No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er.......... first question that popped into my head was 'What's Martin's phone number?' But that's not what you want is it?

Nope, my mind's gone completely blank

I guess questons about Sanctuary S3 eps

Or how about "Are you looking forward to/ excited about the Sanctuary Experience?"

Comment

Make notes so you can tell us everything!!!!!

Comment

Oh exciting stuff Laurie.

Hmm, you can ask them what their favourite episode of Sanctuary is to date. Ask Amanda if she prefers her hair blonde or dark and... heck how does she always get it looking so bouncy and nice because mine sure never looks like that.
        On a less shallow point... oh ok, more shallow then... ask Robin what the "shirtless count" for season 3 is going to be (i.e. how many times do we get treated to the sight of his bare chest) and, uh, can Bree please have some Bum shots of Amanda, pretty please with a cherry on top. Maybe not that last one, eh!

Oh and ask her if she thinks fandom is crazy.... nah, she probably does.

Oh, and ask them if they know if Martin got (and liked) his birthday pressies from us? I've always wondered... but not sure I want to know actually!
        sigpic

Comment

I'd love to know about what special features/behind the scenes stuff is on the S2 dvds?

Cags - Oh, and ask them if they know if Martin got (and liked) his birthday pressies from us?
          Yes, I'd like to know the answer to that one too

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Just Awesome!!

You know there is a Helen/Nikola vid with that song
            Of course!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            ACK! TWO birthmoms! TWO are looking at us! I don't know if I can take this if/when they both choose someone else!
            *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Make notes so you can tell us everything!!!!!
            *nods and squees*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Er.......... first question that popped into my head was 'What's Martin's phone number?' But that's not what you want is it?

Nope, my mind's gone completely blank

I guess questons about Sanctuary S3 eps "
              Hey a friendly ah....whatever. I talked with Jill today and she said the visit was definitely on but not sure which day yet. They haven't even written the script for that show yet. So I guess we will have to wait and see. But it was a surprise to get the message. I thought they would give me some time.
              sigpic

Comment

You could also ask them what they think of nekkid runing and bouncing, whether they are for or against the legalisation of broccoli and how many whoohoos they think we can hide under the hippy bus?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  You could also ask them what they think of nekkid runing and bouncing, whether they are for or against the legalisation of broccoli and how many whoohoos they think we can hide under the hippy bus?
                  Hm... These are some heavy political questions.
                  ... But important, because AT is our honourary WooHoo.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I took notes of some (but not all of the questions) - not sure I should ask AT to show her bums more???
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      I took notes of some (but not all of the questions) - not sure I should ask AT to show her bums more???

Welll you can if you want but, uh, I was only joking about that one.

You can pass on my Skype details to them if you like.. y'know, tell them I'm always on line or if not I've got it on the phone too. I'm, y'know, available for a quick chat anytime... whatever...

No? Huh, oh well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... I thought I asked for help.

I will take under consideration all the questions ??? you asked....but sorry, censorship and all. Public phone lines are watched..... in this country now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey a friendly ah....whatever. I talked with Jill today and she said the visit was definitely on but not sure which day yet. They haven't even written the script for that show yet. So I guess we will have to wait and see. But it was a surprise to get the message. I thought they would give me some time.
                          Woohooooood!!!!! *happy dances like crazy* (not nekkid)

So you could mention that to Amanda and Robin and tell them we can't wait to meet Martin them all
                          Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Poor Laurie But you did ask

Comment

I think I have had about all the help I can handle...
                            I am expecting someone from the office to call me in about 5 minutes so I better go to the bathroom first.....sheeeee like Mom was watching me or something.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck Laurie.

Please come let us know how it goes.

Full details!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I have had about all the help I can handle...
                                I am expecting someone from the office to call me in about 5 minutes so I better go to the bathroom first.....sheeeee like Mom was watching me or something.
                                The most important thing is for you to enjoy your chat with them

And then come straight back here young lady! We need to know what it's like to talk to them and word for word what was said

And don't be nervous, they're just people

*hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X