Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post


    Ouch. *shudders at the thought of dentists*
    It wasn't that bad I even got a compliment on how good my teeth were

    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Today is proving to be long and difficult. I've yet to find my suitcase -- how do you lose one of those! -- I don't want to carry my pillow.... And I've got 8 hours of work ahead of me, don't finish till 10. I didn't sleep right either.

    Roll on tomorrow!!!!
    *huuuuugs* Hope it all works out soon!

    Let the packing begin!
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Today is proving to be long and difficult. I've yet to find my suitcase -- how do you lose one of those! -- I don't want to carry my pillow.... And I've got 8 hours of work ahead of me, don't finish till 10. I didn't sleep right either.

      Roll on tomorrow!!!!
      I've got a suitcase, but nothing to put in it! I've got nothing to wear!!!! *wails*

      And before anyone suggests it, no, I'm not going nekkid

      Comment


        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *huuuuugs* Hope it all works out soon!

        Let the packing begin!
        Ugh. Turns out The Dad has the suitcase. This can't be good

        Edit: No nekkid Jumble. Phew.
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

        Comment


          Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Ugh. Turns out The Dad has the suitcase. This can't be good
          Uh oh Can't you get it back in time or get another one?

          and I'm almost packed
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I've got a suitcase, but nothing to put in it! I've got nothing to wear!!!! *wails*

            And before anyone suggests it, no, I'm not going nekkid
            *hugs*
            *pouts* Why not?

            I think I've overpacked... but I'm allowed to have 20 KG on the plane
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Uh oh Can't you get it back in time or get another one?

              and I'm almost packed
              I'm trying, but since I'm at work in half an hour as well... there's a slight problem there. Oh well. I'll figure something out...

              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *hugs*
              *pouts* Why not?

              I think I've overpacked... but I'm allowed to have 20 KG on the plane


              Someone told you it was just for the wekend, right? Are you staying longer?
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

              Comment


                Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                I'm trying, but since I'm at work in half an hour as well... there's a slight problem there. Oh well. I'll figure something out...
                Can't you ask your sister or so to get it for you?



                Someone told you it was just for the wekend, right? Are you staying longer?
                I know but I need to know I can change clothes
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Can't you ask your sister or so to get it for you?
                  That won't happen, but it is a good suggestion.


                  I know but I need to know I can change clothes
                  Every hour?

                  EDIT: Holy smokes. The washer just tried to take off!!!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    That won't happen, but it is a good suggestion.
                    You can always try

                    Every hour?
                    Twice a day

                    to my defence candy isn't that light either(chocolate(LOTS), liquorice(2 bags ), chips, stroopwafesl )
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Mmmmmm, stroopwafels!!!!!

                      *drools*

                      Edit: Gotta dash and go to work. And attempt to fix this problem, too. All in a day.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

                      Comment


                        Stroopwafels?

                        *looks it up*

                        Oh, like pancakes!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Stroopwafels?

                          *looks it up*

                          Oh, like pancakes!
                          *blinks* Pancakes??

                          it's literally translated a syrup waffle Not really a pancake IMHO. You'll see/taste it tomorrow It's yummy!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *blinks* Pancakes??

                            it's literally translated a syrup waffle Not really a pancake IMHO. You'll see/taste it tomorrow It's yummy!
                            Ok, so not a pancake. Like a waffle, with syrup

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Ok, so not a pancake. Like a waffle, with syrup
                              Yup!

                              Oh god...dad just said goodbye to me already because he's going on a business trip for two days now and ended with "don't let any weird boys in your pants" *headdesk*

                              So when are you going to meet up with Josi and Oma, Jumble?
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                I'm picking Oma up from Gatwick airport in *checks clock for the hundredth time today* 6 hours, then Josiane should arrive soon after we get back, at about 8.30/9pm

                                I still haven't cleaned the bathroom, and I still don't know what to pack

                                No weird boys? Normal ones you can then?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X