No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SANCTUARY!!!!!! SANCTUARY!!!!! SANCTUARY!!!!
    *jumps up and down on couch*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

There's a stack of those Boom De Yay videos going around (a lot of Stargate ones actually) but that is one of the best I've seen. I want the WooHoo lyrics too... oh Bekki?

Hmm, and there in the sidebar I found this video (Sanctuary) which features one of my all time favourite songs ever and absolutely made me sob watching it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56UXxr8zGzU&feature=fvw
      sigpic

Comment

*gets blanket ready in case Amanda dies again* One of these days, I'm just going to call the morgue and have you taken away!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

There's a stack of those Boom De Yay videos going around (a lot of Stargate ones actually) but that is one of the best I've seen. I want the WooHoo lyrics too... oh Bekki?

Hmm, and there in the sidebar I found this video (Sanctuary) which features one of my all time favourite songs ever and absolutely made me sob watching it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56UXxr8zGzU&feature=fvw
          *sniffles* Awww thanks for that vid rec Cags! And what a beautiful song!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *gets blanket ready in case Amanda dies again* One of these days, I'm just going to call the morgue and have you taken away!
          You know...I might die as much as Daniel...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks ladies!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I soooo want to take that vid, put your words on it and include it on the dvd

Brilliant

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Hey! Jann's been hiding the delivery boys?! Doesn't she know she has to share?

We told you that would happen...
            *nods* I bet.

And yeah...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Yup! I had seen others too, but this one is awesome

And I loved that vid too.

EDIT: WoodNight!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So long as you don't glow...

... actually glowing wood be kind of good right now, especially if it comes with warmth.

(Apparently, The UK is running out of gas and grit and expecting more snow and icy temperatures. I tell ya, Britian is just not geared up to cope with anything other than wet with occasional sunny patches. Mind you we have been known to get all four seasons in one day. I bet my strawberry plants have had it. And my daffs. )

EDIT: Woodnight Nad.
              sigpic

Comment

((((Jumble))) for vid

Delivery boys where dumped. I'm getting new ones delivered on monday. Talking about boys...wanna hear a new chapter in Jann VS men/boys Three tonight. Three! and FCOL they didn't understand the words "You're ugly". "I'm not interested." "Go away."
                I'm trying to be a good girl this year and do less boys
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  ((((Jumble))) for vid

Delivery boys where dumped. I'm getting new ones delivered on monday. Talking about boys...wanna hear a new chapter in Jann VS men/boys Three tonight. Three! and FCOL they didn't understand the words "You're ugly". "I'm not interested." "Go away."
                  Why is it I have a feeling you meant that to have all the gutter it implies?

So to let out my fangurl squee about the new episode of Sanctuary I've decided to make icons!

Comment

*runz in*

I'm in a bind! My brother came over and him and my dad want to go see Avatar...which I have been dying to see...but Haunted comes on in an hour...and I don't know what to do! I really want to see Avatar, but have been dying to see this episode of Sanctuary! Haunted comes on again at 12 but I don't think I'd be home by then...

Edit- Just checked the times...I'd miss the 12 airing of Haunted as well, *sighs*
                    Last edited by Regularamanda; 08 January 2010, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Aw, congrats on getting recognition

If you wanna tell me exactly where in the manual it explains that, I'd be very grateful
                      Try looking in the index under "views, palettes, menus, docking etc.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *flops in* Thank goodness it's the weekend, no more cold library, no more snow trudging. I think I'm going to hibernate under my duvet for the next two days

*hugs Bree for being sick* Hope you feel better soon!
                      *dies laughing at Cags's vid*
                      *runs out to get some food*
                      Thanks Jumble and Josiane for congrats and huggles *needs more tissues*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Aww! *more hugs*
                      And who does good, gets good in return. (That sounds way better in Dutch...)

Yeah... She does that, you know...

WooHood!

And I have to say that I have never heard the word ''duvet'' before, but since jumble's wild ''Martin in bed'' rejection dreams, I just connect it with The Man...
                      Duvet= Martin.
                      Thanks Nad and yes, I've noticed that she tends to do that.

Looks like Martin won't be getting a birthday vid from me PremPro exported it all blurry, and then YT rejected the song for copyright crap

I guess I'll just try something else...... tomorrow

*huggles Martin for comfort*

<too tired snip>

*huggles Jumble for stupid video program and yt*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Thanks

*lols at Cags*
                      (And I do always keep your wisdom in mind while jumping on the couch. *nods*)

I came across this Sanctuary vid and it uses an old Discovery channel promo song which went with the tagline ''The World is just... awesome''.

*blinks*
                      I couldn't help myself

<snip for space>

*sniffles* Awww thanks for that vid rec Cags! And what a beautiful song!

more than Daniel

((((Jumble))) for vid

*runz in*

I'm in a bind! My brother came over and him and my dad want to go see Avatar...which I have been dying to see...but Haunted comes on in an hour...and I don't know what to do! I really want to see Avatar, but have been dying to see this episode of Sanctuary! Haunted comes on again at 12 but I don't think I'd be home by then...

Edit- Just checked the times...I'd miss the 12 airing of Haunted as well, *sighs*
                      Do you get Sanctuary on syfy? They usually rerun the ep on Fridays before the new ep airs so you could get it next Friday. Or can you record it?

*huggles Amanda for extremely difficult choice *
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

((((Jumble))) for vid

*shakes head* Oh Jann, you are priceless *huggles*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Why is it I have a feeling you meant that to have all the gutter it implies?

So to let out my fangurl squee about the new episode of Sanctuary I've decided to make icons!
                          I'm innocent!

...you do know I wanna see them soon!

*runz in*

*hugs* So what did you choose in the end?

*huggles Martin quickly*

I'm off to work!
                          sigpic

Comment

*hops into bed with laptop*

Good evening (or very very early morning, as the case may be) Woohoos!

*huggles woohoos*

Hehehe, Jann - I enjoy your new years resolution immensely. If I weren't such an innocent young lass, I might say that I would like the opposite of your resolution. In fact I will. I would like more boys this year. Preferably ones who treat me nicely

*wonders which choice Amanda made*

*huggles all of the UK and sends some Auzzie sun *
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning WooHoos

Er......... Afternoon WooHoos

I've been on an adventure....

I realised that there was something I needed urgently from town, so I checked with my neighbour (who I knew had been out in his car) on the condition of the roads and how easily I wood be able to get back up the hill. He said it was fine, no problem.

So off I went, after clearing a foot of snow off my poor car, and drove very carefully down the hill. No problem

The main roads were fairly clear, so down I went towards town. I started to get a little worried when I was almost at Anderson's, because there were more and more abandoned cars on both sides of the road On into town, and the sides of the road were completely full of cars............... It was really eerie, creeping along at 10mph and not another moving car in sight

Lots of people on foot with walking sticks and umbrellas to help prevent falling...... I hadn't thought of that

Parked in the underground car park so as not to get stuck in the snow, went to the shop, got what I needed and set off on the journey home. Still trying to figure out why all these cars had been abandoned.

Got back up the hill no problem and carried on up towards my house. Slipped and slid a little, but nothing to panic about.

Until I tried to get back onto my driveway

Could.not.get.up.it.

Went to my neighbour and asked to borrow his shovel (mine is in the shed, which still has a four foot drift against it ). I knew he had his handy, because he'd cleared the way onto his driveway whilst I was out. Of course, a gentleman wood have offered to help, but he just handed me the shovel and went back indoors to watch from the window

See, that's how I know I'm getting old, when a sweet smile and a flash of the green-come-to-bed-eyes can no longer persuade a man to shovel snow for me

I told myself it was because he'd probably worn himself out clearing his own driveway

Anywoo, I positioned the car so that I could see where I needed to clear the way and began shovelling........ good way to keep warm in sub-zero temperatures (Hey, looking on the positive side here )

Ten minutes later I'd cleared enough snow and ice to get the car safely onto the driveway Actually felt quite proud of myself that I did manage on my own *puffs out chest* Oh, maybe I should have tried that on the neighbour

When I took his shovel back, I commented on all the abandoned cars I'd seen in town. Apparently they've been there since the first heavy snowfall, because they couldn't get into town that day so parked on the way in and have mostly either got frozen in or have flat batteries

So, what, I hear you ask, was so important that I took my life in my hands *pause for dramatic effect* to go into town?

Um......

I'd run out of printable card, and I need it to make Martin's birthday cards

Comment

Morning WooHoos

Er......... Afternoon WooHoos

I've been on an adventure....

I realised that there was something I needed urgently from town, so I checked with my neighbour (who I knew had been out in his car) on the condition of the roads and how easily I wood be able to get back up the hill. He said it was fine, no problem.

So off I went, after clearing a foot of snow off my poor car, and drove very carefully down the hill. No problem

The main roads were fairly clear, so down I went towards town. I started to get a little worried when I was almost at Anderson's, because there were more and more abandoned cars on both sides of the road On into town, and the sides of the road were completely full of cars............... It was really eerie, creeping along at 10mph and not another moving car in sight

Lots of people on foot with walking sticks and umbrellas to help prevent falling...... I hadn't thought of that

Parked in the underground car park so as not to get stuck in the snow, went to the shop, got what I needed and set off on the journey home. Still trying to figure out why all these cars had been abandoned.

Got back up the hill no problem and carried on up towards my house. Slipped and slid a little, but nothing to panic about.

Until I tried to get back onto my driveway

Could.not.get.up.it.

Went to my neighbour and asked to borrow his shovel (mine is in the shed, which still has a four foot drift against it ). I knew he had his handy, because he'd cleared the way onto his driveway whilst I was out. Of course, a gentleman wood have offered to help, but he just handed me the shovel and went back indoors to watch from the window

See, that's how I know I'm getting old, when a sweet smile and a flash of the green-come-to-bed-eyes can no longer persuade a man to shovel snow for me

I told myself it was because he'd probably worn himself out clearing his own driveway

Anywoo, I positioned the car so that I could see where I needed to clear the way and began shovelling........ good way to keep warm in sub-zero temperatures (Hey, looking on the positive side here )

Ten minutes later I'd cleared enough snow and ice to get the car safely onto the driveway Actually felt quite proud of myself that I did manage on my own *puffs out chest* Oh, maybe I should have tried that on the neighbour

When I took his shovel back, I commented on all the abandoned cars I'd seen in town. Apparently they've been there since the first heavy snowfall, because they couldn't get into town that day so parked on the way in and have mostly either got frozen in or have flat batteries

So, what, I hear you ask, was so important that I took my life in my hands *pause for dramatic effect* to go into town?

Um......

I'd run out of printable card, and I need it to make Martin's birthday cards
                                *blinks*

*blinks again*

Wow... that's what I call dedication!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X