No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo LJ! Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for you. If anyone deserves it, you guys do. *huggles*

So we had some snow/ice last ngiht and because of dad's hand I'd have to drive to college (him in the front seat) and he doesn't want me to in the snow, so he "canceled" my first class for me.

*huggles Bree for headaches*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Just found this on FB for Leo...

Daily Horoscope: February 24, 2010
      Your future is yours and yours alone. So don't let anyone else influence your goals.
      Compatibility: Capricorn
      Mood: Independent
      Lucky Color: Red
      Lucky Number: 19
      Lucky Time of Day: 12am

Interesting.................

Bekki you'll be fine. Who could not love you?

Bree *huggles for the headaches* Maybe you should take another look and see if you can't reduce your stress levels
      I have a stress inducing wife who happens to be a Capricorn that you can have. Are you sure you don't want to cross over to the dark side? *we have cookies*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *huggles Bree* I hope that you'll find a way soon to reduce those stress levels

*runs out again*
      At the moment I am trying to unload a major source of stress on Jumble. Wish me luck.

Seriously, I adore Charmaine but she was a spoiled princess growing up and I was not so we have our moments.

Amanda, I love that pic. I think it's one of my faves. Almost makes me want to snuggle in the jacket but there is NO WAY I am going there as I wood probably get knocked out of it by someone whoo was already there.
      Do you have one of AT in a furry parka? I could snuggle in that.
      Last edited by wine_buyer; 24 February 2010, 04:37 AM. Reason: Comment on Amanda's pic.
      sigpic

Comment

So...dad called mom and decided to not go to any classes today, yay! (Mom said the roads weren't great to begin with) *is happy*

Though...oh my word, dad on some really good pain killers is annoying.

Bree, nope I don't have any pics of AT from Continuum.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
          I have a stress inducing wife who happens to be a Capricorn that you can have. Are you sure you don't want to cross over to the dark side? *we have cookies*
          Oh no, the point of the horoscope is that Martin is a Capricorn, his birthday is the 19th and my fave colour is red, hence....

At the moment I am trying to unload a major source of stress on Jumble. Wish me luck.

Seriously, I adore Charmaine but she was a spoiled princess growing up and I was not so we have our moments.

Amanda, I love that pic. I think it's one of my faves. Almost makes me want to snuggle in the jacket but there is NO WAY I am going there as I wood probably get knocked out of it by someone whoo was already there.
          Do you have one of AT in a furry parka? I could snuggle in that.
          This is as close as I can get. She sure looks like she could do with some warming up

Good luck with the stress reduction

I just need to get past tomorrow, then I'll be ok.

Comment

Wood morning again, Woohoos. *yawn* What a crazy, crazy evening! I love you all so much. Thanks for the hugs, crossed digits and limbs, etc.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              So...dad called mom and decided to not go to any classes today, yay! (Mom said the roads weren't great to begin with) *is happy*
              Your parents shouldn't be encouraging you for that....in my flat country my parents would say "go with the bike..." and the rest of the time I have to go with Public transport.. If only I could go with the car to school every day(without having to pay gas myself) it would save me 2 hours on travelling!

*sigh* It's vacation and I've been working on school the entire afternoon. Iz unfair!
              sigpic

Comment

LJ, I'm crossing my fingers for you again!
                It's about time, goshdarn!

*hugs WooHoos*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *sigh* It's vacation and I've been working on school the entire afternoon. Iz unfair!
                  *blinks*
                  ...You *get* vacation?!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *blinks*
                    ...You *get* vacation?!

I do. Because you know...my school just doesn't want to see me that often
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ* I hope this is the one

*huggles Bree for migraines*

*huggles Jann for having to wear glasses* I refuse to wear contacts, I don't see the appeal

*huggles Bekki* You'll make tons of friends! I'm sure

Have to go to class in 10 minutes, I want one of Jann's vacations
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I hope you guys (gals) don't mind me taking you along on my roller coaster ride of adoption. It is nice to have the support, but if you ever get sick of me running through after talking with a birthmom, only to have to comfort me later, I'll totally understand.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          I hope you guys (gals) don't mind me taking you along on my roller coaster ride of adoption. It is nice to have the support, but if you ever get sick of me running through after talking with a birthmom, only to have to comfort me later, I'll totally understand.
                          Of course we don't mind! That's why we're here. *huggles* It's what friends are for.

Comment

*delurks*

Don't be silly LJ, we're all here to support one another and help out in any way we can. You must get sick of me talking about my job woes as if that matters compared to what you are going through!!!

*massive squishy huggles* and I'll keep everything crossed

*relurks* (it's a lurking kind of day )

Comment

*hugs LJ* Don't worry about that! We love to support you in any way possible!

*hugs Sarai* How is it going on the job market?

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              *huggles Jann for having to wear glasses* I refuse to wear contacts, I don't see the appeal
                              I always wear contacts, but my eyes get really tired of it(plus very dry) and thus I needed a pair of glasses for in the evenings... and not the pair I just stole from my mom but a pair that is right for me!

Have to go to class in 10 minutes, I want one of Jann's vacations
                              *hugs* Like I figured out with B, you gals have vacations of 3 months in the summer and 1 month around Christmas. I only have 6 weeks and 2 weeks there...so they give us more vacations in between...and then the weeks that my school calls "teacher correction weeks" which are basically also vacation for me, but normal students in here don't have them. I just coincidentally went to the right school for vacations
                              Next one in *counts* 6 weeks? The week of the shipmeet...that's April...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Are you kidding? It's like being part of your family, sharing the ups and downs and having something really amazing to hope for and look forward to

We're going to have one heck of a party when you finally get your new baby

Comment

Working...
                                X