The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    That's ok Sarai, the very idea makes me smile I turn evil at the very word 'fox'

Edit: Did you see the pic that rderoch posted from her Skype chat?
    I saw it yesterday. So cute!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      ((((Jumble))))
      Was the guy at least a bit cute? And boo for the fox!

My day didn't start out so good. My dad was supposed to pick up drinks and snacks and stuff yesterday, but he didn't, cause he forgot, and here I was on Christmas morning running around looking for an open store. Lucky I caught one of the small local places before they closed for the day. At least the weather is nice. Sunny 25C... in the middle of winter... In a town where the temperature usually drops to -45.
      I'd be hard put to even imagine a guy less cute Not at all what I like to wake up to

I saw it yesterday. So cute!
      See, now that's what I'd prefer to wake up to - Martin as I love him best, with a few day's beard growth.............

Comment

I hope he is sporting THE beard at SE...

mmm

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          I hope he is sporting THE beard at SE...

mmm

Oh my Lord, I hope not It's going to be difficult enough as it is......

Comment

: Hello, nice to meet you...Jumble is it? Now why do I recognise that na-

...Jumble...Jumble can you hear me?!

Comment

Yeah, yeah, highly amusing And you'll get it all on camera too won't you?

What I really need him to do is have his hair cut really short (which I hate), be very close-shaven and wear the horrendous shirt. That way I might, might manage to stay on my feet and fairly coherent

Comment

Yeah, yeah, highly amusing And you'll get it all on camera too won't you?

What I really need him to do is have his hair cut really short (which I hate), be very close-shaven and wear the horrendous shirt. That way I might, might manage to stay on my feet and fairly coherent
                You don't want me to photograph the moment??!!

Don't worry, I'll be there all the way propping you up .

Comment

You don't want me to photograph the moment??!!
                  Only if I faint with grace rather than just crumple at his feet

Don't worry, I'll be there all the way propping you up .
                  Thanks

Btw, where are you atm?

Comment

Btw, where are you atm?
                    Still at my old house. Dave's had to go to work so I'm staying here to keep an eye on the stuff we've got left. Luckily I've got the laptop or I'd be going out of mind with boredom!!

Comment

Still at my old house. Dave's had to go to work so I'm staying here to keep an eye on the stuff we've got left. Luckily I've got the laptop or I'd be going out of mind with boredom!!
                      The one you're moving out of? So did the bailiffs turn up yesterday?

Comment

The one you're moving out of? So did the bailiffs turn up yesterday?
                        Yeah. And no . Just another thing she's lied about.

EDIT: Which is why I'm sticking around all day today

Comment

WooHood on the 69 Page!
                          And
                          Merry Christmas, Jas!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

in Six Months and 23 Days!!!

Hmmmm. I'm pretty sure she's scammed you Sarai

Comment

Morning woohoos! I came in for my morning dose of addictive thread and as usual there is rampant nekkidness. And cute poochiness and kittiness.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *joins conversation*

I love dogs My Dad's allerigic to Cats but dogs I love to death...and here's my two loveable trouble makers They're shetland sheepdogs and I'm sure you've seen their pictures before.

<snips for size>

And two more days till Sanctuary!!!! *hyperventilates*

*huggles Amanda's dogs 'cuz I love dogs but can't have them*
                              *huggles Amanda to help her get through till' Sanctuary*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Ah ok; see I didn't knew that

True, but it airs later in the UK and all...but I can't wait to see it...

Squees! I need my new sanctuary episode

Oh btw that reminds me that I listened to the podcast of sleepers yesterday. I liked it, but they went often OT...although I do like that of these podcasts They're funny

Welcome home Bekki
                              I did too and Amanda mentioned that Martin wasn't on the podcast cuz' he gas the flu.

*huggles Martin with chicken soup*

Wood Morning WooHoos

I was just woken by the doorbell, grabbed a robe and rushed downstairs to be confronted by a man who was very surprised to hear that, no, I wasn't going to let him traipse snow through my house so that he could read the gas and electricity meters I made him wait outside while I read them myself and then gave him the numbers

Honestly, some people!!!

The snow is now two feet deep............

On looking out at the back garden, it seems the fox still doesn't believe that I have no more bunnies or pigs for him to slaughter. I hope his b****s freeze and drop off

Yeah, I'm in a really good mood today

MERRY CHRISTMAS
                              JASMINA!!!
                              (((Jumble)))

Amanda you have the cutest dogs!!!! *squees*

Me, I love dogs, cats, horses, any possible kind of h'animal. Except for spiders *shudders*

Here's my boys, except they live with my Dad because I'm not allowed pets in a rented house

<snip for size>
                              What a cheek!

I'm sorry I know we hate the fox but really the bolded made me giggle lots

*hugs*

Merry Christmas Jas, have a fab day

Sooooooo cute! Tigger looks just like my Tango. I'll try to find a pic. It's hiding somewhere on my hard drive

((((Jumble))))
                              Was the guy at least a bit cute? And boo for the fox!

My day didn't start out so good. My dad was supposed to pick up drinks and snacks and stuff yesterday, but he didn't, cause he forgot, and here I was on Christmas morning running around looking for an open store. Lucky I caught one of the small local places before they closed for the day. At least the weather is nice. Sunny 25C... in the middle of winter... In a town where the temperature usually drops to -45.
                              *huggles Jas for bad start to day*

* Iz not jealous that Jas has Christmas now*

MERRY CHRISTMAS JAS!!!!!!

I'd be hard put to even imagine a guy less cute Not at all what I like to wake up to

See, now that's what I'd prefer to wake up to - Martin as I love him best, with a few day's beard growth.............
                              <lazy snip>

As a not *straight gal* I gotta admit he is one handsome devil.

*fans jumble*

<lazy snip>

: Hello, nice to meet you...Jumble is it? Now why do I recognise that na-

...Jumble...Jumble can you hear me?!

*huggles Sarai*

and on the scenario.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Oh btw that reminds me that I listened to the podcast of sleepers yesterday. I liked it, but they went often OT...although I do like that of these podcasts They're funnyI
                                I just listened to the Penance one last night. Took me that long to decide it was worth sitting through the ep again

It was *hilarious* Especially the fact their comments were a lot like my thoughts while I was watching the ep: (spoilers for Penance only not really not so much):
                                Spoiler:
                                "Yada yada yada... Hmm, I smell a Network note... yada yada yada... This bit's quite nice... yada yada yada... this bit makes no sense. Oh, look, Deux Ex Machina. Silly suits thinking they can be creative... yada yada yada... Poor Allan McCullough!...yada yada yada... Isn't the ending touching and I guess this means I have to like Kate now"

First time the podcast's been more entertaining than the show itself...

Comment

Working...
                                X