• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helloooooooooooooooooooo?
    Anyone hereeeeee?

*Hears echo*
    I guess not.
    Hm.

I wonder what would happen if Martin was lurking, he'd see no new posts in his thread.

Then again he might just come and register to say something/and or bump the thread.
    *Huggles everyone*
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Valerie I'm here! (procrastinating work...come on brain, you can wriet children's shows...GO!)

*runs nekkid through the thread*

Hehe, I'm watching Urgo I think Urgo should be an honorary Woohoo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Hi Valerie I'm here! (procrastinating work...come on brain, you can wriet children's shows...GO!)

*runs nekkid through the thread*

Hehe, I'm watching Urgo I think Urgo should be an honorary Woohoo

So what do you do that would require you to write children's shows?
        sigpic

Comment

I'm here too, Valerie

I was working on some Sanctuary stuff
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Don't worry Val you're not alone.

*hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

So what do you do that would require you to write children's shows?
              I'm a children's show writer I'm currently writing a series of short films about koala protection for the department of education Lots of fun! (And I get to be in them too, which doubles the fun...and the pay...) The most recent one for some reason, has the male lead singing "Bang bang, he shot me down" whilst hammering a fence...hopefully the boss will understand my sense of humour
              sigpic

Comment

That's a cool job Bekki!!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I think so! One of the beauties of working freelance! Sometimes I'm a kids shows writer, a performer, a choreographer, a teacher, a lighting designer, a stage manager, a mature aged script-writer (although I've yet to be paid for a mature script )

Good times The only problem is you have no idea where or when your next paycheck is coming
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    I'm a children's show writer I'm currently writing a series of short films about koala protection for the department of education Lots of fun! (And I get to be in them too, which doubles the fun...and the pay...) The most recent one for some reason, has the male lead singing "Bang bang, he shot me down" whilst hammering a fence...hopefully the boss will understand my sense of humour
                    Awesome! I soooo want to be a writer. And I've got so many ideas too. Only problem is I'm a little too young.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I'm here too, Valerie

I was working on some Sanctuary stuff
                      Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                      Don't worry Val you're not alone.

*hugs*
                      Good to know. *Hugs*

Goodnight!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Valerie! *squishy huggles*
                        sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Valerie
                          don't let the bed bugs bite

Comment

Bekki, you're so awesome!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Sarai, I looked at your new LJ header and I love your picture choices tho' I must say I was partial to a certain female Air Force officer. Go figure
                              Why am I not surprised . Glad you liked it!

Off into town to visit temping agencies, wish me luck!

Comment

Do you think we should warn Joe that this could be a dangerous combination?

I made a truly magnificent pan-fried kurobuta pork chop and some heavenly stir-fried broccoli with oyster sauce.

Comment

Working...
                                X