with over the years.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble are you here....want to talk for a minute.
                              sigpic

Comment

Humm, no Jumble. But here goes anyhow. I have a Skype talk coming up in about 30 minutes with Amanda and Robin and I have no ideas for any questions. Does anyone have anything they might want me to ask or have any suggestions. I didn't expect it to come up so quickly. Help (with reservations) greatly accepted.

Sorry, no MW on this one. : (
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X