The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Okay...Who ever wanted snow...Stop wishing for it! I am completly sick of it!!!

I WANT SUMMER!!!!!

or at least spring
    I can't wait for summer to be over right now.

I say bring on winter (and for me winter is like a British summer, maybe warmer, at times)

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      Okay...Who ever wanted snow...Stop wishing for it! I am completly sick of it!!!

I WANT SUMMER!!!!!

or at least spring

I just miss tanning.

*le sigh*

I really need to move to an area where they don't *know* what snow is.

*goes in search for folders of the Caribean*

I take Martin with me of course
      sigpic

Comment

*snuggles on couch with Joe* Not ready to be awake yet. *yawn*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          *screams*

Don't scare us like! Jeez...

Congrats on 1400 pages
          !!!

Driveway still isn't plowed. *bounces* We got 16 inches...the weather forecasters were actually RIGHT!

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...503-0015xb.jpg
          16inches? That's big.... ummm... I mean a lot.... hehehe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

I knew that there would be a person sooner or later coming in and saying that.

Amanda does know what she chooses huh 16...and Jumble 24...that isn't even possible....

Ouch.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

It is big...ummm a lot you're right

Man and Jumble with the 24... And she's supposed to be such a good innocent thing too....

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                Sarai, I envy you *sigh*
                I have 9:00-9:00 day ahead of me and I wood much rather settle in with a good book and broccoli.
                Sods law, I wood much rather have a 9:00-9:00 day at the moment

Hope you're having fun in the snow Amanda

Comment

I'll catch up later but right now I just have to say....

IT SNOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning and I looked out the window and everything was covered in white! Granted it's nothing like the snow Amanda got but it is the most I've ever seen. I'm posting the pretty pics later

The best thing is the snow hasn't melted yet and that were suppose to get up to FOUR INCHES!!!! *iz extremely excited*

*squishy huggles all woohoos*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Sods law, I wood much rather have a 9:00-9:00 day at the moment

Hope you're having fun in the snow Amanda
                    The universe is playing with us.

No luck in the hunt? *hugs Sarai*

As for the rest of you, guttery much?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      The universe is playing with us.

No luck in the hunt? *hugs Sarai*
                      Sadly no . Plus Dave had a job interview today which went really well so my confidence has taken a little knock *sigh*. But tomorrow is another day

*runs around poking Woohoos for fun*

*waves at Jumble*

Comment

*runz in*

*bounces*

*wafts broccoli smoke just in case*

*huges Bree and Wendy for computer viruses and hacky rubbish* Poobags to the hackers.

*wanders around singing the Dog Poo song*

Wendy, FWIW I use Firefox (although getting increasingly frustrated with it right now) and have had no virus or hack problems. I have, obviously, used GW mor eor less daily but I haven't actually been anywhere near PB for about 5 days so..., given that someone here said their Firewall blocked it the other day too, I would put money on it coming through PBs wonderful ads.

Amanda, so where are the pictures of your massive 16 inches? I mean new ones because I want to see your cute doggie again.

We had snow this morning; about, umm, a millimetre of it. Melted off by lunchtime. They did promise us 6 inches end of this week but I think I'll be a lucky girl if I get that...

... *glances and hubby dozing on the sofa*

Oh Jann, yeah, hubby always get inches and centimetres muddled up too.

... Ahem *cough* yeah.

I am chortling at Bree's lovely artwork... And the mental image of Jumble wearing a bright, flourescent yellow high vis vest just to make sure Martin catches her first.

Actually, you know we should send Jumble out as bait because, face it, once he's caught her he'll be too preoccupied to tackle the rest of us so we'll be perfectly safe...

... even if we dance around nekkid wafting broccoli smoke in their direction.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          Sadly no . Plus Dave had a job interview today which went really well so my confidence has taken a little knock *sigh*. But tomorrow is another day

*runs around poking Woohoos for fun*

*waves at Jumble*

*squishy huggles Sarai*

Have faith and confidence in yourself. Maybe even apply for a few things you're not particularly interested in so you can get the interview / application experience.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dang, I missed the party.

HAPPY 1400 PAGES ANYWAY!!!

*Huggles woohoos*
                            *Jumps on couch*
                            *Huggles Martin*
                            *Runz*

EDIT: Whoohooo for snow Amanda! 16 Inches is a whole lot. Must be fun, and you have some of the cutest dogs ever!

*Runz*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              *squishy huggles Sarai*

Have faith and confidence in yourself. Maybe even apply for a few things you're not particularly interested in so you can get the interview / application experience.
                              *hugs Cags* Thanks . I've been applying for lots of stuff, all online. I need to get off my butt, go into town and sign up with a temping agency really. I think you all know I'm quite a confident person but for some reason talking about myself or signing up with these people in person really scares me .

Comment

*huggles Sarai* I hope you get a job soon hon. Stupid jobmarket atm!

Cags...I do hope your husband doesn't confused the inches with cm(instead of the other way around) Otherwise everything gets o small

*huggles other woohoos*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X