Spoilers on Haunted please WooHoos. Some of us haven't seen it yet

Edit: Thanks Amanda I wasn't sure if Yessika knew the rules ^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Spoilers on Haunted please WooHoos. Some of us haven't seen it yet

Edit: Thanks Amanda I wasn't sure if Yessika knew the rules ^^^^^
      Not a problem Jumble.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Not a problem Jumble.
        Can we also include the podcasts in the spoiler rule please?

Comment

Afternoon, Woohoos.

Jumble, I thought you were going to say your lovely neighbor shoveled off your driveway and then stayed for tea. But, since he cannot be kind enough to help, I shall think unhappy thoughts about him.

Wish I didn't have to work tonight. *sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Can we also include the podcasts in the spoiler rule please?
            Of course.

Though I have no intention of watching said podcast...*sighs*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Afternoon, Woohoos.

Jumble, I thought you were going to say your lovely neighbor shoveled off your driveway and then stayed for tea. But, since he cannot be kind enough to help, I shall think unhappy thoughts about him.

Wish I didn't have to work tonight. *sigh*
              I'm not sure I'd describe him as 'lovely'

*hugs for working*

I'm worried that I won't be working next week since we're expecting more snow tonight No work = no money.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Of course.

Though I have no intention of watching said podcast...*sighs*
              You're not listending to the podcast?

Comment

Morning WooHoos

Er......... Afternoon WooHoos

I've been on an adventure....

I realised that there was something I needed urgently from town, so I checked with my neighbour (who I knew had been out in his car) on the condition of the roads and how easily I wood be able to get back up the hill. He said it was fine, no problem.

So off I went, after clearing a foot of snow off my poor car, and drove very carefully down the hill. No problem

The main roads were fairly clear, so down I went towards town. I started to get a little worried when I was almost at Anderson's, because there were more and more abandoned cars on both sides of the road On into town, and the sides of the road were completely full of cars............... It was really eerie, creeping along at 10mph and not another moving car in sight

Lots of people on foot with walking sticks and umbrellas to help prevent falling...... I hadn't thought of that

Parked in the underground car park so as not to get stuck in the snow, went to the shop, got what I needed and set off on the journey home. Still trying to figure out why all these cars had been abandoned.

Got back up the hill no problem and carried on up towards my house. Slipped and slid a little, but nothing to panic about.

Until I tried to get back onto my driveway

Could.not.get.up.it.

Went to my neighbour and asked to borrow his shovel (mine is in the shed, which still has a four foot drift against it ). I knew he had his handy, because he'd cleared the way onto his driveway whilst I was out. Of course, a gentleman wood have offered to help, but he just handed me the shovel and went back indoors to watch from the window

See, that's how I know I'm getting old, when a sweet smile and a flash of the green-come-to-bed-eyes can no longer persuade a man to shovel snow for me

I told myself it was because he'd probably worn himself out clearing his own driveway

Anywoo, I positioned the car so that I could see where I needed to clear the way and began shovelling........ good way to keep warm in sub-zero temperatures (Hey, looking on the positive side here )

Ten minutes later I'd cleared enough snow and ice to get the car safely onto the driveway Actually felt quite proud of myself that I did manage on my own *puffs out chest* Oh, maybe I should have tried that on the neighbour

When I took his shovel back, I commented on all the abandoned cars I'd seen in town. Apparently they've been there since the first heavy snowfall, because they couldn't get into town that day so parked on the way in and have mostly either got frozen in or have flat batteries

So, what, I hear you ask, was so important that I took my life in my hands *pause for dramatic effect* to go into town?

Um......

I'd run out of printable card, and I need it to make Martin's birthday cards
                LOL! You are dedicated!

Now it is winter I'm back to walking home after work. Last night it was about -35C and as I passed a store window I had to laugh. My toque, scarf and balaclava where all covered in frost, as were my eybrows and eyelashes. Think of your avatar of MW but with lots more frost.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Ok, long time no post which seems to be my MO around GW so it should come as no surprise to anyone right? But I thought I'd drop by and try to comment on all the fun I've seen here.............uh, perhaps not as there's too much to quote. Hmmmm. Can I just say "thank you" to all of you for making me smile?

Anyway, I've been playing around with pictures and thought I'd post the results in case anyone wanted them. These days it seems I'd rather alter pics rather than make artwork. Sooooo

Before: (originally posted by JenniferJF about 500 posts back)

After:

Before: (originally posted by Sarai about 200 posts back)

After:

I love those green eyes and the scruffy look!!!

Digging through all the posts here on the thread has been such a *cough* chore *cough*.

For all those snowbound.......Aaack! I don't know how you do it. Thankfully I live where snow is nearby but rare where I am because I'm NOT a snow person. *pushes our unseasonably warm weather your way* We could use some rain though? Anyone have any to spare?
                  sigpic

Comment

*applauds jumble *
                    *hugs WooHoos*

Ok, say I'm making a WooHoodStock soundtrack...

Which songs do you guys think must be on it?
                    And which song(s) wood show the kind of you you are on this thread?

Do tell?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      LOL! You are dedicated!

Now it is winter I'm back to walking home after work. Last night it was about -35C and as I passed a store window I had to laugh. My toque, scarf and balaclava where all covered in frost, as were my eybrows and eyelashes. Think of your avatar of MW but with lots more frost.
                      I forgot to say, after I'd cleared the snow off my car I sat in the driver's seat to take off my boots and put my shoes on and just as I'd got them on and was all nice and dry a gust of wind blew the snow from the top of the hedge beside me straight into my lap, covering me and my nice dry shoes in cold wet stuff

Btw, question for Canadians - what type of dvds can you play, NTSC or PAL? Or do both of them play on your pcs?

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *hops into bed with laptop*

Good evening (or very very early morning, as the case may be) Woohoos!

*huggles woohoos*

Hehehe, Jann - I enjoy your new years resolution immensely. If I weren't such an innocent young lass, I might say that I would like the opposite of your resolution. In fact I will. I would like more boys this year. Preferably ones who treat me nicely

*wonders which choice Amanda made*

*huggles all of the UK and sends some Auzzie sun *

Is it wrong to say I like the snow? I feel I can because I've been sick for a whole week and can now just enjoy it

And I like the new years resolution. Mine is just to have fun

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *applauds jumble *
                        *hugs WooHoos*

Do tell?
                        Oooooh, me likey this idea. My brain just had too many ideas pop into it at once, though.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                          Ok, long time no post which seems to be my MO around GW so it should come as no surprise to anyone right? But I thought I'd drop by and try to comment on all the fun I've seen here.............uh, perhaps not as there's too much to quote. Hmmmm. Can I just say "thank you" to all of you for making me smile?

Anyway, I've been playing around with pictures and thought I'd post the results in case anyone wanted them. These days it seems I'd rather alter pics rather than make artwork. Sooooo

After:
                          http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o.../OMG-after.jpg
                          OMG is right! You took the horrendousnous out of the horrendous shirt! *huggles Estrela and snurches pic*
                          I love those green eyes and the scruffy look!!!

Digging through all the posts here on the thread has been such a *cough* chore *cough*.

For all those snowbound.......Aaack! I don't know how you do it. Thankfully I live where snow is nearby but rare where I am because I'm NOT a snow person. *pushes our unseasonably warm weather your way* We could use some rain though? Anyone have any to spare?
                          No, but I can let you have a ton of snow, which wood no doubt have melted by the time you get it

*applauds jumble *
                          *hugs WooHoos*

Do tell?
                          Er......

Woodstock obviously..

All you need is love - The Beatles

San Francisco - Scott McKenzie

With a little help from my friends - The Beatles

Close to you - The Carpenters

Um........... let me think about it

Comment

*applauds jumble *
                            *hugs WooHoos*

Do tell?
                            Are you looking for songs before or after the Nad and Bekki treatment? If after, then all of them, of course!

Does the Lady on the Park Bench sing too?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Oooooh, me likey this idea. My brain just had too many ideas pop into it at once, though.

I'll let you guys think about it...

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              Are you looking for songs before or after the Nad and Bekki treatment? If after, then all of them, of course!

Does the Lady on the Park Bench sing too?
                              Hehe. Before.

And she sure does! She gives a mean Cher impression.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Jumble* The neighbor should have shovelled for you. It was his shovel

*huggles others*

I want to see Haunted too *pouts* my normal way of watching it isn't available atm

And dude, it is so snowy outside, the roads are really bad! I was slipping a lot with my car (but I managed to get home without accidents lol). Work was good though, nice and easy

*crawls under duvet and hibernates*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X