The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    I hope you guys (gals) don't mind me taking you along on my roller coaster ride of adoption. It is nice to have the support, but if you ever get sick of me running through after talking with a birthmom, only to have to comfort me later, I'll totally understand.
    *Hugs LJ*
    We're here for you no matter what, and we really don't mind.
    sigpic

Comment

*feelz weepy* Thanks, everyone!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *hugs Sarai* How is it going on the job market?
        I got another rejection today. From a job I really wanted. Hence the lurking .

Hey, look who it is...

EDIT: Did I kill the thread? Sorry to put things on a downer guys. *wafts broccoli smoke as an incentive to speak*

Last edited by Sarai; 24 February 2010, 09:34 AM.

Comment

*hugs Sarai* That's just stupid! They should know how awesome you are and hire you...must I write a recommendation

*rolls around in the thread*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *hugs LJ* Don't worry about that! We love to support you in any way possible!

*hugs Sarai* How is it going on the job market?

I always wear contacts, but my eyes get really tired of it(plus very dry) and thus I needed a pair of glasses for in the evenings... and not the pair I just stole from my mom but a pair that is right for me!

*hugs* Like I figured out with B, you gals have vacations of 3 months in the summer and 1 month around Christmas. I only have 6 weeks and 2 weeks there...so they give us more vacations in between...and then the weeks that my school calls "teacher correction weeks" which are basically also vacation for me, but normal students in here don't have them. I just coincidentally went to the right school for vacations
            Next one in *counts* 6 weeks? The week of the shipmeet...that's April...
            I guess it balances out somewhat

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Hey, look who it is...

EDIT: Did I kill the thread? Sorry to put things on a downer guys. *wafts broccoli smoke as an incentive to speak*

*huggles Sarai* I hope you find a good job soon

This thread has been kind off quite lately but I blame the Olympics
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Oh no, the point of the horoscope is that Martin is a Capricorn, his birthday is the 19th and my fave colour is red, hence....
              http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...20pics/116.jpg
              http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...is23editSL.jpg

This is as close as I can get. She sure looks like she could do with some warming up
              http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntinuum-25.jpg
              Good luck with the stress reduction

I just need to get past tomorrow, then I'll be ok.
              That's my point as well Jumble, Martin is a Capricorn who is unavailable and I am willing to sacrifice my happines and unload give up Charmaine for you.

Thanks for the picture. I love it and I will happily warm her up if need be. I am just so willing to sacrifice today that I am practically a saint.
              I love her in that parka so I may start snuggling in her jacket. Why should you have all the fun?

*huge squishy huggles for the last part*
              ((((Jumble))))

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Of course we don't mind! That's why we're here. *huggles* It's what friends are for.
              Huggles is what we're best at.
              Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Hey, look who it is...
              http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...ilerentity.jpg

You didn't kill the thread Sarai
              ((((Sarai))))
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry 'bout the job, Sarai *hugs*
                And LJ, we *need* your happy hope happy dancing posts!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Amanda Tapping fans:There's a possibility that you can catch a glimpse of AT on tonights hockey game between Canada and Russia.
                  This is her tweet:
                  @amandatapping Get to spend morning with my sweet chicklet. Then off to Canada Russia hockey game!!! Aaaiieeyyy! Have a awesome day/night folks! Xo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Amanda Tapping fans:There's a possibility that you can catch a glimpse of AT on tonights hockey game between Canada and Russia.
                    This is her tweet:
                    @amandatapping Get to spend morning with my sweet chicklet. Then off to Canada Russia hockey game!!! Aaaiieeyyy! Have a awesome day/night folks! Xo
                    Cool!
                    Go Canada!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

BTW- this was AT's entire tweet

@amandatapping In the throws of writing season 3. Shoot mid march!! I embrace the insanity and then watch princess movies with Olivia to calm me down.

@amandatapping S4K raised $16,000 for Haiti!!! Which will be matched by cdn gov't. You people are true rock stars!! Inspirational. I humbly bow to you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        That's my point as well Jumble, Martin is a Capricorn who is unavailable and I am willing to sacrifice my happiness and unload give up Charmaine for you.
                        Well yes, of course I know that But it does just go to prove that we wood have been perfect for each other if he was available

See? Perfect WooHoo logic

Thanks for the picture. I love it and I will happily warm her up if need be. I am just so willing to sacrifice today that I am practically a saint.
                        I love her in that parka so I may start snuggling in her jacket. Why should you have all the fun?
                        Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to all the snuggling and fun they want........

.....just not in that *points to avi* jacket

*huge squishy huggles for the last part*
                        ((((Jumble))))
                        Thanks. If you don't hear from me tomorrow don't worry, I'll be buried under my duvet wallowing in self-pity

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

When's the next spontaneous Woohoo party? I'm feeling the need...

Comment

So...I have to watch Ice hockey for the chance to see AT...no prob...

and princess movies to get her sane again...sounds like a honorary Woohoo...perhaps someone should suggest smoking Broccoli...
                            sigpic

Comment

*flops in*

*Squishy huggles Sarai* Someone out there wants you. They do. Don't stop believing it.

*squishy huggles Jumble and fluffs up duvet* I hope tomorrow becomes one of those times when the anticipation is worse than the day itself.... if that makes sense.

*woohoos for LJ* Oh absolutely LOVE hearing your news. Please do post all about it. And run throught he thread nekkid regularly.

*huggles woohoos everywhere*

Can I just say, toilet training is overrated. They should make nappies up to age 10.
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid again* Phone call! Phone call! Birthmom wants a phone call with us tonight! 6:30 my time! *kisses all PTB, for the heck of it*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X