The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Josi*

If I were cooking, I would want to make sure everyone would love it. So it's best that you say now anyways That way, the food will be a success and the person cooking it (Sarai, as the case is) will be happy.

Did my little ramble help?
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Sorry for dashing off, Dave managed to get oil on the leather sofas and I was trying to get it out. To no avail I'm afraid .

You're not being awkward at all! Like Jumble said, if you can't eat it, you can't eat it! I'll either make something else or if Oma likes it I can make fish pie for us and a very special Josiane dinner just for you!!
      Good thing you asked though, you don't know how close I came to giving Josiane baked trout last time she was here

EDIT: It would be lovely to cook you guys dinner! But along the same vein if you'd rather have a large Anderson's lunch I would totally understand

You could always save your cooking skills for Saturday breakfast/lunch

That's always assuming any of us can face food after we've demolished all the cheese and 24 trio-sized desserts

You know, there's been pages and paaaaaages without a pic of Martin

*rolls up sleeves and dives into PB*

(am I the only one that's hoping for rain in Vangroovy at the end of July? )

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You could always save your cooking skills for Saturday breakfast/lunch

"skills" - not exactly how I would categorise myself in the kitchen

That's always assuming any of us can face food after we've demolished all the cheese and 24 trio-sized desserts
        24 !!! I eat a lot but I'm not sure even I could manage dinner and then that lot!

*drools*

You know, there's been pages and paaaaaages without a pic of Martin

(am I the only one that's hoping for rain in Vangroovy at the end of July? )

(Yes)

Comment

Sorry for dashing off, Dave managed to get oil on the leather sofas and I was trying to get it out. To no avail I'm afraid .

You're not being awkward at all! Like Jumble said, if you can't eat it, you can't eat it! I'll either make something else or if Oma likes it I can make fish pie for us and a very special Josiane dinner just for you!!
          Awwww! But I'm sure we can find plenty that we all like so you don't have to go to extra trouble for me

EDIT: It would be lovely to cook you guys dinner! But along the same vein if you'd rather have a large Anderson's lunch I would totally understand
          Oh I'm sure we'll be able to eat a good dinner, would be lovely to have you cook for us *hugs*

Good thing you asked though, you don't know how close I came to giving Josiane baked trout last time she was here
          Well the chicken you made was gorgeous though
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'll do a deal with you - you don't scoff all the cheese on the way, and we won't scoff all the desserts

Deal?
            Deal

I think Sarai meant on the Friday night. I thought you and Cags weren't arriving until the Saturday And we're going out for dinner Saturday night, right?
            Ah ok...I think I misunderstood that then! Sorry!

If you want a list of all the things I'm not supposed to eat, we'd be here all night I'm happy to break the rules for the weekend, it won't kill me

I might even drink a little wine.....................
            Well...I eat what I want to eat but I just don't do fish

wine is good...it can even be healthy when you drink it responsible

I have a feeling Cags and Jann are coming late on the Friday so yeah they probably won't be around in time for dinner. But I can definitely do you girls snacks later on, don't you worry! Excellent, if no one has any other objections then fish pie it is !

And I'll try not to let you drink too much wine...
            I have no idea when I am comin' with Cags...I only know I arrive at 4 in the UK ...from there on I let myself be surprised by y'all!
            yum yum snacks!
            sigpic

Comment

"skills" - not exactly how I would categorise myself in the kitchen

24 !!! I eat a lot but I'm not sure even I could manage dinner and then that lot!

*drools*
              But it's only one trio set each There are 8 of us..... aren't there? *counts* Um, ok I think I allowed one for Dave

(Yes)

Liar!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Awwww! But I'm sure we can find plenty that we all like so you don't have to go to extra trouble for me

Oh I'm sure we'll be able to eat a good dinner, would be lovely to have you cook for us *hugs*

Well the chicken you made was gorgeous though
              That was my special "Chuck everything in the slow cooker, add a load of herbs and leave it for four hours" recipe

Comment

*grumbles*

I thus learned for hours and hours my german words(in the end more than 800 ) now I see it is only 25% of my exam...I should have learned my grammar instead (that is 50%)

and we're with 8 people in two weeks...so cool....perhaps 9 if I get Nad in my suitcase
                sigpic

Comment

Seven plus Dave, if he's brave enough to stick around

Just heard from Oma She's good with Plan B, so we're all set! Woohoooood!!!!
                  Last edited by Jumble; 28 March 2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

That was my special "Chuck everything in the slow cooker, add a load of herbs and leave it for four hours" recipe
                    Well it was very yummy

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *grumbles*

I thus learned for hours and hours my german words(in the end more than 800 ) now I see it is only 25% of my exam...I should have learned my grammar instead (that is 50%)
                    *hugs*

and we're with 8 people in two weeks...so cool....perhaps 9 if I get Nad in my suitcase
                    I'm soo looking forward to it! *bounces*

Eight plus Dave, if he's brave enough to stick around

Just heard from Oma She's good with Plan B, so we're all set! Woohoooood!!!!
                    Woohooood!

*bounces some more*
                    sigpic

Comment

*bounces too*

Yeah I'm sulking for a moment about my lost time... (that's why I'm in the thread instead of learning)

I can't wait
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

EEP!!!!!

So, the police just showed up at our house...an hour or so ago *right* when we got home, my parents saw 4 guys from the group home (it's a place for troubled youth from Philadelphia) that is up the road from us walking along the side of the road, we don't have sidewalks so that's sort of odd...well Police showed up and said that the four guys just tried to break into multiple houses...they got into a few of them. The Police got them but I'm still rather EEP about it, the police told us to make sure that our house/cars are secure and to make sure we keep the doors locked at all times so on and so forth...but these people were from our neighborhood (granted, they were "transplants")...and they probably won't be in jail for long... What the hell's stopping them from doing it again?

My parents are worried by it too...my mom wants our dogs moved out into the living room from now on...ugh. I didn't like being home alone to begin with!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

((((Amanda)))) that is really scary. Take care of yourself, and definitely keep your doors and windows locked when no one else is in the house

And Jumble...I forgot there were 8 of us !!! I just heard "24" and got excited

Comment

((((Amanda)))) That is scary. But at least the police know about it, and if you're careful I'm sure you'll all be OK But yes, make sure you keep the doors and windows locked if ever you're on your own.
                            sigpic

Comment

((((Amanda)))) that is really scary. Take care of yourself, and definitely keep your doors and windows locked when no one else is in the house
                              Always good advice. I'm alone here a lot, so I always double-check that everything is locked up tight.

And Jumble...I forgot there were 8 of us !!! I just heard "24" and got excited

I just hope they still taste good at the end of the journey

Oma just asked me if she could get her pic taken with Woody

Surely it's enough that she gets a ride with him

Comment

*Huggles Amanda* I don't have anything to add to what everyone else has said, so.
                                (((((((Amanda)))))))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X