X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
    I can see why this place is so loved, and I love it

Cags I love the video
    Aha! *pounces on Torzy* You Noohoos haven't seen my Martin vids have you?

This one is better watched on youtube in HD

And one for Brad

Last edited by Jumble; 04 February 2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Ooohhhhh vids Me likey! Martiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn *huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs and smooches*

According to some friends I have a new saying I lately use all the time ..."just suck it up" Errrrr....I iz innocent
      And I did something wrong with my schoulder/left arm which hurts like hell and is annoying since I'm a lefty

and all this talk about the shipthread etc makes me almost feel guilty that I still love it there...

*sits in quiet corner*
      sigpic

Comment

love the Martin vids Jumble

Comment

*stumbles in* Well, Mom beat the odds and made it through surgery. She should be waking up this morning. Doctors feel they got all the cancer out and are optimistic that she will be in much less pain now, even with all the work they did. She didn't get out of surgery till almost 1 a.m. our time. She has a lot of recovering to do, but she's proved what a will to live and a lot of faith can do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *stumbles in* Well, Mom beat the odds and made it through surgery. She should be waking up this morning. Doctors feel they got all the cancer out and are optimistic that she will be in much less pain now, even with all the work they did. She didn't get out of surgery till almost 1 a.m. our time. She has a lot of recovering to do, but she's proved what a will to live and a lot of faith can do.
            Woohoo good to hear that .Hope she recovers quickly!
            sigpic

Comment

LJ that is wonderful news (((((LJ))))) Will continue to keep your mom in thoughts and prayers for the recovery period that has now begun. *more hugs*

News on the loan
              Spoiler:
              Didn't get it. I just want to cry but I have to work so I have to pretend to be happy. This is why I ranted the other day about the Housing Authority in town. People in need are being denied while politicians collect fat paychecks for doing nothing. If you read my rant on subject then you know that duringthat meeting absolutely nothing was accomplished.
              Rant over. It's pointless anyway

*huggles woohoo's*
              Gotta get back to work.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *huggles Woohoos*

I present broccoli and comfort food...BROWNIE TIME!

yup...we'll all be nekkid any second now
                What do you mean, "will be"? I think most of us are already nekkid. Hehe.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*looks around* I think you're right...nekkid and dancing!

*joins in*

Well...I think it's time for bed. For a night where I should have been out with a lad, staying in and watching copious amounts of Farscape and chilling in the thread has been pretty good, if I do say so myself

*huggles woohoos*

...ya know, there's something about all the nekkid huggling that's just so...er...friendly?

Nighty night, Woohoos
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Oh, that easy? Thanks

Oh I think everyone here has seen quite enough of my Martin vids

That it is
                    Wait, I haven't seen enough of the Martin vids. Remember, I'm a Noohoo. I didin't realize Martin wore shorts all the time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Ooohhhhh vids Me likey! Martiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn *huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs and smooches*

According to some friends I have a new saying I lately use all the time ..."just suck it up" Errrrr....I iz innocent
                      And I did something wrong with my schoulder/left arm which hurts like hell and is annoying since I'm a lefty

and all this talk about the shipthread etc makes me almost feel guilty that I still love it there...

*sits in quiet corner*
                      Me likey the vids too.

I feel you, Jann, about the shoulder. I injured my rotator cuff and sternoclavicular joint last year, it requires surgery, but the ortho wants to "wait" to see if it will heal itself. During this time, I am in pain every time I move it. Oy!

I still visit the ship thread too. Family may get under your skin every now and then (some more than others), but they are still family and you gotta love em'. Don't punish the innocent for the guilty one's actions.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*sits in quiet corner*
                        You don't have to feel guilty Jann, if you're happy there that's fine with me
                        Glad to hear it LJ Very true, strong will, positive thinking and plenty of rest and tlc, that'll get her through

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                        Wait, I haven't seen enough of the Martin vids. Remember, I'm a Noohoo. I didin't realize Martin wore shorts all the time.
                        I posted most of them up there ^^

Edit: Ah, I see you found them

Comment

((((((LJ))))) Oh that's so good to hear!

(((((Eve))))) Nobody should have gotten yelled at like that, but if anyone "should" have, their anger should have been directed at the rest of us, because you did nothing wrong at all. Please though, always share what you make with us on the artwork thread!

Cags, OH! You know what! I have no clue if this can happen through the internet, but when a group of women are together a lot like at work and school and things, their er....cycles tend to happen around the same time...hmm...maybe that has something to do with it. Oh the things you learn in psych class! And what you said in the spoiler...
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah. I had the exact same thought about not going to Valenship. But a part of me doesn't want to let them win, that they make us feel like we don't belong for the holidays either.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            ((((((LJ))))) Oh that's so good to hear!

(((((Eve))))) Nobody should have gotten yelled at like that, but if anyone "should" have, their anger should have been directed at the rest of us, because you did nothing wrong at all. Please though, always share what you make with us on the artwork thread!

Cags, OH! You know what! I have no clue if this can happen through the internet, but when a group of women are together a lot like at work and school and things, their er....cycles tend to happen around the same time...hmm...maybe that has something to do with it. Oh the things you learn in psych class! And what you said in the spoiler...
                            Spoiler:
                            Yeah. I had the exact same thought about not going to Valenship. But a part of me doesn't want to let them win, that they make us feel like we don't belong for the holidays either.
                            Amanda do or not do Valenship because of what you want to do, not for any other reason! Your not doing it doesn't mean anyone's 'won', more that it wood be their loss not to have you there.

I hope all this will blow over, it's splitting the shippers Maybe Valenship will get everyone in a better and more friendly mood

Except for those that don't like fluff of course, but then what are they doing celebrating such a fluffy event?

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              Me likey the vids too.

I feel you, Jann, about the shoulder. I injured my rotator cuff and sternoclavicular joint last year, it requires surgery, but the ortho wants to "wait" to see if it will heal itself. During this time, I am in pain every time I move it. Oy!

I still visit the ship thread too. Family may get under your skin every now and then (some more than others), but they are still family and you gotta love em'. Don't punish the innocent for the guilty one's actions.
                              OUCH! That sounds really bad *hugs* I think I just pulled a muscle or so..

ROFL so true about family!

You don't have to feel guilty Jann, if you're happy there that's fine with me
                              Good to hear

Perhaps we should smoke a Broccoli peace pipe
                              sigpic

Comment

Amanda do or not do Valenship because of what you want to do, not for any other reason! Your not doing it doesn't mean anyone's 'won', more that it wood be their loss not to have you there.

I hope all this will blow over, it's splitting the shippers Maybe Valenship will get everyone in a better and more friendly mood

Except for those that don't like fluff of course, but then what are they doing celebrating such a fluffy event?
                                Spoiler:
                                *nods* Even if I do join in...my mind will keep going back to yesterday, ya know? We all know that I'm way too much of a frady (sp?) cat to ever say anything to anyone...but deep down I'd know how someone was treated who did nothing wrong...and I won't be able to look at them the same way again. I know that probably makes me immature but when things happen it makes me view people in a different way...

I do however plan on having a nice little valenship party on Live Journal regardless.

Darn it, Jumble! Your farmville goodies go like that on FB!

*curls up next to sad looking Martin*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X