The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    News from Birthmom: she went to dinner an the call just slipped her mind. *sigh*
    Irresponsible much?
    Did she reschedule?

EDIT: Yes Valerie it's BB and AH is there anyone else???
    EDIT 2: Add this Teal'c, It's another tweet from AT, the first one actually. I forgot to post it
    @amandatapping: Is it possible to forget you're on Twitter? Answer: yes. I'm such a dork.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Irresponsible much?
      Did she reschedule?

Not in my happy little universe.

And no, Birthmom didn't reschedule. yet. I'm still talking to her.
      sigpic

Comment

Irresponsible much?
        Did she reschedule?

EDIT 2: Add this Teal'c, It's another tweet from AT, the first one actually. I forgot to post it
        @amandatapping: Is it possible to forget you're on Twitter? Answer: yes. I'm such a dork.
        Yes!
        I like Sweets and Daisy, but as a back-up ship mainly. I mean I would like it if
        Spoiler:
        They were the ones getting married in the season finale. (Though right now AH are right up there with them. ) Which, by the way, has a name!
        sigpic

Comment

Not in my happy little universe.

And no, Birthmom didn't reschedule. yet. I'm still talking to her.
          on happy little universe. I live there too.

I'm glad that there is still communication going. (((LJ))) Never stop believing

I have to get to bed now as I have an early morning.
          *night everyone*

EDIT: Sweets and Daisy are cute and well suited but I agree, they are only a backup ship.
          sigpic

Comment

night Bree!

Glad birthmom is talking to you LJ
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

<snip>
              I think I'd probably do the same thing if I were on Twitter...
              sigpic
              ~the guitarists~

Comment

OH MY GOODNESS!
                BONES SPOILER!!
                Spoiler:
                OK, so sides came out for the ep right before the season finale (Which is named The Beginning in the End () *Iz excited*)
                Anyway, the ep before it is written by Kathy Reichs.
                PLOT: (Taken from BonesSpoilers.blogspot.com. Not mine)
                It looks like Angela and Hodgins are arrested after Hodgins says he's drunk teasingly to an officer! The officer follows protocol and takes them in then finds that Angela has an outstanding warrant for not coming in for a traffic ticket while Hodgins has a charge against him for fleeing arrest during a protest. The story surrounds wiccan witches and the death of one who apparently is dealing with much darker witchcraft than the others and is therefore NOT part of their coven.
                MAJOR STORY POINT FROM SIDES!
                Spoiler:

Hodgins: Biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you.

They regard each other -

Angela: What was with that whole thing?

Hodgins: I panicked. I lost faith in my ability to sustain that kind of happiness.

Angela: You talked to Sweets?

Hodgins: Kid's got the goods.

Angela: It was like we were playing chicken and we both swerved.

Hodgins: What we should have done is crashed into each other.

Angela: At the speed of sound.

Hodgins makes an EXPLOSION NOISE - Angela interrupts it by kissing him. Oh yeah, THAT'S a kiss. In fact, they start removing clothing when -

Sheriff Gus Abrams: The Judge is here.

They turn to see the Sheriff with the local justice of the peace - LLOYD BARBER, who is obviously a barber -

Hodgins: The judge is a barber?

Lloyd Barber: Keeps me grounded.

Sheriff Gus Abrams: It's against the rules for prisoners to fraternize sexually while in custody.

-- (after they are set to be released, the judge leaves them to notarize some paper, saying he'll let them on their way.)

Hodgins: How long did he say he'd be gone?

Angela: Forget it.

*Faints*

Oh, and BTW
                Spoiler:
                Angela and Wendell break up a couple eps before this
                sigpic

Comment

Mmm, Sweets! I want to marry Sweets and Hodgins and Booth (I might have to concede defeat with Booth, I know there's a loooong line ) But Hodgins? Sweets? I lovez them!)

*huggles LJ again*
                  sigpic

Comment

Uh, hello? Anyone here? Did all the Bones fans die from squeeing?
                    sigpic

Comment

*iz so sick of American Idol*
                      Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      me too

*huggles and crosses limbs*
                      Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                      I haven't even watched it at all this season, but I happened to catch the very end tonight where they replay all the singing...and I don't think I heard one good voice among all of them. Yup, I'm sick of it all right.
                      I have been trying to catch up with the episodes that I have on the DVR. I just finished watching the episode where they picked two out of the three rooms. So disappointed. I was like what?! The people I think are good, they cut. I don't understand what they are doing this year. And another thing, Hollywood week could have been Hollywood day. I was so bored.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Well seeing as I pretty much killed this thread with that spoiler... I'm gonna say one thing.

IS THAT MARTIN WOOD OVER THERE???

Night!
                        *Hugs*
                        *Sneaks out*
                        sigpic

Comment

I LOVE BONES TOO!! I ship two different couples on the show and I hope that they both end up together when all is said and done .
                          *shippy sigh* They definitely will! I keep watching the show, comparing it to my other ships (mainly S/J) and thinking how much more obvious the writers are making it. There's no way they woodn't have
                          Spoiler:
                          BB and AH
                          end up together there wood be international outcry from fans .

News from Birthmom: she went to dinner an the call just slipped her mind. *sigh*

*huggles LJ*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          Yes!
                          I like Sweets and Daisy, but as a back-up ship mainly. I mean I would like it if
                          Spoiler:
                          They were the ones getting married in the season finale. (Though right now AH are right up there with them. ) Which, by the way, has a name!
                          Agreed, Sweets and Daisy are cute but I just can't make myself like Daisy very much. She bugs me .
                          Spoiler:
                          Then again, if they were getting married that wood be good but somehow I can't see it. They are far too young! Nah, from where I'm standing it's definitely gotta be Angela and Hodgins. And my money is on a quiet wedding with hardly, if any, guests.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          OH MY GOODNESS!
                          BONES SPOILER!!
                          Spoiler:
                          OK, so sides came out for the ep right before the season finale (Which is named The Beginning in the End () *Iz excited*)
                          Anyway, the ep before it is written by Kathy Reichs.
                          PLOT: (Taken from BonesSpoilers.blogspot.com. Not mine)
                          It looks like Angela and Hodgins are arrested after Hodgins says he's drunk teasingly to an officer! The officer follows protocol and takes them in then finds that Angela has an outstanding warrant for not coming in for a traffic ticket while Hodgins has a charge against him for fleeing arrest during a protest. The story surrounds wiccan witches and the death of one who apparently is dealing with much darker witchcraft than the others and is therefore NOT part of their coven.
                          MAJOR STORY POINT FROM SIDES!
                          Spoiler:

Hodgins: Biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you.

They regard each other -

Angela: What was with that whole thing?

Hodgins: I panicked. I lost faith in my ability to sustain that kind of happiness.

Angela: You talked to Sweets?

Hodgins: Kid's got the goods.

Angela: It was like we were playing chicken and we both swerved.

Hodgins: What we should have done is crashed into each other.

Angela: At the speed of sound.

Hodgins makes an EXPLOSION NOISE - Angela interrupts it by kissing him. Oh yeah, THAT'S a kiss. In fact, they start removing clothing when -

Sheriff Gus Abrams: The Judge is here.

They turn to see the Sheriff with the local justice of the peace - LLOYD BARBER, who is obviously a barber -

Hodgins: The judge is a barber?

Lloyd Barber: Keeps me grounded.

Sheriff Gus Abrams: It's against the rules for prisoners to fraternize sexually while in custody.

-- (after they are set to be released, the judge leaves them to notarize some paper, saying he'll let them on their way.)

Hodgins: How long did he say he'd be gone?

Angela: Forget it.

*Faints*

Oh, and BTW
                          Spoiler:
                          Angela and Wendell break up a couple eps before this

*squees*

*SQUEES*

*SQUEEEEES*

*dies from over sqeeage*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            I got another rejection today. From a job I really wanted. Hence the lurking .
                            Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                            *huggles Sarai for job woes
                            I know how ya feel. I've been out of work now for a year and it's frustrating. All you want is some good news but you only get rejection after rejection. *sigh* My doctor even has put me on a very mild anti-depressant because of it. I know something will come one day but the wait is the worst part.
                            Sarai and Torzy please don't give up hope! Unemployment has a way of sucking the life out of you if you let it. DON'T!!! Just keep reminding yourself that your unemployment isn't because you're not worthy because you very much are. It never feels fair when you know you'd be perfect for a job but employers can't see your potential from just your resume. For whatever reason the right job hasn't appeared for either of you yet but hopefully it's coming very, very soon. In the meantime, I'm cheering for you both and thinking tons of positive thoughts. It will happen. It will.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Thanks. If you don't hear from me tomorrow don't worry, I'll be buried under my duvet wallowing in self-pity
                            (((((Jumble))))) Wouldn't you be more comfy snuggling under that jacket rather than duvet wallowing? Yeah, I know that some days only duvet wallowing will do. Just know that we're here for you if you need us. *wishes I had MW pics I could post to help make you smile*

*runz through thread nekkid again* Phone call! Phone call! Birthmom wants a phone call with us tonight! 6:30 my time! *kisses all PTB, for the heck of it*
                            Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            *crosses fingers, toes, legs, eyes, arms, elbows, knees, knuckles, nostrils and hairs extra tight for LJ*

*falls over*
                            ^what she said. *joins Sarai in a tangle on the floor*

Grrr! But at least she didn't write you off entirely. I'm staying tangled in crossed fingers, toes, legs, arm etc. and thinking positive for you. She will pick you. She will pick you.

*huggles all the Woohoos and Woodie Hoos* Bekki "Woodie Hoos" just makes me smile.

*yawn*
                            'nite all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              Sarai and Torzy please don't give up hope! Unemployment has a way of sucking the life out of you if you let it. DON'T!!! Just keep reminding yourself that your unemployment isn't because you're not worthy because you very much are. It never feels fair when you know you'd be perfect for a job but employers can't see your potential from just your resume. For whatever reason the right job hasn't appeared for either of you yet but hopefully it's coming very, very soon. In the meantime, I'm cheering for you both and thinking tons of positive thoughts. It will happen. It will.
                              *catches positive vibes* Today is going to be a positive day

Thank you hun

And Torzy I'm crossing my fingers for you too, sending lots of vibes and huggles your way

Throws out some MW pics...

Anyone feel like captioning? I'd have a go but not feeling the funnies right now (it is very early for me )
                              Last edited by Sarai; 25 February 2010, 05:29 AM.

Comment

*hugs LJ* I hope she makes a new appointment soon!

*hugs Sarai* and it ain't early atm

*hugs Jumble for duvet day*...although I must say the yellow jacket sounds better...and now that it is free...*grins*

*hugs all other woohoos*

I love hugging!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X