The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Ugh. Wish I could have a duvet day! have to take Lizzie to school in a few minutes, then I have a meeting with one of her therapists at noon, pick both kids up at 2, take them to the dentist at 3. Dentist is going to be a nightmare. There's no way Lizzie's going to tolerate someone poking around in her mouth. *sigh* Then work tonight, as usual. I'm almost hoping to catch a virus so I can just sleep for a couple days on end...
    Poor (((LJ)))

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Okay, I will try Sarai.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...frame10459.jpg

Jumble? Pan down.
    sigpic

Comment

Sarai, would Jobseekers allowance be like our unemployment benefits? My parents both lost their jobs at almost the same time (they work for different companies, both lost it because of health reasons) about 2 years ago or so...it was pretty bad, mom applied everywhere...dad got a job at a temp agency...since dad is diabetic we had to have medical care...cost about $1500 a month...out of pocket...ugh. But it all worked out in the end. Dad has a job at a place that he's wanted to work at for years and mom has one that she actually has an interest in! *sends good job vibes your way* Now, if only someone could call me back for a job interview.

And btw, great vid! *waits for Josh/Donna*

*huggles LJ for crazyness*

*huggles Jumble*

at Bones spoilers.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Yes, it's the eyes that got me on that one. Still prefer drowning in certain pair of blue eyes but that picture provided a very pleasant wake up.
        Can't watch the video at work (no speakers but I am sure it's awesome. )

Thanks Jumble, I removed it from my posts as well.
        It's always the eyes that get me......... and the voice.......... and the bottom lip....... and the smile..............er, and of course his AWESOMENESS when it comes to directing and producing AMAZING tv shows

Sarai, it's not admitting failure and like you said you pay your taxes so why not take the help if you can get it because you are not one of those people trying to live off of assistance. You are trying to get work but the economy is the enemy these days.
        So quit being so hard on yourself and good luck tomorrow!
        What she said ^^

*huggles Jumble* Stay nice and cozy in Martin's jacket Jumble. It's a good place to be today.
        It is. If only it was for real, I'd be a heck of a sight happier

Ugh. Wish I could have a duvet day! have to take Lizzie to school in a few minutes, then I have a meeting with one of her therapists at noon, pick both kids up at 2, take them to the dentist at 3. Dentist is going to be a nightmare. There's no way Lizzie's going to tolerate someone poking around in her mouth. *sigh* Then work tonight, as usual. I'm almost hoping to catch a virus so I can just sleep for a couple days on end...
        Just a normal day in the life of a busy Mom *huggles for exceptional busyness*

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Okay, I will try Sarai.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Sorry to be picky Sarai, but you need to remove the img tags in the spoilers where you've quoted Bree If it was any other pic I woodn't be bothered, but after the telling-off I got last time.........

*dives back under duvet, cunningly disguised as Martin's jacket*
          No probs, and thanks for the warning

Done and done.

Sarai, it's not admitting failure and like you said you pay your taxes so why not take the help if you can get it because you are not one of those people trying to live off of assistance. You are trying to get work but the economy is the enemy these days.
          So quit being so hard on yourself and good luck tomorrow!
          I know, I know. Dave just berated me for saying the same thing to him. I think it's a pride thing. Which is something I have too much of .

Thanks for the good luck wishes !

And thank you all for the huggles. Again . Seriously it really means a lot .

*phew* *huggles for business*

*extra squishy huggles Jumble* Just cos

Comment

It's always the eyes that get me......... and the voice.......... and the bottom lip....... and the smile..............er, and of course his AWESOMENESS when it comes to directing and producing AMAZING tv shows

What she said ^^

It is. If only it was for real, I'd be a heck of a sight happier

Just a normal day in the life of a busy Mom *huggles for exceptional busyness*

I can relate Jumble as that is how I feel about AT *dreamy sigh*

Martin needs to auction off one of his jackets , maybe for Sanctuary 4 Kids, so you can finally get one.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            No probs, and thanks for the warning

Done and done.

I know, I know. Dave just berated me for saying the same thing to him. I think it's a pride thing. Which is something I have too much of .

Thanks for the good luck wishes !

And thank you all for the huggles. Again . Seriously it really means a lot .

*phew* *huggles for business*

*extra squishy huggles Jumble* Just cos
            Dave is a smart man

Isn't it amazing how good a virtual hug can make you feel? It really does help to know that there are people out there who care, sympathize, offer support, understand what you're going through and are wishing good things for you.

EDIT: Thanks for the picspam Amanda
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs Sarai* I'm sorry I can't give any advice, only hugs! So I just point at what the others said!
              Btw did you get my PM?

*hugs Jumble*
              *looks* hey...your duvet is the yellow jacket...now I can't even steal it anymore

*huggles other woohoos*

Went to the doctors today since I'm still having a wart under my feet which hurts. After 5 months of trying to freeze it of the doctor grabbed the scalpel today before she started she asked me "can you stand blood? " and she almost grinned...freaky...she's just...scary...anyway she adviced me to look the other way since apparently if you cut something under your feet it tends to bleed a lot...after that it was bandaid on it and you're good to go and she ended with "if it's still not gone next month, if you dare, you have to come back." Encouraging. Really encouraging.
              She really freaks me out! but the resident that she has is a hotty..Yum
              sigpic

Comment

*shippy sigh* They definitely will! I keep watching the show, comparing it to my other ships (mainly S/J) and thinking how much more obvious the writers are making it. There's no way they woodn't have
                Spoiler:
                BB and AH
                end up together there wood be international outcry from fans .
                International outcry might be to small a word. How about death to the Bones PTB? To much?
                Spoiler:
                After all did you see what happened when sides were released for TPitP? That was just do to two lines!

Agreed, Sweets and Daisy are cute but I just can't make myself like Daisy very much. She bugs me .
                Spoiler:
                Then again, if they were getting married that wood be good but somehow I can't see it. They are far too young! Nah, from where I'm standing it's definitely gotta be Angela and Hodgins. And my money is on a quiet wedding with hardly, if any, guests.
                Agreed.
                Spoiler:
                They tried the big wedding in s2, I think now that Hodgins will have her back he's not gonna take any chances with losing her again.

*squees*

*SQUEES*

*SQUEEEEES*

*dies from over sqeeage*
                Need some help? Think a squee worthy pic like this will be too much?
                Spoiler:

Morning WooHoo's

Special squishy hugs for:
                ((((Jumble))))
                ((((LJ))))
                ((((Sarai))))

*Normal squishy hugs for everyone else*
                Aww. Thanks, *Hugs Back*
                *Hugs all woohoos*
                *SQUEEEEEEEEEE'S and dies*
                Another one? *Buries body*
                I am not that fond of Daisy either(tho' they did seem to tone her down just a bit) but I do like sweets.
                They're cute together and seem well suited to each other.
                100% agree.
                International outcry doesn't begin to cover it Sarai
                Oh yeah. Like I said,
                Spoiler:
                If HH doesn't give us what we want by season's end (or maybe past that) then there will be angry mobs showing up at his door....
                DISCLAIMER in case he's lurking: I WILL NOT BE IN THAT MOB.

He does have amazing eyes...*dreamy sigh*

And , good caption

Finished my new vid, and I think I'm finally beginning to work out the export settings on PremPro...

The Heart of Life
                Love the vid!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *hugs Sarai* I'm sorry I can't give any advice, only hugs! So I just point at what the others said!
                  Btw did you get my PM?
                  I did. I forgot I didn't reply because I was too busy thinking about your question at the end. Let me give it some more thought

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                  Agreed.
                  Spoiler:
                  They tried the big wedding in s2, I think now that Hodgins will have her back he's not gonna take any chances with losing her again.
                  Spoiler:
                  Definitely. I think mainly from Angela's POV though, that she will feel a bit guilty about all the people and the huge wedding etc... and the fact that she wanted it so quickly. I feel like if and when they get together and get married, this time it will be pure and simple and true. Rather than big and romantic and flashy. Know what I mean?

*feels mushy*

Spoiler:
                  []http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3SJi3OI-HuU/S2Gs3ynMrlI/AAAAAAAAAcc/J7EbIy_yQqo/s400/bb.jpg[/]

*falls over*

Comment

*runs in*
                    Slightly later than usual again, but not as late as last night!

*huggles Jumble* I hope you're doing OK!
                    *huggles Sarai* and ditto on what Bree and Jumble and everyone said
                    *huggles LJ* How annoying for you, but glad you & the birthmom are still talking, so fingers still firmly crossed. Hope Lizzie's OK with the dentist too!
                    *huggles Jann* Ouch!
                    *huggles everyone else and hopes she hasn't missed anyone who needs special huggles*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I can relate Jumble as that is how I feel about AT *dreamy sigh*

Martin needs to auction off one of his jackets , maybe for Sanctuary 4 Kids, so you can finally get one.
                      Oh, he sooo does!! I'd defy anyone to outbid me for that

Dave is a smart man

Isn't it amazing how good a virtual hug can make you feel? It really does help to know that there are people out there who care, sympathize, offer support, understand what you're going through and are wishing good things for you.

EDIT: Thanks for the picspam Amanda
                      So true

*huggles Jann for her poor foot* Ouch!

Comment

*runs in to throw herself at jumble, Sarai, LJ, Jann and anyone I missed, in a totally huggy and non sexy way*

I just wished life wood start seeing the WooHoos as the awesome people they are and stop bugging us!

*dances nekkid*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^^What Nad said. Because we totally ROCK.
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

We DO totally ROCK!! We are, in fact, AWESOME!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Btw did you get my PM?

*hugs Jumble*
                              *looks* hey...your duvet is the yellow jacket...now I can't even steal it anymore

*huggles other woohoos*

Went to the doctors today since I'm still having a wart under my feet which hurts. After 5 months of trying to freeze it of the doctor grabbed the scalpel today before she started she asked me "can you stand blood? " and she almost grinned...freaky...she's just...scary...anyway she adviced me to look the other way since apparently if you cut something under your feet it tends to bleed a lot...after that it was bandaid on it and you're good to go and she ended with "if it's still not gone next month, if you dare, you have to come back." Encouraging. Really encouraging.
                              She really freaks me out! but the resident that she has is a hotty..Yum
                              Poor ((((Jann))))
                              I hope it gets better permenantly this time.
                              But I do have to admit that the way you described all of this did make me giggle.
                              Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              International outcry might be to small a word. How about death to the Bones PTB? To much?

<lazy snip>
                              Spoiler:
                              http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3SJi3OI-HuU/S2Gs3ynMrlI/AAAAAAAAAcc/J7EbIy_yQqo/s400/bb.jpg

Aww. Thanks, *Hugs Back*
                              *Hugs all woohoos*

Another one? *Buries body*

Oh yeah. Like I said,
                              Spoiler:
                              If HH doesn't give us what we want by season's end (or maybe past that) then there will be angry mobs showing up at his door....
                              DISCLAIMER in case he's lurking: I WILL NOT BE IN THAT MOB.

Love the vid!
                              Shippy pic!
                              I wonder if LJ has enough blankets for all of the dead bodies that end up in this thread
                              And the answer is no on calling for the deaths of TPTB but you didn't hear that from me
                              Oh, he sooo does!! I'd defy anyone to outbid me for that

So true

*huggles Jann for her poor foot* Ouch!
                              I woodn't even bid against you Jumble. I would just concede defeat and save myself a lot of time and trouble.
                              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *runs in to throw herself at jumble, Sarai, LJ, Jann and anyone I missed, in a totally huggy and non sexy way*

I just wished life wood start seeing the WooHoos as the awesome people they are and stop bugging us!

*dances nekkid*
                              What she said ^^^
                              sigpic

Comment

*tosses blankets everywhere*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X