The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo glad to hear that you've found somewhere already Sarai

Nope, this wet white stuff is no fun at all if you're out in it I'm just staying put until it goes away

*huggles Sarai*

If she doesn't come across with your money, we'll send Dan to get it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Soooo glad to hear that you've found somewhere already Sarai

Nope, this wet white stuff is no fun at all if you're out in it I'm just staying put until it goes away

*huggles Sarai*

If she doesn't come across with you money, we'll send Dan to get it

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Siler/sfi2257.jpg[/]

Yeah it was such a stroke of luck! From the pictures it didn't look great but turned out to be really nice. And just a couple of streets away from two of Dave's work colleagues!

Thanks , I could do with Dan's muscles I think, Dave's turned into a weed since he started working in an office .

Hows the PremPro project going?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *skids in*

Evening everyone

What a crazy few days it's been!! If I have one piece of advice it's don't try and move out or do anything in the snow!!! Took a load of stuff over to a friends house last night who lives up a fairly small but steep hill then down a cul-de-sac. Made it up the hill but once we tried to turn in we stopped completely and had to enlist the friends help to push the car through the snow .

Have some good news though. We went to see a house today and really liked it!!! So much so that we've signed for it and are hoping to move in on Saturday . Should be able to get the internet sorted properly this time as well so no three months offline like last time . I'm just so relieved!! Methinks we're gonna be well shot of this crazy landlady! Just hope we get our deposit back ok
        *hugs* I'm so glad to hear it! Fingers crossed for you, and if all goes well then it'll all be far better in the long-run

Josi Oxford looks beautiful!! I'm sure if I was tucked up in a warm bed with no need to leave the house I'd feel the same way as the snow is pretty intense up here but when you have to move around in it it kind of loses it's appeal . Gorgeous pics on FB though
        Yeah I know what you mean If I was going to have to go anywhere that would require moving the car or going on public transport I would not be happy. Thankfully I can walk everywhere I need to and I got to go home early (and in late tomorrow) so I can just enjoy the prettiness Not looking forward to walking in tomorrow though when it's iced over
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Yeah it was such a stroke of luck! From the pictures it didn't look great but turned out to be really nice. And just a couple of streets away from two of Dave's work colleagues!

Thanks , I could do with Dan's muscles I think, Dave's turned into a weed since he started working in an office .
          What? He's a weed and ugly? What exactly do you see in this guy

Hows the PremPro project going?
          Slowly But since I've got the rest of the week off the time doesn't matter so much

In fact, it's just as well I've got Martin the vid to keep me occupied, otherwise I'd be getting very bored

Comment

*huggles Sarai* but glad to hear you've already found another place

and I can't wait for that Martin vid Jumbly

Oooh and the UK was just on the news here...something about bad/snowy weather and you all sending it now to us

In the meanwhile, I *cough*itdiditonitsownandIhadnothingtodowithit*cough* crashed my dads computer(that belongs with the shiny TV) and am now working on fixing it had to reinstall windows and all(after trying to get it to work for a while(after blue screen of death)) I hate doing this, but am the only one who is allowed to touch my dads computers...even though I could have something to do with it crashing...

*huggles Martin for good measure*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *huggles Sarai* but glad to hear you've already found another place

and I can't wait for that Martin vid Jumbly

Oooh and the UK was just on the news here...something about bad/snowy weather and you all sending it now to us

In the meanwhile, I *cough*itdiditonitsownandIhadnothingtodowithit*cough* crashed my dads computer(that belongs with the shiny TV) and am now working on fixing it had to reinstall windows and all(after trying to get it to work for a while(after blue screen of death)) I hate doing this, but am the only one who is allowed to touch my dads computers...even though I could have something to do with it crashing...

*huggles Martin for good measure*
              Oh no! Blue screen of death... And heh I just look at my dad's computer and something goes wrong with it and I get blamed.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Oh no! Blue screen of death... And heh I just look at my dad's computer and something goes wrong with it and I get blamed.
                Well...I never get blamed, my brother does...but I'm the one that needs to fix it all the time...which ain't fun since normally my brother knows it better and I still end up asking him for help. But the thing is dad doesn't trust him anymore so I just have to fix the problems!

sigpic

Comment

Help peeps (well mostly Jumble since she'll know for sure. ).

I can't for the life of me rememeber which BtS Martin's Asgard walk is from and I need it. Please put me out of my misery. Not that there's much misery in going through every single one, really (well there isn't!) but I started going through them on fast forward and then realised I was going to end up watching them all and , ack, don't really have time. I can rfeward myself with that once I have done this little project.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Help peeps (well mostly Jumble since she'll know for sure. ).

I can't for the life of me rememeber which BtS Martin's Asgard walk is from and I need it. Please put me out of my misery. Not that there's much misery in going through every single one, really (well there isn't!) but I started going through them on fast forward and then realised I was going to end up watching them all and , ack, don't really have time. I can rfeward myself with that once I have done this little project.
                    Descent Around 3.12.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Descent Around 3.12.
                      I really hope you had to look that up and didn't just know the time off by heart
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        I really hope you had to look that up and didn't just know the time off by heart
                        Um.......

Comment

That was fast. And precise!

Thanks.

I have one piece of video I want to put in this and that was it. The rest is all slideshow. Could I rememebr where it was?

*goes off to snip and clip*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            That was fast. And precise!

Thanks.

I have one piece of video I want to put in this and that was it. The rest is all slideshow. Could I rememebr where it was?

*goes off to snip and clip*
                            If you'd gone through all of Martin's DS and MDs you wood have been there all night, because it's not his

Comment

I figured as much since I know I did all the MW DS's when I made your video. And here's the other strange thing. I can't find it on the disk, nor on any of the others for S6. Either I am losing the plot (most likely) or simply too knackered from snowman making to concentrate.
                              sigpic

Comment

*peeks in*
                                *hugs WooHoos*

Um. What was that Martin art challenge thingy again?
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X