The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarai, I hadn't remembered until you said

There is a lot of gutter. Someone cover Nad's eyes.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Sarai, I hadn't remembered until you said

Judging from some of her recent posts, it's too late

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Jann lives in her own little fantasy land There woodn't be room for Martin in her bed, it's full of delivery boys
        *sob* It waz true. I know I should have made pictures

We're low on delivery boys atm...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *chokes* So much gutter ... *hopes no one remembers she was once Jann's first prime of the gutter faction*
        I remember and you never resigned from that status so you're still my First Prime

And on the workwear...I don't really have to wear a suit. In fact, no one in the office/studio really progresses past jeans but since I'm at the front desk and see all the visitors I like to make a good impression and wear shirt/trousers. Plus, it's so much easier in the mornings to pick out!

*sigh* It's edging closer towards my 3 o'clock flagging time...actually think I'm running half an hour early today. Flag, flag, flag...

EDIT: Nik, trust me, it won't be long before you have an individual folder for each of them
        Awww...our Sarai all behaving like a mature grown up...
        sigpic

Comment

*shakes head*

Poor corrupt Pukkie.

*studiously ignores the fact she gave the game away*

EDIT: Jann, and what did I do to make you think I wasn't a mature grown-up??

On second thoughts, don't answer that

Comment

*wonders why she has the Harry Potter soundtrack running through her head*

Woooooood mooooooornig, Woohoos! Time to greet the new week! Will it be better than last week? Let's hope so! Thus, those that had a bad week last week will have good weeks, and those that had good weeks will have AWESOME weeks! This would make us all happy; not just because we're having a good/awesome week, but because our fellow Woohoos are all having good/awesome weeks! Sweet!

This insanely optimistic moment was brought to you by...well...me.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm atm PSing again and next to me is my German vocabulary list(got exam next week) and mom was like...you don't learn like that...till she asked me the words and saw my list, she rolled her eyes and let me "learn" further.

Just needed to say that

Sarai for your own image I will be nice and won't answer that question
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *wonders why she has the Harry Potter soundtrack running through her head*

Woooooood mooooooornig, Woohoos! Time to greet the new week! Will it be better than last week? Let's hope so! Thus, those that had a bad week last week will have good weeks, and those that had good weeks will have AWESOME weeks! This would make us all happy; not just because we're having a good/awesome week, but because our fellow Woohoos are all having good/awesome weeks! Sweet!

This insanely optimistic moment was brought to you by...well...me.
                There's nothing insane about optimism

My week just improved enormously! The engineer has been and fixed my dishwasher

Although I could have saved myself £60 and done it myself if I'd only known how It was really simple. But I'll know next time

*huggles Martin and shields him from Jann*

Comment

WooHooooood!!!! I'm finally getting alerts!!!

Except the ones I'm getting are for posts made last week

Comment

*runz in nekkid again*
                    *reads thread*
                    *uses best New York accent and says: "I luv use guys"*

I am still waiting....*humming to song on radio...still waiting.... I have done everything I can to get the comps prepped for the changeover and now I am bored. No PS here and because it's a Monday, pretty much everything else is already done so *twiddles thumbs*

*runz out still nekkid*

*waves to LJ and guest*
                    Last edited by wine_buyer; 22 March 2010, 10:18 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      I had a busy weekend with my son's birthday party. He had a blast. The kids all enjoyed themselves, even the adults had fun. We had the party at a place called Pump It Up, which is two huge rooms full of inflatables to bounce on. Nad, you would have loved it.
                      I'm thinking we should hire a bouncy castle for the S.H.I.P. party
                      oooooh! Yes!
                      *Gets excited and bounces on the couch*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Judging from some of her recent posts, it's too late
                      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Poor corrupt Pukkie.

Everyone is sooo wrong. So wrong. So. Wrong.
                      Why world? Why?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

There's no one here, there's no one here!

*gets nekkid, jumps on the couch, jumps on all beds and goes in search of everyone's secret PTB pictures and broccoli stashes*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*eyes Nad* You'll find no brocolli in my room, but you'd better stay away from my stash of pics...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            There's no one here, there's no one here!

*gets nekkid, jumps on the couch, jumps on all beds and goes in search of everyone's secret PTB pictures and broccoli stashes*

Just because I snuck off for a nice looooooong, hoooooooooooooooot, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep......

soak in the bath you think you can run riot all over the WooHoo house?

Bad WooHoos don't get bouncy castles for their birthdays

Comment

Just because I snuck off for a nice looooooong, hoooooooooooooooot, deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep......
                              <snip>
                              Bad WooHoos don't get bouncy castles for their birthdays
                              !

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I'm asleep
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X