The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Exactly! He just looks like he smells good! I didn't say that, cuz I thought no one wood understand. Glad you do!
    Oh yes, I understand He's got that smart, looks-after-himself look that usually goes with a nice smell

Martin, on the other hand, looks a little less cared-for, more physically active........ um, more of a rough-and-ready look....... but in a good way...... and there's a certain smell that often goes with that which has nothing to do with peanut butter and chocolate ....... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh dear! Are we thinking of dipping OBPTB again?! !
    In chocolate? Oooooooh yeah!!!!!
    Last edited by Jumble; 02 June 2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Exactly! He just looks like he smells good! I didn't say that, cuz I thought no one wood understand. Glad you do!

Oh dear! Are we thinking of dipping OBPTB again?! !
      Maybe it's the suits that make Joe look like he smells good

Dipping TPTB...hmmm that is a possibility I bet Martin would look (and taste ) good in chocolate......*mind drifts off to places it should not be*

Edit- And then you add the peanut butter and they would be the best peanut butter cup in the world!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *giggles at Jumble and LJ*...I wood love to see a convention with JM and Martin...and you two there meeting them...Poor guys...they woodn't even see it coming...
        I'm sure LJ and I wood conduct ourselves like the well-behaved, courteous ladies that we are......... until it came to the hugs

Avatar wise and how I see you people...if I've seen a picture of you I see you as your profile picture(or the picture I've seen of you) ...so Jumble, for example, doesn't look like Martin in my imagination...or Nad doesn't look like cute fluffy penguins...and LJ isn't a running nekkid boy...but Jumble is a lady with light red curly hair...LJ short red spiky hair and Nad long black hair...(and ofcourse the faces with it) but I'm a hair kind of person
        I can't remember ever associating you with your avatar, probably because you had a custom one when we first 'met'

Although I've seen a pic of LJ, I tend to think of her as looking like her sprite

And Nad will always be a fluffy penguin in my eyes

Edit: Oh, I've got the word I was looking for for Joe - well-groomed

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          Maybe it's the suits that make Joe look like he smells good

Dipping TPTB...hmmm that is a possibility I bet Martin would look (and taste ) good in chocolate......*mind drifts off to places it should not be*
          Stop dragging Martin into the gutter, you're waaaaay too young

Edit- And then you add the peanut butter and they would be the best peanut butter cup in the world!!
          I luuuuurve peanut butter and chocolate

Comment

*blinks*
            We're really wondering how the PTB smell?

...Cooooooooooooooool...
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *blinks*

...Cooooooooooooooool...
              Feel free to add your opinion!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I'm sure LJ and I wood conduct ourselves like the well-behaved, courteous ladies that we are......... until it came to the hugs
                Suuuuure...I just don't believe that, because I'm imagining two ladies with a camera that just loves to be...used...if only for that one perfect Joe or Martin picture...plus you two are fangurling the whole time and squee'ing with every sentence that Joe or Martin says...

at least...in my imagination...we've to meet for real to see if you're the same in my imagination as in RL... if you've seen pictures of me..you know I'm as insane in RL as in here

I can't remember ever associating you with your avatar, probably because you had a custom one when we first 'met'
                So I just look like me? Or as what?

Sometimes I wonder about that...how we all think of each other...and how we sound/look etc...

Although I've seen a pic of LJ, I tend to think of her as looking like her sprite

And Nad will always be a fluffy penguin in my eyes
                Lol, I must agree with LJ as sprite though...I've thought of her like that for a while too

Edit: Oh, I've got the word I was looking for for Joe - well-groomed
                *giggles* then I have to think about the groom(on a wedding)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *blinks*

...Cooooooooooooooool...
                  Hey, if you're going for a hug you need to know what to expect

Now Brad, he gives me the impression of something spicy....

What's everyone's favourite smell? Fave aftershave, fave perfume?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Suuuuure...I just don't believe that, because I'm imagining two ladies with a camera that just loves to be...used...if only for that one perfect Joe or Martin picture...plus you two are fangurling the whole time and squee'ing with every sentence that Joe or Martin says...

at least...in my imagination...we've to meet for real to see if you're the same in my imagination as in RL... if you've seen pictures of me..you know I'm as insane in RL as in here
                    Er........ that's about right, like I said, well behaved ladies

So I just look like me? Or as what?
                    I meant that because you change your avi frequently I didn't get one particular one stuck in my head as being 'you' And yes, I see you as you since I've seen lots of pics of you

Sometimes I wonder about that...how we all think of each other...and how we sound/look etc...
                    Well it's hard not to wonder about people that we talk to every day and see as friends

Lol, I must agree with LJ as sprite though...I've thought of her like that for a while too
                    I think that's fair, her sprite really does look like her

*giggles* then I have to think about the groom(on a wedding)
                    My first thought when you say 'groom' is of a stable groom, but that wood be Suz's influence I guess

Although............ the idea of Martin and a full-body grooming with a soft brush ...........

Comment

Oooo, I love musky, spicy smells for men!
                      sigpic

Comment

Stop dragging Martin into the gutter, you're waaaaay too young

I luuuuurve peanut butter and chocolate
                        I've heard worse in school

And me too! In my little world it has it's own food group

Oooo, I love musky, spicy smells for men!
                        Same here

...what's bad is when I'm out in public and I walk by a guy who smells reeaaallly good...I've gone "Wow!!!" in my head a few times when that's happened What's really bad is when guys at church who are my friends smell really good, it's like I don't like them like that but they smell so good....I want to stick around to just smell them What's bad is when it's your cousin's boyfriend

Ends teenage moment

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

What wood our PTB smell like?

Martin- something manly. This is because he works a lot outside or does "active" things...and I think he wood smell a bit like a worked man...as for perfume I can't see him using that...only aftershave or some nice deodorant.

Joe- I think like some sweet perfume. Or you smell the food he just ate in that new fancy restaurant he discovered.

Brad- Like a bussinessman. Something like aftershave...but not sweet...I think ...more something light...like DKNY kind of smell

What's everyone's favourite smell? Fave aftershave, fave perfume?
                          Favorite smell? The smell after...oh wait...PG...nevermind...
                          Hmm...I don't know...I like roses(the smell) but also of good food or just a nice perfume...
                          Aftershave...I like Fahrenheit,Diesel, Armani...and DKNY(I think, but that could also be the perfume)...
                          Perfume...for men...I really like Jean Paul Gaultier, Ferrari(but that's more because I love that brand) or something other light but sweet smell

For myself I am atm also in love with Jean Paul Gaultier(for women ofcourse)...I like Tommy Hilfinger...but it's not wow...just good for simple use(not when going to something fancy), replay(I just bought that one), Puma..and I have another one of which I've forgotten the name...something with delicious
                          Then I also have some samples of other perfumes but I haven't tested them yet... I love to try different ones
                          sigpic

Comment

Armani......... mmmmmmm love it

My fave perfume (for me) is Midnight Poison by Dior, there's just something about it that says 'special'

I'm ashamed to say it, but I don't know what aftershave Michael uses I only know he always smells gorgeous

*makes mental note to check next time I'm in his bathroom *

Comment

Er........ that's about right, like I said, well behaved ladies

I meant that because you change your avi frequently I didn't get one particular one stuck in my head as being 'you' And yes, I see you as you since I've seen lots of pics of you
                              *hides all pictures of self*...certainly since I have the annoying urge to upload weird pictures of myself! Luckily I keep the most weird ones to myself...and the ones that saw me on the moment of making that photo....

Reminds me I still need to get the pictures of last weekend since I forgot my camera then...and there is this very nice vid of a good friend of me on it(That went with us on vacation)... (story on vid: we found a bike that was broken(both wheels were not really round anymore) he decided to grab it and bike on it...which ended with him in the bushes and some torns in his leg)

Well it's hard not to wonder about people that we talk to every day and see as friends
                              Yep it is. That is why I love it to meet the folks from online! I really must start saving for a trip to the UK someday and meet you all(if possible)

You know...I've never been in the UK This summer it will be the first time and I will only be on the airport then

I think that's fair, her sprite really does look like her
                              Yep. I'm on school, so not allowed to say "yep/yup/yeah", it has to be a proper "yes" so sorry if I overuse the other versions of it

My first thought when you say 'groom' is of a stable groom, but that wood be Suz's influence I guess

Although............ the idea of Martin and a full-body grooming with a soft brush ...........
                              ...you're insane...

and YAYYYYYYYYYYY! We got our doggy back today!(she was at the pension for the last two weeks! ) She was REALLY happy to see us again...even when we were talking with the man that always takes care of her she was pulling me towards the car and being all hyper active! and then when she came home she first ran towards her teddy bears(which aren't allowed there) grabbed her favorite one and welcomed everyone at home I love her
                              sigpic

Comment

Jann. Firstly, I am not insane! I could tell you some tales about........ er, maybe not

So you'll be in the UK? Which airport? When? If you're going to be waiting a while for your connection at Heathrow we might be able to meet just briefly

Aw, shame they didn't let your dog have the teddies

Hmmm. I see no pics of Martin.......

Comment

Working...
                                X