*blows bus up*

Yes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Oooh. Now I feel challenged.
      That was the idea

Forget what I said, jumble's right.
      (She's so smart. That's why she mends kids. *nods*)
      Just the voice of experience talking

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Jumble is right too but....

That's also true...they tested me for all those things...came out nothing was wrong with me I'm just a bit active...the only thing that did came out was that I had dyslexia(sp?)

Anyway some social practise can never hurt...I think... I know my mom works with "problem" kids(around the age of 5/6/7) and if you see how much they progress in one year time! It's amazing and good to see

*hops out*
      Better to be tested and found 'normal' (*chokes*) than to not be tested when there is a problem that can be fixed

Best to keep an open mind

*blows bus up*

Yes.

See now, THAT'S a behavioural problem

Comment

*blows bus up*

Yes.

Tut tut, such violence... *shakes head*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        That was the idea

Just the voice of experience talking
        Oh.

See now, THAT'S a behavioural problem
        I agree. Maybe she needs help.
        WooHoo group therapy. Medication. Lobotomy. Broccoli...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

All of the above

I just saw my new car! Picking it up on Saturday WooHoooood!!!!!!

It's not as brighly purple as the pic I showed you from the website, but it's very pretty

*iz still trying to resist calling it 'Woody'*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            TuI agree. Maybe she needs help.
            WooHoo group therapy. Medication. Lobotomy. Broccoli...
            I do not need help. I'm perfectly normal

Although some broccoli wood be good...

Hmmm...I'm still wondering what I'm doing here on school...we're listening to Pink Floyd atm

EDIT: I love the car Jumble Nice color!
            sigpic

Comment

*peeps in*

Sorry for being a bad woohoo.

I had a very trivial little problem that kept me busy elsewhere.

Nik, *huggles* Whomever said they label everything as a disorder or prioblem these days is right. They do! There are many reasons why children don't necessarily interact with groups / others their age and nearly always it's just a combination of personality and social skills and nothing whatsoever to worry about. Teachers and schools do seem to have a thing about labelling stuff.
              Having said that, Jumble (oh wise one where chibbies are concerned) has a very valid point. Better to have the support and investigations and find no problem than to not and potentially leave a problem undiagnosed and untreated.

And...

Aw look there at that lovely shiny, purple Woody... er, no. No I don't think you can call him Woody, Jumble.
              I still say Spanky - because he's new and spanky and just lovely.

*iz jealous*

*waves to Wendy* Loving your Facebook pics of your brother's wedding. Aww. And aww. And, oh your hair looks great missy!

So my trivial little problem. Darling husband of mine went and brought a new pool. OK, we've had one of thoe 10 foot inflatable ring pools for a couple of years - actually two of them because the cat keeps puncturing the ring - but this one is a rigid sided frame pool so begone dastradly pussies! Problem is, it's 12 foot. My garden is long and narrow being 18 foot wide at the widest point and with the flower bed and gravel path, there's nowhere wide enough to actually put the pool up.
              So I've been sitting here every night the last few nights with a garden design programme trying to figure out a way in which I can redesign the garden with the minimum of effort and still have room for the pool, patio set, a trampoline, a slide, a swing and somewhere to have all my lovely beautiful plants. I am brain fried... and no closer to a solution.
              On the plus side, two days after we bought it, they announced a barbeque summer... just like last year... *sigh*

Oooh Nad, going to school and listening to Pink Floyd can't be bad. Your school rocks.

*throws broccoli and Jann*

*huggles woohoos*
              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 23 March 2010, 05:55 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I do not need help. I'm perfectly normal

Although some broccoli wood be good...

Hmmm...I'm still wondering what I'm doing here on school...we're listening to Pink Floyd atm

EDIT: I love the car Jumble Nice color!
                "We don't need no education......
                We don't need no thought control..............""

Great, now I've got that stuck in my head

I'm being browbeaten on FB to call him Woody...........

........ and like I said, now that I've met him......... well he's cool, attractive, colourful, sleek.......... comfortable ..... so I guess Woody suits him

Comment

Thanks for the broccoli Cags *smokes it in class*

And you're welcome Jumbly After a while I stopped counting how many vids the teacher showed us last hour...now I'm falling asleep again.

Wooooooooooody ...woooooooooooody....come to mama!
                  sigpic

Comment

"We don't need no education......
                    We don't need no thought control..............""

Great, now I've got that stuck in my head

Great, and now so have I.

There are worse things you could have stuck in your head though.

I'm being browbeaten on FB to call him Woody...........

........ and like I said, now that I've met him......... well he's cool, attractive, colourful, sleek.......... comfortable ..... so I guess Woody suits him
                    So it is Woody then. Oh lovely.

*wonders if Sarai will splutter that out in front of Martin at the SE*

*wonders if Jumble will...*

*realises that's a daft thought because Jumble will be incapable of saying anything but "gnhg err, Mumumumu...uh" *
                    sigpic

Comment

...Mmm...Woody...Martin....Wood....

PICTURES!

Weeeeeeeeeee

Thank you for your attention...*claps hands together*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Great, and now so have I.

There are worse things you could have stuck in your head though.

So it is Woody then. Oh lovely.

*wonders if Sarai will splutter that out in front of Martin at the SE*
                        She'd better not!

*wonders if Jumble will...*
                        I'd better not!

*realises that's a daft thought because Jumble will be incapable of saying anything but "gnhg err, Mumumumu...uh" *
                        Which wood be better than what I said to him in last night's dream

And calling him Michael wasn't a good move either

Comment

I'd better not!

Which wood be better than what I said to him in last night's dream
                          Do I want to know?

Absurdly, amd morbidly, yes, yes I do!

And calling him Michael wasn't a good move either

Oh dear! Just don't do it when you actually meet him.

Reminds me; my husband's name is Charles and my brother's name is Karl. I have been known, on many occasion, to mix the two up.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Do I want to know?

Absurdly, amd morbidly, yes, yes I do!

You might want to know, but there's no way I'm going to tell you

Oh dear! Just don't do it when you actually meet him.
                            I'll try!

Actually, I think the only way to guarantee that I don't say something stupid/embarassing/outrageous will be for Sarai and EH-T to stand ready with the gag/duct tape

Or maybe I should just pray to the gods of sci-fi and decorum that I'll be struck totally dumb for the whole weekend

And pray to anygod that will listen that he'll NOT be wearing a white shirt

Reminds me; my husband's name is Charles and my brother's name is Karl. I have been known, on many occasion, to mix the two up.
                            Oh, that's just.......... eeewwwwww!!!!

Comment

Cags - "Throws broccoli and Jann" - I'd love to hear Jann's response to that

On the pool issue, can't you just return the new pool for a smaller one? Is that a dense question?!

The new car is looking gorgeous Jumble, love the darker colour even more I think!! Been looking for myself this morning, I think perhaps after the summer a loan and a Golf TDI might be in order .

EDIT: I can totally help you with not calling him Woody I promise. But not wearing THE shirt ! I mean, you have to think selflessly here, what about the rest of us that wood like to ogle appreciate THE shirt!

Comment

And I am soooooo glad my FB page is private....

Some WooHoos just don't know how to behave

Comment

Working...
                                X