• Show
Clear All

Ooooh look! A devilish post!!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Ohh I'd forgotten how good those were!
    Me too *huggles LJ* What a time that was

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      at the where's Jumble artwork.... Oh my!
      Ah, I don't think you were around here then, were you?

Comment

*huggles Sarai and Dave tightly*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Just had a brain-freeze

UhSir Posted the Grace kiss gif and asked who made it, so I said I thought it was Jann, then she asked which one is Jann because she doesn't know people's real names........... and I really had to think

'Starlover' just doesn't register with me anymore

Turns out it was Bev's gif anyway

Edit: Er.. that's Dipsofjazz for anyone who doesn't know (or has forgotten, like me )
        *sticks tongue out* Why do I still have that name then? And nope, I didn't make the one I always post...I made another version*whistles innocently* I like Bevs version more than my own

And we just bought a 46" TV And a 22" inch one(for on the "sport bike thingy" we have) and got a 32" inch TV+ bluray player in the kitchen *bounces*. I'm getting a new one on my room too! I do need to "work" for it tomorrow though! ...still no keyboard though was sold out but I'm getting it tomorrow with discount!
        Soon I'm gonna watch SG on big format*drools*
        sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Those were fun to make. I wanted to make sure Jumble knew we missed her. Plus, the thread goes so quiet when she's away...it was sad.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *giggles* Those were fun to make. I wanted to make sure Jumble knew we missed her. Plus, the thread goes so quiet when she's away...it was sad.
            Aw *huggles LJ* And there I was having a wonderful time

It was wonderful to come back and find all those pics

Comment

Aw *huggles LJ* And there I was having a wonderful time

It was wonderful to come back and find all those pics
              I remember We all had a squee-fest when you got home! And, really, the pics were so fun to make!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                I remember We all had a squee-fest when you got home! And, really, the pics were so fun to make!
                I was having a squee-fest while I was away

Yeah......

Comment

Ah, I don't think you were around here then, were you?

No I don't think so. They're funny. Where were you then? Really I mean?

*stares jealously at Jann's and her big TVs* Hubby is trying to convince me to get a 42" flat screen (not that there's anything wrong with our old TV) but I'm trying to hold out a couple of years until the LED screens are a bit cheaper in price. I'm not a fan of LCD since I think, compared to cathode ray tube TVs the quality of the picture is nowhere near as sharp. Plus I think 42" wood be monstorously big in my little house. I am beating him down to a 37" and working back further to a 32". I must be the only person in the world who doesn't want a bigger and better TV.
                  We don't have TVs in bedrooms etc. here. When I was in my teens and living at home (I mean at my parent's - yes it's still home ) I had a small 14 inch in my bedroom but, never bothered since moving out. Never seen much point since we're neither the laze in bed watching TV types. I can laze on the sofa and watch just as easily.
                  sigpic

Comment

No I don't think so. They're funny. Where were you then? Really I mean?
                    I was down in Devon, hooking up with Michael. My Lonely Hippy Road Trip, I think you've seen that story?

*stares jealously at Jann's and her big TVs* Hubby is trying to convince me to get a 42" flat screen (not that there's anything wrong with our old TV) but I'm trying to hold out a couple of years until the LED screens are a bit cheaper in price. I'm not a fan of LCD since I think, compared to cathode ray tube TVs the quality of the picture is nowhere near as sharp. Plus I think 42" wood be monstorously big in my little house. I am beating him down to a 37" and working back further to a 32". I must be the only person in the world who doesn't want a bigger and better TV.
                    We don't have TVs in bedrooms etc. here. When I was in my teens and living at home (I mean at my parent's - yes it's still home ) I had a small 14 inch in my bedroom but, never bothered since moving out. Never seen much point since we're neither the laze in bed watching TV types. I can laze on the sofa and watch just as easily.
                    I have a tv in every room, except the bathroom The biggest one I have is 32" and I really woodn't want it any bigger. You really need a big room to view a larger screen.

*looks at what she just said*

No gutterizing that Jann

Comment

I was down in Devon, hooking up with Michael. My Lonely Hippy Road Trip, I think you've seen that story?

I have a tv in every room, except the bathroom The biggest one I have is 32" and I really woodn't want it any bigger. You really need a big room to view a larger screen.

No gutterizing that Jann

Hmm, if she doesn't leap on my "14 inches in my bedroom" comment she'll surely miss that too.

Oh yes I have seen the story of your hippy road trip. Yes...aaah.
                      I love hearing hook up stories though. They make me smile.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Sleepers podcommentary is up

Hmmm. Do I listen to that, or carry on listening to the Upgrades commentary? Decisions decisions decisions...............

Comment

We got a LED TV....apparently I'm very persuasive...in the beginning of the evening dad just wanted to buy a small TV for in the sports room(on the bike) but in the end we came home with the big tv and a small one And the TV of the living room (plus a new bluray player) in the kitchen!
                          We have TVs everywhere. Everyone has one on his/her room. In the kitchen one, living room, and now also in the poolhouse

BTW
                          *giggles at bedroom size*...pretty big Cags IMHO...

No gutterizing that Jann
                          Too late...already did that....

As for TV in bathroom...well...I don't really need that while showering...although I think one in the hot tub would be awesome
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm, if she doesn't leap on my "14 inches in my bedroom" comment she'll surely miss that too.

Oh yes I have seen the story of your hippy road trip. Yes...aaah.
                            I love hearing hook up stories though. They make me smile.
                            I'm innocent.
                            sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ and Sarai*
                              I love the "where's jumble" artwork
                              *goes off to watch/listen Sleepers podcast*
                              BTW the Penance podcast rocked, Martin sang again *squee*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*waves to Bree* Have a good day

Hmmmm.

I've just been looking at horoscopes and numerology forecasts, and had to smile at certain parts........

Spoilered for space

<snip>
                                *waves back now that I am home*

Luv the horoscope Jumble.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *waves to Bree and Jumble*

Awesome horoscope Jumbly Sounds very good!
                                *waves back*

Sending positive thoughts and *huggles* to Sarai and LJ

Maybe if we get bored I'll post them all

I found this buried at the bottom of my misc folder...

Oh well, if you insist................

I think LJ made all except one of these......

<snip>
                                I luv these! So funny and new to me.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *huggles Sarai and Dave tightly*

*sticks tongue out* Why do I still have that name then? And nope, I didn't make the one I always post...I made another version*whistles innocently* I like Bevs version more than my own

And we just bought a 46" TV And a 22" inch one(for on the "sport bike thingy" we have) and got a 32" inch TV+ bluray player in the kitchen *bounces*. I'm getting a new one on my room too! I do need to "work" for it tomorrow though! ...still no keyboard though was sold out but I'm getting it tomorrow with discount!
                                Soon I'm gonna watch SG on big format*drools*
                                Iz soooo jealous but *huggles Jann anyway*

BTW- I created a set of Sam Carter brushes for PS. If anyone wants them the link is here:
                                Sam Brushes.zip

ps I take requests but I work between 10 and 12 hour days soooooo it may take a little while.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X