• Show
Clear All

Sorry your lad is sick, Bekki!
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

colds suck

Comment

Gah, I have been waiting all night for this to click over to a 69 page just so I can get a post on it.

Bree, yes, loving the new version very much. You did good. You did better than good you did brilliant.

Please do move on the RDA.

I am so surprised you thunk Lucy Lawless... no really...

I used to work with a girl who went on to become a fairly well known Xena fanfic writer (I think she even published with someone at one point). In hindsight, the 13 times we went to see Terminator 2 together that summer should have clued me in that she was into girls.

*huggles Bekki for cancelled date*

*sends even more positive vibes to LJ's mom*

OK now I can go to sleep peacefully.

Nunite Whoohoos

(((((Woohoos)))))
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Gah, I have been waiting all night for this to click over to a 69 page just so I can get a post on it.

Bree, yes, loving the new version very much. You did good. You did better than good you did brilliant.

Please do move on the RDA.

I am so surprised you thunk Lucy Lawless... no really...

I used to work with a girl who went on to become a fairly well known Xena fanfic writer (I think she even published with someone at one point). In hindsight, the 13 times we went to see Terminator 2 together that summer should have clued me in that she was into girls.

*huggles Bekki for cancelled date*

*sends even more positive vibes to LJ's mom*

OK now I can go to sleep peacefully.

Nunite Whoohoos

(((((Woohoos)))))
          *LOL* on the bolded bit! I remember seeing that one on the big screen a few times as well and it wasn't for Arnold.

I watched Xena from ep 1 and have the entire DVD collection. Love her. Love Amanda more but still *sigh*
          There are two people I can think of who gained a level of fame from writing Xena fan fic and then writing professionally. One is Melissa Goode who actually wrote for the series! and the other is Ruth Emerson who had an official series of Xena books released. I have those as well

BTW- Will get on the RDA pic ASAP.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            What, you mean this one?

Nearly gave myself heart failure - couldn't find it
            Arm P0rn. Really that's a nice arm....yum...wait I'm not looking at the tool!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *runz in from the art thread* I just pulled a Joe! *iz ashamed and proud at the same time* I'll probably get modded. Oh well.

Update on Mom: The reconstructive surgeon is heading up to the OR, so they must be close to having the cancer removed. Now they have to reconstruct her jaw. 5.5 hours into the 12 hour procedure...
            I am so incredibly proud of you for speaking your mind LJ! I wish I had some green for you!

*tight squishy huggles for your mom and sends prayers and positive vibes*

It is........... and I obviously haven't studied it enough because I only just realised..... ARMS!!!! *faints*

I'm ok, but yes, it was I scrolled up and down my PB Martin page three times before I found it
            WoodNight *hugs*

Oh yeah, cranky pants strikes again

Well said though. Bad enough trying to tell people what to say on the S/J thread without trying to tell us what we can and can't say on the Artwork thread *pats LJ on the back*

That's good then

*paces up and down with LJ* I understand exactly what it's like.
            Yup, I guess we can't state our opinion on any thread.

Bree I like this new one! It seems to flow better!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

What, you mean this one?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le-2edit-1.jpg
              Nearly gave myself heart failure - couldn't find it

Jumble,
              are you trying to get me to cross over to the other side?

*stubbornly sticks to lurving AT* ...um...*and my wife*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Arm P0rn. Really that's a nice arm....yum...wait I'm not looking at the tool!

I am so incredibly proud of you for speaking your mind LJ! I wish I had some green for you!

*tight squishy huggles for your mom and sends prayers and positive vibes*

Yup, I guess we can't state our opinion on any thread.

Bree I like this new one! It seems to flow better!
              Thanks Amanda
              sigpic

Comment

SPAMAGE!

And for LJ

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Whew, finally I can get on the computer. Wednesdays are so busy for me.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *good vibrations to LJ and Mom*
                  Welcome!!!

Thanks
                  You can call me Nad, or Nadine if you want. It saves typing and the full username on this thread confuses me.

What she said.
                  *blinks*
                  ...Sort of.
                  That is definitely a lot easier to type, Nad. Please call me Nik for less typing.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Umm... I was about to say, no, my thunk list is quite short but then I started thinking and realised, actually, no, there isn't.

I do have a very definite thing for the older gentleman though (quelle suprise).

Well them and David Duchonvy who, frankly, will always be my first love. Yeah, I've kept that quiet but... it's those gorgeous grey green eyes you see. I am a sucker for green eyes.

Oh Gawd this film is terrible. The president is now flying Air Force One...
                    I am the same way. I am attracted to older men. I dated my professor when I was in college, he asked me out the day after classes ended. He was 22 years older than me. I have a thing for Pierce Brosnan.
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*Walks in wearing penguin PJ's and holding broccoli* Anyone want some?
                      Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      Whew, finally I can get on the computer. Wednesdays are so busy for me.

That is definitely a lot easier to type, Nad. Please call me Nik for less typing.
                      Nad, Nik, Val... any more nicknames here? Not really sure I know most of you...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        Nad, Nik, Val... any more nicknames here? Not really sure I know most of you...
                        Jann in here

*huggles Bekki's guy for feeling bad* perhaps you should go over and make him better
                        sigpic

Comment

Hehehehe, I would like to, Jann ...but maybe not

Oh, and Valerie, don't worry about people's nicknames! They catch on eventually (or you can just make new ones for people...that's always fun )

Nice work with the broccoli too *takes an ample share*
                          sigpic

Comment

Not Bekki? Awww...too bad

*runs around nekkid*

*puts on clothes and runs out*
                            sigpic

Comment

It took me forever to remember the nicknames, I'm so bad with names

*sends positive vibes to LJ and her mom*

*grabs broccoli and jumps on couch*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runs in, grabs some broccoli and joins yessika on the couch*

I'm bad with names as well and also a NooHoo

Comment

Working...
                                X